Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ocean microphones may have picked up MH370

UM-Bot

Be honest, they�re clutching st straws now, all the hi tech gizmos didn�t work, or did they?

Edited by Torviking
Totally mis spelt.
  • Like 1

On 2/27/2019 at 11:14 AM, mxcx said:

Coincidence? Rothschild Inherits Freescale Semiconductor Patent - result of engineers deaths on flight MH-370

?? Can you send  me an article on that when you get a chance buddy? Thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think that the "crash" was caused by UFOs.  Definitely this seems like the most likely possibility to me, and I think that mass alien abduction is the most likely possibility here.  Same with Amelia Earhart.  I'm pretty sure she was abducted by aliens and not returned.  Seems like the most likely explanation given the level of UFO activity in the world and how common alien abduction is.

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I think that the "crash" was caused by UFOs.  Definitely this seems like the most likely possibility to me, and I think that mass alien abduction is the most likely possibility here.  Same with Amelia Earhart.  I'm pretty sure she was abducted by aliens and not returned.  Seems like the most likely explanation given the level of UFO activity in the world and how common alien abduction is.

Given the utter lack of evidence, no it's not a likely explanation.

• Like 5

Harold Holt, Jimmy Hoffa, and Madeleine McCann were also likely abducted by aliens.  JFK was likely assassinated by aliens.

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Given the utter lack of evidence, no it's not a likely explanation.

There is a lot of evidence.  Millions of sightings and thousands upon thousands of people taken against their will and experimented on.  Crop circles, implants found to contain isotopes not found on earth, and strange anomalies like high radiation in areas where UFOs have landed.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

There is a lot of evidence.  Millions of sightings and thousands upon thousands of people taken against their will and experimented on.  Crop circles, implants found to contain isotopes not found on earth, and strange anomalies like high radiation in areas where UFOs have landed.  

Stop talking crap. There is no evidence of UFOs being involved with MH370.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 1 year later...

Jumbo Jets Don't Just Vanish - At Last Some Answers To The World's Biggest Aviation Mystery

Full article at the Sarawak Report: Link

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/20/2019 at 12:08 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

None of that is true. Fun stories, but all fiction.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2019 at 5:14 PM, mxcx said:

Coincidence? Rothschild Inherits Freescale Semiconductor Patent - result of engineers deaths on flight MH-370

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/coincidence-rothschild-inherits-freescale-patent-bryan

"This crazy story about how Illuminati Rothschild exploited the airlines to gain full Patent Rights of an incredible KL-03 micro-chip is going haywire across the internet especially when it’s involving Jacob Rothschild as the evil master plotter."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 years later...

On 1/31/2021 at 2:49 AM, Eldorado said:

Jumbo Jets Don't Just Vanish - At Last Some Answers To The World's Biggest Aviation Mystery

Full article at the Sarawak Report: Link

One heck of a conspiracy theory but a pretty good one.

There was Vietnam reports of crash site, and Malaysian gov acting way too amateurish in the first few days.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The United States military has had oceanic listening devices/systems that are more than adequate at picking up something this size, the crash of MH370. 
Even older systems, like SOSUS can pick up the cries from whales. 

"SOSUS is now used to study hydrothermal vents and pinpoint underwater volcanic eruptions. The system is also used to study the vocalizations of whales. Scientists can study and track whales in the Atlantic and Pacific oceans using the SOSUS hydrophone arrays."

Don't worry, when it crashed, the US Navy (and others) were well aware of it. 

• Like 1

On 3/19/2019 at 5:27 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Definitely this seems like the most likely possibility to me, and I think that mass alien abduction is the most likely possibility here

And this is why teaching critical thinking skills is important.

• Like 5