Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Bexxatha

Reading Request Please

2 posts in this topic

Bexxatha

Hi! 

First of all, I just want to say that I just joined this site today so greetings to you all! I've always been interested in getting a reading since I constantly feel lost, not sure what I should be doing in life or just curious as to whatever my future has in store for me. So, hopefully I can get one on here! You are welcome to post on here or directly to me if that is most comfortable to you.

I'll add the most recent picture of me if it helps you to connect better. To add some additional info, my first name is Rebecca, my birthday is April 9 1994 and my star sign is Aries.

20190303_210552.jpg

Piney
1 hour ago, Bexxatha said:

First of all, I just want to say that I just joined this site today so greetings to you all! I've always been interested in getting a reading since I constantly feel lost, not sure what I should be doing in life or just curious as to whatever my future has in store for me. So, hopefully I can get one on here! You are welcome to post on here or directly to me if that is most comfortable to you.

The future isn't linear and no worker can see it clear enough to make a accurate prime projection . It spreads out like a spiderweb with many side paths. We make our own and only trap ourselves in somebody else's predictions by self fulfilling prophecy.