Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is wrong with the world?

yasminleecious

Lately, I've been feeling so blue, anxious and depressed. I feel this heavy weight on me and I can't figure out why. I just feel so awful. I woke up today, feeling this heavy load on me. My chest feels so heavy and I just feel like crying without any reason. It's almost intolerable. For anyone who is really sensitive, can you tell me what's happening right now? I just feel that there's just too much bad and negative energy. I'm not sure if it's just me or it has something to do with the energy around us lately. 

Your post makes me think on pavers muddied under the rain, needing the sun. But more than sun.... a breathing deep and rebuilding under, checking out what might be wrong or not under the hood of gloom. A medical checkup to be in order, and patience... and pay mind or stop and take in the small joys to come.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, rashore said:

Your post makes me think on pavers muddied under the rain, needing the sun. But more than sun.... a breathing deep and rebuilding under, checking out what might be wrong or not under the hood of gloom. A medical checkup to be in order, and patience... and pay mind or stop and take in the small joys to come.

Thank you so much. If it's okay and you have time, I hope you can read my private message to you. 

Sounds like you are suffering from depression, does it run in your family?

So yeah, get checked out and since im 54 now and have delt with a lifetime of such afflictions i can relate but only you know how you feel,

please understand this is within you, no evil curses or spirits are involved and no amount of "readings" or cleansings will help unless you believe they did just that strongly, like a placebo.

Negativity is a very strong thing it can beat down and batter a person the more we can escape it the better off we are,

Just my opinion....

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Sounds like you are suffering from depression, does it run in your family?

So yeah, get checked out and since im 54 now and have delt with a lifetime of such afflictions i can relate but only you know how you feel,

please understand this is within you, no evil curses or spirits are involved and no amount of "readings" or cleansings will help unless you believe they did just that strongly, like a placebo.

Negativity is a very strong thing it can beat down and batter a person the more we can escape it the better off we are,

Just my opinion....

Thanks. I know when my depression starts to come out. This feels different. 

You perhaps should be speaking with someone who has your interests at heart, who knows the background well, as obviously it isn't a one-off situation.

• Like 2

Well the world is doing great.  Life is flourishing, the planet isn't an ice ball or an endless desert, the sun has another billion or so years of stability before we begin to lose habitability and we don't seem to be on a collision course with a rogue planet or black hole to mess everything up early. 

The state of human society varies depending on who you ask. 

You seem to be suffering from depression though.  Or maybe it's 5g?  Some people claim to be sensitive to it.

3 hours ago, yasminleecious said:

Lately, I've been feeling so blue, anxious and depressed. I feel this heavy weight on me and I can't figure out why. I just feel so awful. I woke up today, feeling this heavy load on me. My chest feels so heavy and I just feel like crying without any reason. It's almost intolerable. For anyone who is really sensitive, can you tell me what's happening right now? I just feel that there's just too much bad and negative energy. I'm not sure if it's just me or it has something to do with the energy around us lately. 

Along the same lines as rashore. I would like you to take 15 minutes of quiet sunshine, every day for three days. Quiet, deep breaths, and take notice of all of the little things going on around you 

If you can, eat lots of green,yellow and orange vegetables, and get some exercise. Also find a reason to laugh. It is good for your health. 

Min, body and soul

• Like 3

3 hours ago, yasminleecious said:

Try to think positively.  Just remember the old song - 'If you want the rainbow, you must have the rain.'

Sing-a-long version.

Edited by Aaron2016

4 hours ago, yasminleecious said:

If the end is nigh talk is worrying you then go to the NOAA site and type in all weather patterns since 1880 for the US, then it won't.

It is a religion for the nonreligious and a money grab, nothing more.

As for everything in the world that is wrong, that comes down to, money, power and suppression on a large scale, but like anything in life, things look bad before they turn around.

And the truth can be found.

^_^

1 minute ago, tmcom said:

If the end is nigh talk is worrying you then go to the NOAA site and type in all weather patterns since 1880 for the US, then it won't.

It is a religion for the nonreligious and a money grab, nothing more.

As for everything in the world that is wrong, that comes down to, money, power and suppression on a large scale, but like anything in life, things look bad before they turn around.

And the truth can be found.

^_^

Huh ?  How you managed to read all that stuff into what was said, we may never know !

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Huh ?  How you managed to read all that stuff into what was said, we may never know !

Because the OP asked 'what is wrong with the world?'.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Because the OP asked 'what is wrong with the world?'.

Ahhh ! But the weather ? Has it been that dreary ? I'm surprised no one mentioned the "negative energy" spoken of, do you get a cheque instead of a bill for that ?

5 hours ago, yasminleecious said:

Friend, I am not overly sensitive, yet my wife has suffered from depression at times.  She cannot explain what makes her sad sometimes.  It is not an event or condition, but something in her thoughts.   I don't say this lightly because I know how awful it can be.   There are counselors that can help.  Also, through no fault of your own, sometimes internal chemical imbalances affect your thoughts and emotions.   You will have to reach out and ask for help, which I know is really hard when you are down.  You have no energy or will to do it.  But if you feel you need help, please try to find it.  Ask.  There are people that care about your pain, if they know.Best wishes.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, yasminleecious said:

I recommend counseling I know it can be expensive to see a counselor but it's worth it 

• Like 2

On 3/1/2019 at 9:50 PM, yasminleecious said:

I do believe there is some kind of collective soul among us....but the bottom line is that life is what WE make it individually.  It is perfectly normal to be down at times, just as it is to be up sometimes because that’s what life is.  Sometimes we can be down just because of the weather, or just be bored.

Thats when we have to decide how we want to be.  We can just embrace that melancholy and ride it out....or we can choose to input.  We can exercise, eat good food, read a book, or all the above.  We can find something we like to do to take our mind off being down.  FWIW.

PS.  Yes, it would be easy to get down when reading the news and all the terrible things in the world.  But I think we should remember that there’s just as much good out there, just doesn’t get reported.

• Like 2

On 3/2/2019 at 3:28 AM, Kismit said:

Along the same lines as rashore. I would like you to take 15 minutes of quiet sunshine, every day for three days. Quiet, deep breaths, and take notice of all of the little things going on around you 

If you can, eat lots of green,yellow and orange vegetables, and get some exercise. Also find a reason to laugh. It is good for your health. 

Min, body and soul

Yeah!   ....and remember to....b  r  e  a  t  h  e....d e e p l y.      That was a good breath!  :yes:

Edited by joc
  • Like 2

Thanks to everyone who advised to get help from professionals. I've seen them in the past. And no, they did not help. I'm not suffering from depression right now.. I would know the difference. I actually feel well right now. Depression just don't go away in one day. I suffered from it since 15, and had to learn how to prevent it from taking over my life. I should have put in that I absorb other people's emotions but I'm not sensitive enough to pinpoint it. Hence, why I posted here instead of posting in depression awareness or self help site. 

• Like 1

I keep harkening back to what Kismit said about the 'little' things.   They are everywhere...and they greatly outweigh the 'bigger' things...if we just take time to see them.  A little kid being a little kid.  A blade of grass blowing with the wind.  They are important.  They are  very  important.  :)