Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Ghost' filmed on eerie woodland path in Essex

UM-Bot

On 10/21/2019 at 3:35 AM, the13bats said:

So where do illusionist fall in, copperfield for example makes a living putting one over on people this makes him evil?

If i toss a hoax out there its not my fault someone is gullible enough to fall for it,

Lots of hoaxes are posted on here and lots of true believers buy it hook line and sinker, no matter how much proof its a hoax is presented   i dont see anyone much attacking the hoaxer, is that going to be the new trend?

Perhaps the lack of evidence and proof didnt ruin paranormal but hasn't helped it either.

That's different, IMO. Copperfield makes his living entertaining. He doesn't run around lying to people, claiming that what he's doing is real.

Unlike the YouTube losers that perpetuate a fraud with their fake videos.

There's always going to be gullible people. C'mon, how many times has the Brooklyn bridge been sold?

What sticks in my craw is that there very well could exist video evidence of the paranormal, but because the hoaxers have muddied up the waters so badly, we'd never know it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Patient Zero said:

That's different, IMO. Copperfield makes his living entertaining. He doesn't run around lying to people, claiming that what he's doing is real.

Unlike the YouTube losers that perpetuate a fraud with their fake videos.

There's always going to be gullible people. C'mon, how many times has the Brooklyn bridge been sold?

What sticks in my craw is that there very well could exist video evidence of the paranormal, but because the hoaxers have muddied up the waters so badly, we'd never know it.

Well, people like copperfield seldom say what they do is fake either.

I will not claim hoaxers havent hurt things but it's all symbiotic, dear true believers ( some ) will take a hoax fraud, like um oh i dont know, lets use that alien mummy fraud as example,

it was horrid, known charlatans involved even being investigated for desecration of burial grounds and remains, yet some believers insists its not a hoax,

So i can only blame the hoaxers so much, common sense has to be expected, all believers can not be excused for being gullible or down right delusinal.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 3/12/2019 at 2:27 AM, Habitat said:

This is true, clothing, hairstyles, etc. And luminous. Such has been reported to me by another, but not solid , the ghost disappeared through a solid timber wall.

What’s most interesting about your posting is that a ghost you saw “disappeared through a solid timber wall”; which reminded me of a BBC TV documentary I’ve seen twice, it’s on the topic of ‘Quantum-Physics’, according to the presenter who is a physicist, quantum particles can defy the laws of classical physics by penetrating through solid objects before emerging from the other side. According to Quantum-Physics, backed by mathematical equations, there are 10 dimensions; therefore could ‘ghosts’ in reality be life-forms from the other 7 dimensions?. 

• Like 1