Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alex Trebek Announces Cancer Diagnosis

susieice

Alex Trebek has just announced he's been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Not good. He vows to fight it, but this cancer is aggressive and very deadly. Such an icon. Always liked Jeopardy.

http://www.fox19.com/2019/03/06/alex-trebek-announces-he-has-stage-pancreatic-cancer-2/

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

What a class act the guy is.  I wish him the best.  I've always loved that program and his entertaining execution of it.

• Like 3

My brother in law died from this hideous disease. He was  Bg guy at about 235 pounds but in the end he was only a shell of what he was as a young man. He left 2 young kid and his wife and was only 45 years old... Wishing you the best Alex...

• Sad 4

From what i heard, he has a lot of faith and a good attitude.

I hope that it's enough to tide him through

• Like 3

I have a friend currently battling stage 4 pancreatic. It's NOT pretty...

I grew up with Jeopardy. My thoughts go to him and his loved ones :/ 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, and then said:

What a class act the guy is.  I wish him the best.  I've always loved that program and his entertaining execution of it.

He's one of the very few TV personalities that is genuinely a good and respected person. Wishing the best for him and his family also. He said his prognosis isn't good and with this type of cancer, it isn't. He's already in stage 4. He says he's going to fight it and continue to do the show. If anyone can, he can. He looks great but that can change quickly. This is just so sad. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

I think Alex Trebek is the best game show host I've ever seen on TV.  And I'm not just saying that.

I hope he can overcome the beast.