Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Ocean microphones may have picked up MH370

9 posts in this topic

Torviking

Be honest, they�re clutching st straws now, all the hi tech gizmos didn�t work, or did they?

Edited by Torviking
Totally mis spelt.

mxcx

Coincidence? Rothschild Inherits Freescale Semiconductor Patent - result of engineers deaths on flight MH-370

LucidElement
On 2/27/2019 at 11:14 AM, mxcx said:

Coincidence? Rothschild Inherits Freescale Semiconductor Patent - result of engineers deaths on flight MH-370

?? Can you send  me an article on that when you get a chance buddy? Thanks.

BuddingPsychic1111
Posted (edited)

I think that the "crash" was caused by UFOs.  Definitely this seems like the most likely possibility to me, and I think that mass alien abduction is the most likely possibility here.  Same with Amelia Earhart.  I'm pretty sure she was abducted by aliens and not returned.  Seems like the most likely explanation given the level of UFO activity in the world and how common alien abduction is.

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Haha 1

Rlyeh
10 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I think that the "crash" was caused by UFOs.  Definitely this seems like the most likely possibility to me, and I think that mass alien abduction is the most likely possibility here.  Same with Amelia Earhart.  I'm pretty sure she was abducted by aliens and not returned.  Seems like the most likely explanation given the level of UFO activity in the world and how common alien abduction is.

Given the utter lack of evidence, no it's not a likely explanation.

Rlyeh

Harold Holt, Jimmy Hoffa, and Madeleine McCann were also likely abducted by aliens.  JFK was likely assassinated by aliens.

• Haha 1

BuddingPsychic1111
10 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Given the utter lack of evidence, no it's not a likely explanation.

There is a lot of evidence.  Millions of sightings and thousands upon thousands of people taken against their will and experimented on.  Crop circles, implants found to contain isotopes not found on earth, and strange anomalies like high radiation in areas where UFOs have landed.  

Rlyeh
5 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

There is a lot of evidence.  Millions of sightings and thousands upon thousands of people taken against their will and experimented on.  Crop circles, implants found to contain isotopes not found on earth, and strange anomalies like high radiation in areas where UFOs have landed.  

Stop talking crap. There is no evidence of UFOs being involved with MH370.