Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No link between autism and MMR vaccine found

Imaginarynumber1

9 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Prove to me that any vaccine causes autism

that is the thing, she does not have to,  she will either vaccinate her kid or she wont. she may give her kid some vaccines, and not the others,  thankfully in this liberal world, she can find a proper reason and no one will question her.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

that is the thing, she does not have to,  she will either vaccinate her kid or she wont. she may give her kid some vaccines, and not the others,  thankfully in this liberal world, she can find a proper reason and no one will question her.

Thank you. :) My child had no vaccinations until he was in his teens, when he chose to. He made that choice because he didn't want to be the odd one out. :(

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

Autism runs in my family going back generations but I guess that is just a coincidence  to some people  :lol: lol

And on the male side too. I "gave" both my boys mine. One I gave my whole chromosomal disorder to.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

in bold: Wrong! The people who first connected autism to the MMR vaccine were the parents who experienced it at first hand with their own children.

So did they have genetic testing done? 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, aztek said:

That's a mighty convenient thing to say lol.

If she does not want to discuss it makes me wonder why she is posting here.

I guess statements no longer need proof when it involves vaccines? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

And on the male side too. I "gave" both my boys mine. One I gave my whole chromosomal disorder to.

No it's because you vaccinated them lol;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

in bold: Wrong! The people who first connected autism to the MMR vaccine were the parents who experienced it at first hand with their own children.

Sometimes autism doesn't even appear until the child is 4 or 5. My brother is one of the top experts on children with genetic disorders and addiction related birth defects. Let me quote him.

"These people are idiots!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

So did they have genetic testing done? 

I have no idea.

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Sometimes autism doesn't even appear until the child is 4 or 5. My brother is one of the top experts on children with genetic disorders and addiction related birth defects. Let me quote him.

"These people are idiots!"

It seems that autism can be provoked into life by different triggers.

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

No it's because you vaccinated them lol;)

I was a ARC warzone medic and PMC. I have 4 vaccine scars and they hit you in one shot with so many ( I think it was about 6 if I remember)  the ****'s running down your arm. I don't remember any side effects

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ouija ouija said:

I have no idea.

EXACTLY! 

SELF DIAGNOSIS WITH NO MEDICAL TRAINING IS IDIOTIC! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Only head trauma and it's still genetic. 

@ouija ouija

REAL Native American Wisdom Keepers DON'T practice "alternative medicine" we practice medicine. If the Harvard Center on Traditional Medicine says it doesn't work. Or it's BS. We don't use it or do it.

We aren't Newage knuckleheads! 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I guess statements no longer need proof when it involves vaccines? 

there are dozens of different vaccines, 95% of studies posted here is ABOUT MMR ONLY.  there isn't a single study on several vaccines interaction when given together. several times,  before 6mo of age

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ouija ouija said:

I have no idea.

Actually, it doesnt seem that way at all, of you don't listen to soccer moms and internet nutjobs. 

The changes seen in autistic brains are present in utero. Let me guess, that's from gluten or eating GMOs or not using the proper essential oils...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Piney said:

I was a ARC warzone medic and PMC. I have 4 vaccine scars and they hit you in one shot with so many ( I think it was about 6 if I remember)  the ****'s running down your arm. I don't remember any side effects

What if the side effects include memory loss...... ? :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

What if the side effects include memory loss...... ? :whistle:

Memory loss comes from not using the right kind of quartz healing crystal. You can reverse the effect by eating non gmo soy, slathering yourself in essential oils and chanting "I'm a ****ing idiot" 100 times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Actually, it doesnt seem that way at all, of you don't listen to soccer moms and internet nutjobs. 

@ouija ouija decided she can wean herself off her regulatory medicine because of some unstudied dreck. All I have to say is "Good luck with that!" 

BUT WHEN CHILDREN ARE HARMED BY IGNORANCE IT p***ES ME OFF!  Right now my brother's projection is coming true. Children are suffering due to trash like she believes and she should consider herself lucky hers are not. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, aztek said:

In Australia unless you have medical reason not to vaccinate, your government payments for a child are reduced until you vaccinate and some kindergartens are the same they will not allow unvaccinated children in. 

3 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Thank you. :) My child had no vaccinations until he was in his teens, when he chose to. He made that choice because he didn't want to be the odd one out. :(

Way to go to your son protecting him self and others. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Ruby04 said:

In Australia unless you have medical reason not to vaccinate, your government payments for a child are reduced until you vaccinate and some kindergartens are the same they will not allow unvaccinated children in. 

gvmnt payments for a child??? no, we do not have those, gvmnt does not pay me a penny for my kids, i do claim them on tax returns, but that is about it.

in USA "religious reasons" are enough to not vaccinate, and no one can tell you anything.

btw both of my kids have necessary shots for their age, we just did that on different schedule. 

7 minutes ago, aztek said:

in USA "religious reasons" are enough to not vaccinate, and no one can tell you anything.

Yeah, and they also recognize Mormonism, Scientology,Jehovah Witnesses  and Nation of Islam as "religions" when 2 are hate groups and the other 2 cults. :rolleyes:

Just now, Piney said:

Yeah, and they also recognize Mormonism, Scientology,Jehovah Witnesses  and Nation of Islam as "religions" when 2 are hate groups and the other 2 cults. :rolleyes:

yes, isn't liberalism great? 

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

yes, isn't liberalism great? 

I see a lot of liberal anti-vaxers. 

15 minutes ago, aztek said:

gvmnt payments for a child??? no, we do not have those, gvmnt does not pay me a penny for my kids, i do claim them on tax returns, but that is about it.

btw both of my kids have necessary shots for their age, we just did that on different schedule. 

Here it’s to pay for things they need, because our government helps most of it’s people to a point.

My child is getting her vaccinations on the correct schedule. 

So not only will she be covered but she can spread herd immunity to those who are medically unable to get vaccinated and unfortunately for the selfish anti vaxxers. 

Just like I had the TDaP done for my child, when you see a premature couple of months old baby (one of my nieces 23 years ago this year) hooked up to machines, almost dying, coughing up foam because they caught Whooping cough due to their age and medical complications they weren’t able to yet get vaccinated then you first hand know why it’s so important. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Here it’s to pay for things they need, because our government helps most of it’s people to a point.

My child is getting her vaccinations on the correct schedule. 

So not only will she be covered but she can spread herd immunity to those who are medically unable to get vaccinated and unfortunately for the selfish anti vaxxers. 

Just like I had the TDaP done for my child, when you see a premature couple of months old baby (one of my nieces 23 years ago this year) hooked up to machines, almost dying, coughing up foam because they caught Whooping cough due to their age and medical complications they weren’t able to yet get vaccinated then you first hand know why it’s so important. 

our gvmnt also helps people, some more than they should, imo. but i'm not getting any help. never asked for it, never relied on anyone but myself. 

she spreads immunity?? lol, ok  

i do not see how your niece case shows anything other than she cought Whooping cough, did your niece's parents refuse to vaccinate? or she caught it before scheduled vaccination?

Edited by aztek