Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two Drinks In

Guyver

Talking all things drinking or drunk.  I mean, if one needs to make a drunk post, here’s the place to do it.  

So, this thread is for those who enjoy adult beverages.  The only rules are that you must be currently having a drink or already had one if you  want to say something.

Drinking is legal in every state as far as I know.   Drinking and driving.....not legal.  That’s why I make sure I’m parked before doing any drinking.  

• Like 4

" I drink to forget but i forgot why i drink "

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Forgetting things does happen with drinking.  That’s probably one upside.

I’m two drinks in and working on three.  Friday night, no work tomorrow, rain forecast all weekend....no golf.  A hangover would actually work for me this weekend....but I’m not getting one cause I’ve had dinner!!!!!!!  That’s right.

• Haha 1

Since I’m now drinking, I can no longer post seriously tonight.

So, I’ve recently discovered a high quality poor mans bourbon called Wild Turkey 101.  Respect it.  

• Like 1

I dont drink just was in a business where everyone else did,

So i will leave...

• Like 1

I'm going to be drinking all afternoon so if I'm still coherent and not horizontal when I get back later, I may join in. You may need a Babel fish to decipher it though. icon_drunk.gif

• Like 1

Ok.  So, people either don’t like to drink much around here....or they don’t like to talk about their drinking.  Fair enough.  I gave it a shot.  I like drinking at times.  Other times it’s just my medicine.  Anyway, one thing that I plan to do which I think is cool is plan an evening of drinking (with a few friends) at this cool little “dive bar” that has shuffleboard, billiards and darts, plus live music at 9.  There is a hotel nearby, at a golf course which I love, so either we will have a DD (winner champ) and go home, or walk back to the hotel and sleep there.  So, responsible drinking is what I advocate.