Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
WykkedTwytch

Sanpaku Phenomenon

3 posts in this topic

WykkedTwytch

Hello Forum,

I have been searching about this condition over 2 years. Why? Because i was Sanpaku Inferior since my childhood. And i am trying to fix this issue. There are many articles about this condition, phenomenon, illness, curse? and %80 of them are false. I have been into some tests about my brain activity and blood. All i could find out is my brain is shifted to perma-delta. I have high leucocyte count in my blood, and my nerveous system started to fail (i don't have any problems about my interior organs etc..). For 2 years i have so high frequency tinnitus but i dont hear it in my ears. it just comes from my brain inside... I had hard childhood full of obsessions, anxiety and depression, but i learned to control my emotions and i am so peaceful for about 7 years, i feel like i have an eternal peace in my heart. it feels like an eternal illumination of mind. Like a sun is rising above your head, anyway. While i was digging the rabbit hole, i found out that this condition has serious connection with nerveous system and traumatic situtations in the past. I have checked my childhood photos, i had 2 heavy menengitis in the past when i was 3-4 (cant remember well).And i was Sanpaku when i was child too. I don't remember any serious emotional or physical traumas, i mean i don't have that kind of trauma (sorry for my english) 

I have a strange feeling that some kind of accident will happen when i get my 45 age (I am 32) and the accident will have connection with my sanpaku condition. I had this feeling before knowing about sanpaku but now everything makes sense pretty much. Maybe it is kind of dellusion of mine or fiction, i don't know. The only thing is i want is to fix this issue. I hope someone would know about the issue and would help me by sharing info.

Sanpaku means "three whites," which refers to how you can divide up an eye into pieces, with the whites taking up three of the four segments. Sanpaku is when you can see the white of somebody's eye either above or below the iris.

SANPAKU BELOW

If you have white visible at the bottom of your eyes, then look out — the world is out to get you. This condition, supposedly means that you're in danger from the outside world.

Don't believe me? Just take a look at examples from a small sampling of celebrities!

Twilight heartthrob Robert Pattinson sports whites below his irises, and was recently jilted by his girlfriend and co-star, Kristen Stewart. JFK also had sanpaku at the bottom of his eyes and, well . . . let's just say that Robert Pattinson got off easy.

SANPAKU ABOVE

Conversely, if you can see whites at the top of your eyes, then you might want to take a deep breath and calm down a bit. While whites below the eyes supposedly means that the outside world is a danger to you, above the eyes means that the inside world is a danger to you — i.e., you're unable to control your emotions and it leads you to do terrible, terrible things. Cult leader Charles Manson has sanpaku above his eyes, and I think that it's safe to say that he does not exhibit the best self-control. (Although I suppose that it take incredible self-control to carve a swastika into your forehead.)

Edited by WykkedTwytch

acute

I've never heard of this belief before.

Very interesting!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku

• Like 1

Piney
1 hour ago, acute said:

I've never heard of this belief before.

I have a book on it by Sakurazawa Nyoiti but it's in Nihon-go, not English. I don't think the concept works with Gaijin because they don't have slanted eyes like my folk.