Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No link between autism and MMR vaccine found

Imaginarynumber1

1 hour ago, danydandan said:

Retardation? 

It's about trust, and some people just don't trust science. The worse thing about this movement we know who started it, and that he lied in the studies.

in bold: Wrong! The people who first connected autism to the MMR vaccine were the parents who experienced it at first hand with their own children.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

in bold: Wrong! The people who first connected autism to the MMR vaccine were the parents who experienced it at first hand with their own children.

No parents EVER experienced it because, and this is the important part, IT DOESN'T HAPPEN.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

People are born with autism, you don't catch it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

No, well because there is no connection to autism to any vaccine. 

Have you ever heard of Andrew Wakefield?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

48 minutes ago, danydandan said:

That that person got his Dr revoked too.

I thought he had that’s why I had “Dr” in “” 

Naturally there are side effects to any vaccination but those out weigh what the disease does in unvaccinated people. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

I thought he had that’s why I had “Dr” in “” 

Naturally there are side effects to any vaccination but those out weigh what the disease does in unvaccinated people. 

Ah ok. That makes more sense to me now.

He got his medical license revocked in England then went over to the US where he got a new one. The world is friggin nuts!

• Like 2

Just now, danydandan said:

Ah ok. That makes more sense to me now.

He got his medical license revocked in England then went over to the US where he got a new one. The world is friggin nuts!

Only the healthcare system in the US is stupid enough to give that fraud a new license

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, danydandan said:

Retardation? 

It's about trust, and some people just don't trust science. The worse thing about this movement we know who started it, and that he lied in studies. 

It didn't help that Tony Blair didn't give his own children the MMR jab, instead insisting they had the separate vaccinations instead. This leaked to the media and gave more fuel to the fire.

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

The study was funded by Novo Nordisk Foundation a Danish multinational pharmaceutical company.

Whether or not vaccines cause autism relying on a study funded by a pharmaceutical company is THE definition of gullible.

That's like the fox educating the farmer on how to better secure his chicken pen

Would you believe any study funded by Exxon or any other oil corporation about climate change?

The study was made in coorperation between Novo nordisk Foundation, Statens Serum Institut and the Danish Ministry of Health. It was not made by just a pharmaceutical company. In fact Novo Nordisk had no direct involvement in the study.

https://annals.org/aim/fullarticle/2727726/measles-mumps-rubella-vaccination-autism-nationwide-cohort-study

"Role of the Funding Source

The study was supported by a grant from the Novo Nordisk Foundation and the Danish Ministry of Health. The funder of the study had no role in study design, data collection, data analysis, data interpretation, or writing of the report. Dr. Hviid had full access to all of the data in the study and had overall responsibility for the decision to submit for publication."

Just because a company is multinational doesn't mean they are corrupt. Maybe Novo Nordisk is just very good at making insulin ? Yes insulin is their main product, not vaccines. 

So before you start throwing round accusations of corruption I would like to see your proof that all three organisations I mentioned are corrupt. I'm sure you have such proof, because otherwise your statement would be a little dishonest and you wouldn't do a thing like that would you ?

The study shows that the biggest risk factor in getting autism is having a sibling with autism, this supports that autism is something you are born with, so how could vaccines given after birth be involved ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

The study was made in coorperation between Novo nordisk Foundation, Statens Serum Institut and the Danish Ministry of Health. It was not made by just a pharmaceutical company. In fact Novo Nordisk had no direct involvement in the study.

https://annals.org/aim/fullarticle/2727726/measles-mumps-rubella-vaccination-autism-nationwide-cohort-study

"Role of the Funding Source

The study was supported by a grant from the Novo Nordisk Foundation and the Danish Ministry of Health. The funder of the study had no role in study design, data collection, data analysis, data interpretation, or writing of the report. Dr. Hviid had full access to all of the data in the study and had overall responsibility for the decision to submit for publication."

Just because a company is multinational doesn't mean they are corrupt. Maybe Novo Nordisk is just very good at making insulin ? Yes insulin is their main product, not vaccines. 

So before you start throwing round accusations of corruption I would like to see your proof that all three organisations I mentioned are corrupt. I'm sure you have such proof, because otherwise your statement would be a little dishonest and you wouldn't do a thing like that would you ?

The study shows that the biggest risk factor in getting autism is having a sibling with autism, this supports that autism is something you are born with, so how could vaccines given after birth be involved ?

Hmmmm..... 

The research was carried out by Statens Serum Institut - a commercial organisation involved - among many other things - in the production of vaccines. Including the MMR vaccine. So the conspiracy theorists will flutter about this. 

However, Statens Serum Institut is a VERY respectable organisation. It is virtually the Danish equivalent of the CDC in the USA, and is HUGELY involved in Danish public health. Sales of the MMR vaccine would constitute a trivial part of their profits. It seems highly unlikely that they would risk their reputation to produce a false report, even if they could persuade the four researchers in question to DO it. And  their results WILL be checked by others, so an attempt to falsify the results would be guaranteed to fail. So why would they attempt such a thing ? 

• Like 2

This will finally put a nail in the anti-vax coffin/s  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

People are born with autism, you don't catch it.

I would agree, the spectrum seems to be widening to include a large segment of the population and maybe it’s just how some of us are.  

so far i only see mmr study, where are the studies about other dosen of vaccines, and how they interact, please feel free to link those

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, aztek said:

so far i only see mmr study, where are the studies about other dosen of vaccines, and how they interact, please feel free to link those

https://justthevax.blogspot.com/2014/03/75-studies-that-show-no-link-between.html?m=1

There 75 different studies on that link is that sufficient? Woops over a hundred actually listed. Is that enough? 

Edited by danydandan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

If the data were correct and the science sound, then yes. The fact that anyone believes there is a correlation between vaccines and autism shows just how little the average hill person understands science.

I understand science. I read test trials, regularly. When bad stuff happens, they refuse to publish the test results. 

The real data is suppressed. Much like the gmo Monsanto bees dying etc etc data. 

It' very very very easy to figure out which vaccines are dangerous. Just look at how many countries that banned them or took them off their schedules, and why . 

Its quite a few countries. These governments give a crap about their people, unlike the USA. 

Gardacil is one of the most dangerous and UNNECESSARY vaccines going, and the USA pushes it on everyone. 

No 10 day old baby needs a HEP B vaccination. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, aztek said:

it's a link to a forum, and alleged studies are almost exclusively on mmr, so no, not enough.

Open, randomly, ten links cited in that post. And read them.

Edited by danydandan
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, aztek said:

there is no conspiracy really,  shots work, but in some kids, some shots, and mixes of them cause adverse effects, including but not limited to autism.  we have no clue what and how, and this is no conspiracy either,

This is it. No two people are exactly the same all the way down to the cellular level. Some have allergies that others don't. Some people swell up when they eat red food dye. Human beings vary wildly so it should come as no surprise that vaccines can have adverse effects on a small number of people. All drug companies account for this fact because they recognize the truth in it. I have no comment on the vaccine/autism link but word around the chat rooms is most big pharma execs don't give their kids most of the vaccines they push on the public. Might be worth looking in to

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Simbi Laveau said:

Gardacil is one of the most dangerous and UNNECESSARY vaccines going, and the USA pushes it on everyone. 

No 10 day old baby needs a HEP B vaccination. 

I think a lot of people are struggling to wrap their heads around the idea of corruption in medicine. The opioid epidemic is the perfect example for this - no one questions their Doctor when he hands them a bottle of Oxy's for a pulled muscle. After all, he's a Doctor so why would he lie? Similarly, why would a company that produces medicine push unnecessary or even dangerous medicine? They are saving lives every day! 

Then you look in to the money being made with vaccines. "Money" isn't a strong enough word. "Fortunes" is more accurate. Imagine being on the board of "Vaccine Co." knowing you have politicians in your pocket ready to make your products mandatory across their State. Millions upon millions of sales, year after year. You know your vaccines aren't harmful for most kids they are just....unnecessary. But hey - what's "unnecessary" for you pays for my second private jet!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Hmmmm..... 

The research was carried out by Statens Serum Institut - a commercial organisation involved - among many other things - in the production of vaccines. Including the MMR vaccine. So the conspiracy theorists will flutter about this. 

However, Statens Serum Institut is a VERY respectable organisation. It is virtually the Danish equivalent of the CDC in the USA, and is HUGELY involved in Danish public health. Sales of the MMR vaccine would constitute a trivial part of their profits. It seems highly unlikely that they would risk their reputation to produce a false report, even if they could persuade the four researchers in question to DO it. And  their results WILL be checked by others, so an attempt to falsify the results would be guaranteed to fail. So why would they attempt such a thing ? 

If the survey is done by a private company they are motivated by greed and if it's done by the government it's inherently untrustworthy. So there is really no way to sway the anti waxers. 

In this case it's a government agency, a private company and a public service provider owned by a private contrator. Incidentally Statens Serum Institut was not privatised until after the survey ended.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, danydandan said:

https://justthevax.blogspot.com/2014/03/75-studies-that-show-no-link-between.html?m=1

There 75 different studies on that link is that sufficient? Woops over a hundred actually listed. Is that enough? 

That's the "funny" thing, it really doesn't matter how many studies there are if they don't say what the anti waxers want it to say, on the other hand if the study supports their view one is all you need. :wacko:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

That's the "funny" thing, it really doesn't matter how many studies there are if they don't say what the anti waxers want it to say, on the other hand if the study supports their view one is all you need. :wacko:

You mean the one that was fraudulent and published by Andrew Wakefield? 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, danydandan said:

You mean the one that was fraudulent and published by Andrew Wakefield? 

Yep. Only one was needed to start it all, but a hundred is not enough to end it. Go figure.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Piney said:

Autism is a symptom. Not a condition and whatever causes it happens before birth. It's somethings aggravated by a head trauma. But it was always there. Most times it's a symptom of a chromosomal or genetic disorder.

Autism runs in my family going back generations but I guess that is just a coincidence  to some people  :lol: lol

Definitely genetics and not vaccines 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Prove to me that any vaccine causes autism

The parents you speak of had kids with autism, those same kids happened to get vaccines, like most kids.

The parents made the crazy leap that it must of been the vaccines lol

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1