Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
BruiserBrody

ISIS trades gold for escape route?

Recommended Posts

BruiserBrody

https://themindunleashed.com/2019/02/50-tons-gold-syria-isis.html

As the remaining pockets of ISIS fighters faced imminent defeat in northeast Syria, the United States allegedly gave them an offer they couldn’t refuse: give us your massive caches of gold — or die.

According to reports by Syrian state news agency SANA, U.S. forces struck a deal with ISIS whereby the terrorist group would give up 50 tons of gold across eastern Syria’s Deir el-Zour province in exchange for safe passage.

The precious metal, worth about $2.13 billion, was plundered by the self-designated “caliphate” as its reign of terror spread across Syria and Iraq between 2015 and 2017.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Piney

Then after your paid wipe them out anyway. :yes:

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lightly

I thought these guys were extremely dangerous terrorist mass murderers who had to be wiped from the face of the earth ......I guess 2.13 Billion in gold buys a lot of forgiveness ?    

Personally I think the entire mess is the greatest show on earth ....one of MANY ...!!

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
10 minutes ago, lightly said:

Personally I think the entire mess is the greatest show on earth ....one of MANY ...!!

:lol: Hell yeah!!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EnderOTD
2 hours ago, Piney said:

Then after your paid wipe them out anyway. :yes:

This

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peter B
13 hours ago, BruiserBrody said:

https://themindunleashed.com/2019/02/50-tons-gold-syria-isis.html

As the remaining pockets of ISIS fighters faced imminent defeat in northeast Syria, the United States allegedly gave them an offer they couldn’t refuse: give us your massive caches of gold — or die.

According to reports by Syrian state news agency SANA, U.S. forces struck a deal with ISIS whereby the terrorist group would give up 50 tons of gold across eastern Syria’s Deir el-Zour province in exchange for safe passage.

The precious metal, worth about $2.13 billion, was plundered by the self-designated “caliphate” as its reign of terror spread across Syria and Iraq between 2015 and 2017.

Where did SANA get the information from? I seriously doubt they have reporters embedded with either ISIS or American forces.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaeton80
12 hours ago, Piney said:

:lol: Hell yeah!!! 


Yeah lets just laugh it up. Ill be sure to respond in a similar way if and when 'the show' reaches US borders, seeding death & destruction, 'left & right'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:


Yeah lets just laugh it up. Ill be sure to respond in a similar way if and when 'the show' reaches US borders, seeding death & destruction, 'left & right'.

Being a angry Native American who's tribe is stuck between 2 countries and has been ****ed over by both I would quite enjoy seeing the U.S. burn to the ground. 

I'm stuck in this **** hole country after being ****ed over for being too honest. Let it burn. :yes:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaeton80
1 hour ago, Piney said:

Being a angry Native American who's tribe is stuck between 2 countries and has been ****ed over by both I would quite enjoy seeing the U.S. burn to the ground. 

I'm stuck in this **** hole country after being ****ed over for being too honest. Let it burn. :yes:


Touche.

I sympathize..

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil

I find this story hard to believe actually, but if what the BBC suggests is true, then the US military is not only responsible for collaborating with terrorists but also for stealing and expropriating riches from Syria.

Why would they offer gold to the US military anyway, the Kurds are the ones that have been doing all the fighting and who truly occupy the territory?  Maybe the Kurds refused because they thought it was immoral.  :P

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaeton80
19 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:


Touche.

I sympathize..


That is to say ofcourse, I wish no harm on innocent people, be they Middle Eastern, American (native), or anywhere else in the world. I would like to see the US regime and all their corrupt warmongering ilk.. well, burn.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
On 3/2/2019 at 8:59 AM, Piney said:

Being a angry Native American who's tribe is stuck between 2 countries and has been ****ed over by both I would quite enjoy seeing the U.S. burn to the ground. 

I'm stuck in this **** hole country after being ****ed over for being too honest. Let it burn. :yes:

lmao.

there is a Russian anecdote. 

a guy goes on a cruise, before he boards the ship, he decides to visit a pharmacy, he suspects he may get nauseous so he wants to get sea sickness pills, and he figured he'll meet girls there, will have sex, so he decides to get some condoms, he goes for 7 days so he asks a lady in a pharmacy to give him 7 anti nausea pills, and 7 condoms, the girl goes, "i know it is not my businesses, but if you feel so sick why do you fck her"?

why do you stay here if hate USA so much, why don't you move to Canada, i mean if i hated a country so bad, i'd do everything to leave it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Piney
2 minutes ago, aztek said:

why do you stay here if hate USA so much, why don't you move to Canada, i mean if i hated a country so bad, i'd do everything to leave it.

If I could of returned to Japan or the UK after I got out of prison I would of more than happily left. But they took my visas, my joint citizenship and put me on the no fly list.

But, last time I checked. We didn't invited none of you here. So you all can pack on the Mayflower and get out of our country. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.