Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My life

LeighMarie

LM, when you spoke about your feelings to:

1. Your most trusted, 'settled', intuitive and empathetic family member

2. Your most trusted, 'settled', intuitive and empathetic friend

3. Your family doctor

(in that order...)

.. what did they say?  Seems very odd that you didn't mention any such effort on your part.  Why would a short anonymous post on a internet forum be, somehow, better?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Habitat said:

Sounds like the third "child" in the family. Seriously any working woman with two children does not need a " leaner " for a husband/boyfriend.

I’m not sure what you mean by leaner, but I’m curious, bc it sounds interesting 

8 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

LM, when you spoke about your feelings to:

1. Your most trusted, 'settled', intuitive and empathetic family member

2. Your most trusted, 'settled', intuitive and empathetic friend

3. Your family doctor

(in that order...)

.. what did they say?  Seems very odd that you didn't mention any such effort on your part.  Why would a short anonymous post on a internet forum be, somehow, better?

I’ve actually done a lot of introspective thinking and came to the conclusion that sometimes it’s best to reach out then just run with your own thoughts

13 hours ago, freetoroam said:

The Universe is not there to teach you anything. We are all living on planet Earth which is part of the Universe, the teachings start and happen on terra firma with us. 

Star signs do not run your life, you should be doing that. 

Problem with some people and astrology, is they actually let it dominate their lives to the point that they get dependant on what they read and lose their own ability to run their lives.

You are a mum of 2 children, they should be your focus, it is irrelevant what star signs you all are. (It is completely irrelevant to tell us all your star signs it makes no difference to us and it does not make any difference to you unless you make it, which seems it could be the case).

You seem to have a pretty full life, that can be stressful enough, but you should be enjoying your time as a mother and thankful you are able to have a good career too. 

You are the adult and the parent and a 'registered nurse' !?,  you should not be allowing astrology to guide you through life, you have enough in your life to deal with.

I do not understand what is going on with your boyfriend, he is the father of your youngest child and yet lives with you part time, while you also have a 4 year old and work full time?  What kind of disfunctional relationship is that?

You need to drop the astrology (just keep it as a side interest) and concentrate on getting your life in some sort of order, do not have anymore children ffs. 

No wonder you are feeling abit all over the place when your life structure is unbalanced.

Can you tell me in what field of nursing are you? 

It’s funny you say do not have anymore children ffs... I have 2...

I’ve been in a few different fields of nursing.. primarily neuro right now

31 minutes ago, LeighMarie said:

It’s funny you say do not have anymore children ffs... I have 2...

I’ve been in a few different fields of nursing.. primarily neuro right now

You work full time, are not in a stable relationship, have 2 children within the space of 4 year, one with your ex and one with your current part time boyfriend, am taking as one is your "ex husband", that you have gone through a recent divorce. 

You really are burning the candle at both ends. 

Nothing wrong with a woman wanting a career as well as children, as long as one of the parents are home with the children full time whilst they are so young.

Do not rely on astrology to be your guide through life, life just does not work that way.

17 hours ago, LeighMarie said:

plus I’m an intuitive empath

In what sense? Anything to do with your ex husband? 

A lot of people today think they have a special sense or gift because an intuitive empath sounds quite cool, it is not a gift, it is a dressed up term for a perfectly natural instinct.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, LeighMarie said:

Everyday... I feel like I’m a different person, but not just mentally... I know I’m a mother of 2 small children... I have a good career, but a new job... I have a man in my life who appears to need me on a deeper level now, but it’s like too many transitions all at once... anyone else feel the shifts or is it just me? 

Holy cow, that sounds like a whole lot of to balance .    The fact that you can handle all of that and still have time to think about it and write about it seems to indicate you are a pretty competent person.  Welcome to UM.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LeighMarie said:

I’m not sure what you mean by leaner, but I’m curious, bc it sounds interesting 

Someone leaning on you for support, emotional or otherwise, rather than being supportive of you.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2019 at 6:16 PM, LeighMarie said:

Everyday... I feel like I’m a different person, but not just mentally... I know I’m a mother of 2 small children... I have a good career, but a new job... I have a man in my life who appears to need me on a deeper level now, but it’s like too many transitions all at once... anyone else feel the shifts or is it just me? 

I can empathize.  I feel nearly the same way... 2019, the beginning of it especially was very transitional. 

Many deaths in the family, or family friends, friends of friends... 

Yeah, been tough. Things changed too fast if you ask me.