Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Young Love

Bex

This is a really interesting article...

My boyfriend always smells sooooo yummy wub.gif

As a matter of fact when i met him i didn't really fancy him that much. After our first date , i became crazy about him. He smelled sooo good and it really attracted me. That night when i went home i could still smell him on my clothes and it drove me so crazy!

We're still together after 5 years and everytime i smell him, i feel like it's our first date and i get sooo crazy wub.gifwub.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bex

• warden

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• VampChilde18

So the key to catching someone is smell, hmmm, nothing new there, I think we all knew that in some way, just now science is agreeing with human instict. Just goes to show, we really are just animals.

Edited by VampChilde18

• 2 months later...

i know that there is research out there that says the strongest memories or smell. that makes sense to me cu i can remember smells from years ago, but i cant remember anything else, like i can still remember how my teddy bear smells and he just sits on my shelf. for almost ten years now.

ahh, love its a swift kick in the sack at least for me it is mad.gif. I gotta get out more and meet new woman, maybe if I use my Sean Connory impersonation I could meet someone wink2.gif

( starts singing "I wanna know what love is")

Edited by PadawanOsswe