Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Psycho_kinesis

Constant psychokinesis/telekinesis in dreams

Psycho_kinesis

This is a real life event. Not a story my real dreams contact me a jjen_nay on insta in my dms to get more deatils on this and other dreams where my powers are used more, I am only using this dream because I just woke up from it. I left out many details to shorten it because it is long and I feel drained.

I can recall being a child an lucid dream or having powers in my dreams. However, when I got older I could only use the powers in specific dreams, like a lock was put on them. I will explain one of the dreams that I am “locked” in:

Spoiler

Aside dream that always happens before this dream. Women in some place with brown and green grass and pools of water laid out (two big and three small) surrounded by schools. I am using my just discovered weak telekensis power to fight the women with bows and arrows that are killing us with powers, and the helpless humans. I see the mamebers of my Mari group (the name will make sense when you read my real main dream) dying beside me getting shot by arrows and bug pools of blood on both sides of the battle. It comes down to me and maybe nine human women. We don’t give them the satisfaction of killing us, we tie bricks to our feet and push ourselves into the water to drown I usually say “I will never give scum like you the power to kill me. We will one day win!” Then when I die from drowning I go into the main dream.

#1 main version (many many alternate versions): I am visiting a jail that a friend and my love interest is held in and I would be talking to my friend through glass as I could see my love, his name is never stated, pass by in a line, I bang in the glass and he almost turns around but hesitates and faces the line, not facing me so I am not sure if it is him but apparently I haven’t seen him in so long so I go on a man hunt. He accepts no visits, letters, or phone calls so I am anxious and hurt that he wouldn’t see me which only motivated and scared me more, is he hurt? being suppressed? (I feel a real strong emotional tie to my love, it sometimes hurts me after waking up from this dream and not see him) anyway after this I  am done with my visit and decide to go to the main waiting room where the criminals, visitors, and some upper workers and cops are  standing in groups or talking freely (weird right) I usually become very aware of myself and powers in this room so at this time I start to talk and ask around about my love interest but people say they don’t know who he is or won’t tell me

Spoiler

This is an aside dream that happens where myself but not dream me becomes aware that my love has already escaped and gone somewhere (that I don’t know) and I still can’t see his damn face) but that mile markers read 427 from his eyes. Anyway he is driving and get pulled over, teo other people are with him. The police mans shoulder blocks his face. The officer searches his car for drugs but doesn’t find any. My love pulls off while saying “Good thing I dipped the drugs in a washable paint.” while looking at a crystal drug that is blue with a brown bottom (the paint) he then pull over by the woods and look longingly at the road, like he knows that he won’t see me for a long time again, he gets upset and reaches for the drug while rinsing it off and then takes it like a pain reliver. After that him and his buddies enjoy their high sitting by a big ass road sign that is blurry, while I have to look at a **** koad of numbers and colorful vibrations. (I have never been high before so idk where that visual comes from.)

As I get discouraged I have a flashback 

Spoiler

My love still unseen is kissing me and we are holding eachother with trains surrounding us (trains are a huge part of THREE of my power dreams) he and I cry then I say “We will miss you, please dont go (please don’t turn yourself in)” he says “I have to to protect you” while rubbing my belly he then gets on the train that takes him into the prison. Under the train I see two big as heck alligator frog hybrids smirk at me and walk away under  a mini tunnel that the tracks lay on top of.

I wake up from this and see the head of the prison I guess that I have been pretending to be interested in him in order to get info. My dream morphs into him and me in a house and him finding out I am using him he becomes stronger and aggressive not physically but I can feel his strength and demeanor change and it always scared me. Anyway when he goes to grab me in the kitchen I float to the ceiling (this is when real me and dream me have a mental split, real me chooses a reaction of fear while dream me manipulates, it seems as if we are not aware of each others actions.) anyway real me say “maybe you need to breathe” and I painfully expand his lungs with my mind which almost causes me to fall near him like my powers are weak or can only focus on one thing. He ends up mad and starts to heave and flex while jumping and nearly reaching me. Real me then decides to mess with his eyes which causes them to bleed. Which he then says “I can heal my eyes easily you brat” I then pull his eyes out and he backs doen four little steps while his eyes seeming regenerate his agression now radiates to me in fear. I pull of both his arm and float above a ceiling fan to protect myself. Dream me comes back as his eyes and one of his arms grow back, “im sorry!” Dream me screams as he chases me and cathches me and chokes me but dream me uses her hand and flicks it which throws him across the room. She cries and begs for forgiveness and he uses it as an opportunity to get her to be his slave in a sense. Seemingly the next day I am back in the waiting room, this time for mo reason 

Spoiler

Another aside dream that is like a vision. Four male prisoners and five femlaes are by the trains and one male and female are at a distance from the others, the male has shorts arms and his hands are deformed.The other group of prisoners stand in the middle of the tracks as teo trains pass and two males die while the rest live. Then another train unexpectedly passes by and the remaining people of the group fall into the tracks and the gator frogs eat them while saying “hello again girl” however it is not me who is being eaten so maybe he sees the woman often. Anyway the man and woman who are stood off to the side stand calmly as a train id approaching fast “I change my mind” she screams but the man doesn’t are and uses his body to shove her against the train. He then runs back to the prison where he previously was.

Dream me  wakes up from the vision and sees him.  She is scared but she asks about her love.  He says creepily I haven’t seen him. To get to the main part of the dream or the climax I will skip a lot of the dream. A battle in the waiting room brings me and my old group of powerful but now weakend friends together minus our leader (Our leader has full powers and is trying to help us get ours. She says i am the next most powerful so i am the next leader.) anyway we end up fighting against the government for revealing out powers. I am am at home where i tell my grandparents to stay in their room. My grandpa finds a baby gator frog and tell him to drop it immediately and i use my mind to fling it under the bed where it stays. I then am pushed upstairs by 1/5 of my mari group and she tells me to put on my mari dress, a blood red dress that is shin length with a split and sleeves (we each have our own variations) (we are not called the mari’s in the dream but after YEARS of having no name for us she mentions that the dress is called mari so i use it as a name for us now)  anyway I stare st a her with worry and change into it. I then go outside into my driveway and we the fight we end up being very overpowered but our leader comes in floating in was looks like an embryo. I use my hands to grip it with my mind and rip it apart. She gets out and hold her hand out towards us, and right as i feel a rush of power. I wake up. I believe this and another dream is linked (crying because these dreams make me feel so emotional about the mystery man because he is in the other dream but i am not sure if it is him or someone else which it has been YEARSS and mind you multiple dreams that drain me to were I cannot get up, I am always straining my mind and body when I use my powers in dreams but anyway please help me at least to extend this (hopefully it is) lucid dream. Also you can contact me at jjen_nay on insta so I can elaborate on this and my other dreams which include what could be a prequel dream to this, another dream where i am protecting people with powers in a house seemingly the xmen but very different, small dreams where my powers randomly came but were very specific, and the biggest, the origin of my “powers” and a trainging part where i think (cant remeber) the mari leader or some random lady makes me lift trains and big metal barrels as soon as I get even a percent of power and i am about to do it, I wake. Again contact me on insta at jjen_nay for more details and a way better explanation on my dreams. Please PLEASE dm me.

• Thanks 1

Piney

You have a active imagination and a lot of wishful thinking.  But your letting it bother you in real time. Take it as your own personal scifi book and stop letting it bug you.

As for controlling your dreams. You can't if your stressed. You have to realize it's your dream and your in control. Relax.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

CuriousEye
On 3/2/2019 at 10:08 AM, Piney said:

You have a active imagination and a lot of wishful thinking.  

May I also add "high deductive insight skills" ?? He's basically one of the closest cases about a realistic Sherlock Holmes.

On 3/2/2019 at 10:08 AM, Piney said:

As for controlling your dreams. You can't if your stressed. You have to realize it's your dream and your in control. Relax.

Oneiric creativity, indeed. No psychokinesis.

Anyone with enough will or self-awareness to control thyself while having or enabling lucid dreams can do it: we're only approaching the holdall "psychokinetic" spectrum if your dreamscape-warping imagination is capable to perceptuably affect someone else's mind and body while they're dreaming (oneirokinesis) or are awake.

• Like 1