Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need help

Weirdgirl657

as i have grew up i get theses feelings like i dont belong on earth and i have a difrent destne and some times i feel  like i want what happens in book to be real plus i am always getting these wired calls and i feel like i am being watch i really need help

Most people seem go through a phase like that during adolescence.  It's perfectly normal.   Most of us also grow out of it. 

• Like 7

If you look around this site, you will find a lot of this kind of topic.

As Essan said, feelings of 'not belonging' are normal at your age, and will eventually pass.

• Like 6

It is a common feeling among many young people however even as an adult I still feel that way to one degree or another.

I just deal with it and move on. So should you.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Weirdgirl657 said:

as i have grew up i get theses feelings like i dont belong on earth and i have a difrent destne and some times i feel  like i want what happens in book to be real plus i am always getting these wired calls and i feel like i am being watch i really need help

Sweetie, you sound very young, and as others have said, most of your feelings are normal for an adolescent/young adult.

If, however, you are feeling overwhelmed by these feelings, I strongly urge you to seek counselling, either from your school's guidance staff, or from a professional therapist.

• Like 4

I think it depends on what you are being called to. Being called to volunteer at a soup kitchen... not so bad. Being called to go join ISIS and be a Arabic slave girl... not so safe. I've known people who were called to be missionaries, and people who have been called to run comic book stores. People who have been called to enter the military, and people who are called to raise horses. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Weirdgirl657 said:

thank you too all the people who commented on my other post you really all helped

That's lovely to hear. 

Hope you are feeling better, oh and welcome to Unexplained Mysteries. 

• Like 1

I'm 25 now,

I remember in my teens my emotions could be a nightmare, I often wanted video games to be real, it gets better. 

4 hours ago, Weirdgirl657 said:

thank you too all the people who commented on my other post you really all helped

You are welcome here in this community where so many of us are weird in our own special ways still can share our common feelings.  Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you stay and we hear more from you.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You are welcome here in this community where so many of us are weird in our own special ways still can share our common feelings.  Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you stay and we hear more from you.

Too sweet Tatetopa.

My two bits/bytes, I 've seen it whether poor or filthy rich families sometimes its something girls go through and yes you will get through it.  A year , two years, how about 10 years being a lifetime away for you, eh its nothing, a blink of the eye, you'll be fine in no time.  Talk to others, the more you talk to others ... well I seriously doubt any harm has come from asking questions or listening to others that went through the same thing.  HEY Even if you have two heads sharing the same body there is somebody just a s weird or weirder trust me!

• Like 1

On 2/26/2019 at 8:03 AM, Weirdgirl657 said:

It's called "being a teenager." It fades with time.

• Like 1