Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens and the oujiaboard

Just to save anyone else the trouble, it's pictures of scratches on someone's back (that's OK Zelaox, we'll do what you should have done, namely describe the picture content..)

Yes, no other explanation for scratches could possibly applyParanormal is now proven.  We can all go home now.

{Sigh..}

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Zelaox said:

Yes, heres´s what i got, i got to have it on dropbox because the file is too big:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/yibny0pg3a4guog/Märken.tif?dl=0

Looks like fingernail scratches from thrashing in your sleep. I've seen plenty of these. Even with the same pattern.

• Like 2

A "Ouija Board" is no portal to anything its no different than any other game board, it doesnt move by itself and there are no ghosts, spirits demons, ahem aliens out there making it move, i was 7 when i figured that one out.

The mind is terrible thing to taste and anything you conjured up was in your mind the entire time.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Just to save anyone else the trouble, it's pictures of scratches on someone's back (that's OK Zelaox, we'll do what you should have done, namely describe the picture content..)

Yes, no other explanation for scratches could possibly applyParanormal is now proven.  We can all go home now.

{Sigh..}

Ooh, and i thought all the unknown scratches i wake with were from my house full of cats but now i know the real deal,

Amityville here i come....

• Haha 3

Google Ideomotor effect.  There was a test done with the board, a group of believers were asked to use the board and ask several questions.  The expected happened and they received answers from the other side.  They were then asked to wear blindfolds and were again tasked with asking the spirit questions.  Unbeknownst to them the researchers flipped the board over, well wouldn’t you know the test subjects moved the planchette to the position that the letters and numbers had been previous to flipping the board.  Basically their subconscious memorized the letter and number positions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jeez, just watched another that natgeo did recently for Brain Games.  The board didn’t even need to be moved or altered, as soon as the blindfold was on they moved the planchette to random areas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Its akin to the test done where they asked a group about feelings and sensations from holding a crystal, 100% felt "something" yet it was just polished glass,

I do have all kinds of such items for home decor, one glow Ouija board helps me get thru a dark room so it does guide the way,

Its seldom anymore people claim movement without touch, far to easy to be called out proven hoax and to look ridiculous.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

aj8LmLg_460swp.webp

• Haha 4

@EnderOTD

I can't find a YouTube clip, but Penn and Teller did the same exact thing on an episode of Bullsh!t. A bunch of blindfolded people who didn't know the board was turned 180 so they kept going to the previous spots even though there was nothing there.

Ouija boards are a modern invention that are for entertainment purposes only.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

@EnderOTD

I can't find a YouTube clip, but Penn and Teller did the same exact thing on an episode of Bullsh!t. A bunch of blindfolded people who didn't know the board was turned 180 so they kept going to the previous spots even though there was nothing there.

Ouija boards are a modern invention that are for entertainment purposes only.

I think that is the one I was referring to in my first post, couldn’t find it either.  

I do believe that there were spirit boards that predated the Quija board, but as others have stated they are but a tool to access our subconscious, spirits and spooks need not apply unless it’s ones belief. 

I would suspect spirit boards are very old in one form or another, like rolling bones, reading entrails or tea leaves, etc.

Ive known some very hard core true believers and heard many a dramatic colorful story about things conjured up, all of which i think are fake,

Like i have said for almost 40 years anyone with any special powers or that believes they channel or conjure just tell me my grandmothers name, no, cold reading games and no excuses, and i have had in that time plenty who took it on and not one came close, i had one guy go as far as call me a liar, saying that i wouldnt admit he got it right.

Pending:

Planet 9 and Oggy&the Cockroaches

Reichsflugscheibe and Nessie

Hollow Earth and Manfred von Richthofen 

-TBC