Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO around Earth

TrumanB

Please look at this video from 2:40:

You won't understand the language but the video is pretty clear.

And here is one I found in English:

Also, in the first video it is claimed that NASA now never provides raw images and footages because they first remove those objects. But in the 60s it wasn't possible.

Your opinion?

Edited by TrumanB
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

And here is one more:

Little dots in space, dust, ice crystals, space junk...hum

Ive seen a few where they try to gauge size with zero clue how far from the camera it is,

Some seems to dart under control or pulse and while its appears some pretty cool stuff happens in space none that i have seen suggests extraterrestrial craft or aliens unless of course thats what you want to believe.

• Like 1

Truman, pick a different hobby.  Now you are just spamming long explained /debunked videos, posted on very obvious true believers channels.  You will have many more years worth of equally dumb videos to post if you continue. 

As for the comment about NASA doctoring stuff, don't be ridiculous.  If they get rid of it, how come these videos get posted?

The vast majority of the imagery is either posted live or is in fact gathered by other agencies, including universities, schools.  Amateur radio enthusiasts often receive the raw data - it's not encrypted.  If you approached this topic by learning about how NASA works, and how spacecraft radio these images back, you would avoid embarrassment.

Lastly, many, many countries have space agencies.  Nasa cannot and does not hide the truth.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

T'was in a grumpy mood, so to be a bit more helpful / polite.... :D

I don't have time to wander thru videos in the hope of actually seeing something new and/or interesting...  But if anyone has an issue with what they are seeing, perhaps browse the following comments and if they do not apply or answer your curiosity, let me know...

1. Spacecraft are often surrounded by lots of small bits of debris - in space there is nothin much to blow them away so they will oft stay close..  The objects are pieces of insulation or foil, ice crystals and the like.

2. These objects will usually be rotating (hence the 'pulsing' as they catch sunlight), and may sometimes be hit by other particles, or 'outgassings' or by outputs from small thrusters (used to keep the satellite/spacecraft exactly where it is meant to be, stop it spinning etc).

3. When cameras have a lot of debris in their field of view, their autofocus may 'hunt' trying to gain correct focus.  When out of focus, the objects will take on odd shapes that are related to the design of the camera and its aperture.  A common type of camera used in space has an aperture design that will result in a circular shape with a notch and a central dark spot, but other shapes are common.  Out of focus shapes are called BOKEH, in case you want to look this up...

4. Other common but weird effects include things called 'sprites', which are upside down (on top of cloudbanks) lightning displays seen in the earth's upper atmosphere....

Anyway, rather than me waffle on - feel free to ask about anything you do not understand..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Not much to add here, ChrLzs was straight on it. :tu:

• Like 3

try reading back a few years, these vids have come up time and time again, I used to love when Jim would jump in on these :D

what happened to Jim by the way guys?

I have as yet to hear one solid good explanation as to why NASA would cover these up....Conspiracy Theorists claiming NASA covers it up is just their way of saying I do not have evidence of anything so I will claim cover up!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

I have as yet to hear one solid good explanation as to why NASA would cover these up....Conspiracy Theorists claiming NASA covers it up is just their way of saying I do not have evidence of anything so I will claim cover up!

This is what I find the funniest, and as ChrLz said, the amount of amateur radio astronomers that download the raw data as well, hell I remember my uncle was a hard core ham radio operator up until the day he died, his back yard as a maze of dipole antenna's, dishes, and his radio room was a mass of radio gear, computers, I was always a bit jealous, he evolved from ham radio to radio astronomy

he always wanted to listen to voyager but could never pick up the signal (did in the early days but the further it went the less the signal he could receive) so he would get the nasa feeds etc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Conspiracy theories,  cover ups, well some might have a grain of truth down in there but the cult following that see them everywhere to me its just more example of that idealism they know more that the next guy, they are wiser and more special, so basically an ego thing.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, the13bats said:

Little dots in space, dust, ice crystals, space junk...hum

Ive seen a few where they try to gauge size with zero clue how far from the camera it is,

Some seems to dart under control or pulse and while its appears some pretty cool stuff happens in space none that i have seen suggests extraterrestrial craft or aliens unless of course thats what you want to believe.

Space junk that moves fast and changes direction existed in the 60s?

Since i consider "space junk" any detritus floating around out there and 57 was the launch of sputnik, wgich added more junk yes, sure "space junk" that moves ( fast is relative) and if effected changes direction was around in the 60s,

Ive seen what you posted and countless other videos like it, some might be by definition "ufo" but i still do not believe of alien origin.

• Thanks 1

Not saying that you should believe. I'm asking because I'm looking for an explanation and some that I find on different web places don't seem very convincing to me.

1 hour ago, TrumanB said:

Errr yeah.

1957, the Soviets launched the first artificial satellite.

If you are really interested in this field, it would be a good idea if you did some research on what man has been sending into space and when.

Also NASA are not the only people who watch the skies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TrumanB said:

Not saying that you should believe. I'm asking because I'm looking for an explanation and some that I find on different web places don't seem very convincing to me.

stay unconvinced then & enjoy

Check my signature. ;)

9 hours ago, TrumanB said:

If i shoot down to my basement, its big 2k sq ft and cluttered and start snapping pix or taking video it will be full of dust, debris, orbs and some stuff that looks like your space videos but in context, old house built 1909 my pix would be viewed as some as unexplainable proof of ghosts, spirits, whatever but its not , do you get my point?

Your video take the one of the pulsing circle with a notch, it it more likely thats of alien origin or a camera artifact?

And the whole world watches the skies, there is no global coverup, sorry.

• Sad 1

That's true there are people all over the place looking up. I do it often but not as often as friends of mine. The sky is heavily observed by thousands of astronomers.

If you want to learn something interesting check out this place.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-STARRS

and is equipped with the largest digital camera ever built, recording almost 1.4 billion pixels per image.

this means that an area equivalent to the entire sky will be surveyed four times a month, which is entirely unprecedented. By the end of its initial three-year mission in April 2014, PS1 had imaged the sky 12 times in each of 5 filters (g,r,i,z,y).

That is simply amazing isn't it. There are other wide field observatories out there as well.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TrumanB said:

And what exactly does that have to do with the price of tea in China? The way I see it unless it enters the Earth's atmosphere where it can be seen physically its just junk floating in space. And furthermore most of that junk floating around up there is of man made origin not ET origin...Remember what the "U" in UFO stands for.

On one of these videos, you have that piece of junk changing direction and moving like an aeroplane. Not saying that it is, just wondering what force is making it move that way.

Not sure what video people are referring to that the junk changes directions and speed but I know from earlier discussions it could simply be a case of the debris being relatively close to the camera and the vehicle changing direction using thrusters that are not visible from the camera. 

I would think that if aliens truly wanted to observe us they would simply send a probe, park it in a Lagrange orbit somewhere in our solar system and spy at us without us ever having any realistic hope of finding it. Why spend the effort, resources, time and potential risk of actually zooming around on the actual planet itself? It is the equivalent of what we do now (best analog of aliens we have). That's assuming they even would bother or even know we exist. For the record, I do believe there is life out there in the universe (perhaps simple life in our own solar system outside of earth). I do not believe we have been visited by aliens in any way, shape or form.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On one of these videos, you have that piece of junk changing direction and moving like an aeroplane.

Which vid? Time mark?

On one of these videos, you have that piece of junk changing direction and moving like an aeroplane. Not saying that it is, just wondering what force is making it move that way.

Could you tell me which video and at what time in the video you see this?

In the past I've been pointed to videos that show objects bouncing off of other objects, objects moved by thrusters, and sometimes apparent motion due to perspective. Maybe you are seeing something other than these types of movements.

Thanks for showing us what you mean.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TrumanB said:

Seriously?????   OK, Truman, in my previous post, I said this:

2. These objects will usually be rotating (hence the 'pulsing' as they catch sunlight), and may sometimes be hit by other particles, or 'outgassings' or by outputs from small thrusters (used to keep the satellite/spacecraft exactly where it is meant to be, stop it spinning etc).

Just as an aside, movement of the spacecraft can also cause an apparent directional change in debris nearby.

Truman, please answer the following questions:

1. Did you not read that?

2. Do you not understand it?  Especially the bold bit?

3. If you are claiming that the video shows something that is not explained by my quote above, please explain WHY, and then give a time citation for the video.  In other words, tell us exactly when (Minutes:Seconds) in the video that this 'unexplainable' behavior occurs.

Now, if I look at the video and find a perfectly explainable example, I'll be a little angry.  If it's a hoaxed video (eg a CGI creation) then I'll be a little bit angry, too...

BTW, if such videos do not cite the source, eg spacecraft, mission date and time / source of data, then please do NOT bring them here - they may as well be fakes.  NASA do not hide / delete footage - everything can be found in their (or other) archives, plus we can often go back to the raw, unprocessed data to examine better quality imagery..

Afaik, James Oberg is still around - I can contact him if needed, but in this case.. nah.

He has excellent resources on this topic here:

http://www.jamesoberg.com/99faq.html

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, toast said:

Which vid? Time mark?

the first video:  2:50, 2:58

will check the others too.

Edited by TrumanB