Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Suspect Aliens May Soon Move The Moon

BuddingPsychic1111

The moon is a spaceship, and I have a large amount of evidence to prove that this theory is correct.  The government is currently proposing making daylight savings time permanent.  I have an idea why.  Since the moon is a spaceship, the entities inside of it likely need to move it around very slightly to test the engines.  The slow movement of the moon would likely be unnoticeable to people.  And NASA/other major astronomical organizations will likely spread fake news about where the moon is supposed to be in the sky, few people are likely to notice the difference as the average person doesn't pay much attention to the moon, the shift could go unnoticed. 

People pay more attention to the sun, when it gets light out, when it gets dark out. If aliens move the moon, even just a little, that's going to affect that.  Because the moon causes the Earth to be titled on its axis.  If the orbit of the moon is changed, even very slightly, the tilt of the Earth will change slightly as well.  So, common sense would say that if the aliens were going to move the moon slightly, making daylight savings time permanent could serve as a distraction.  Distracting the sheeple from the change in sunrise and sunset times that occurs as a result of the moon.

I will be watching this very closely.  I'm going to create a chart of the specific sunrise and sunset time at two points throughout the year in my location.  The summer and winter solstice.  I will make note of the times that this occurs now, and when it is predicted to occur down to the second.  I will travel to a flat horizon, and I will observe for discrepancies in the time.  This daylight savings thing is suspicious.  Because think about it, logically one can ascertain that the moon is an alien spaceship given the massive amount of evidence and observations supporting this theory.  And the government is clearly hiding aliens.  And the moon is what causes the Earth to tilt which causes the seasons.  Changing the orbit of the moon, even if only by a mile or two (or less), would have an affect (albeit a small one) on the tilt of the Earth.  Which would affect sunrise and sunset times during the solstices slightly.

Making daylight savings time permanent is a huge shift.  One that would likely be large enough to distract the public from a slight shift in sunrise and sunset times, as people will be so taken with how "it's light for another hour in the middle of winter".  And they'll ignore the 2 minute discrepancy in sunset and sunrise time (or whatever amount it is).  I think the aliens will seize the opportunity and the winter that daylight savings time becomes permanent is where they will be testing the moon's engines.  I'm going to be watching this closely.  Sure, when it happens, NASA will spin some line of bull**** about the discrepancy, particularly if people start catching on.  But if you've read this post, you'll know the truth.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

The moon is a spaceship, and I have a large amount of evidence to prove that this theory is correct. 

Post your evidence please.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Daylight savings has nothing to do with the moon.  It's an economic practice.

• Like 4

The Moon is an egg.  We know this because it was on TV. 

Changes to daylight savings time make no difference to sunrise/set or moonrise/set times.   Which are measured using UTC.   And many, many, many people - in fact everyone who has never been abducted by space aliens - would notice even the slightest difference.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Essan said:

The Moon is an egg.  We know this because it was on TV. 

Changes to daylight savings time make no difference to sunrise/set or moonrise/set times.   Which are measured using UTC.   And many, many, many people - in fact everyone who has never been abducted by space aliens - would notice even the slightest difference.

People might notice, but NASA will spin some load of **** about why the sun rises 5 minutes earlier than its supposed to or whatever.  And people will be less inclined to care or think about it, and more likely to believe the NASA bull**** because they'll be all taken with "oh look it's still light out at 530" or whatever it is.

• Haha 1

Just now, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

People might notice, but NASA will spin some load of **** about why the sun rises 5 minutes earlier than its supposed to or whatever.  And people will be less inclined to care or think about it, and more likely to believe the NASA bull**** because they'll be all taken with "oh look it's still light out at 530" or whatever it is.

At this time you're spinning bull****.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I will be watching this very closely.  I'm going to create a chart of the specific sunrise and sunset time at two points

Thank heavens someone is doing this - nobody else in any discipline or for any reason, ever checks this.  The ebil gubmint would just claim everything is OK, and in the meantime our planet is flung off into space or something....

And this is the best thread ever, and no, I'm not joking - I'd never ever ever do that.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

The moon is a spaceship, and I have a large amount of evidence to prove that this theory is correct.

Lol. Okay champ.

• Like 1

Maybe your cat can teleport there and come back with a report. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

what the op doesn't realize is that i move the moon an inch every day, and then secretly move it back during the night

nasa covers it up for me because my ex works there, you might remember him... he's got rather big feet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, SecretSanta said:

Maybe your cat can teleport there and come back with a report. 

Or borrow a talking cat from trevor borocz johnson

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

logically one can ascertain that the moon is an alien spaceship given the massive amount of evidence and observations supporting this theory. 

You have no evidence and you have no logic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

You have no evidence and you have no logic.

"one can ascertain", however, that buddingpsychic111, is rather amusing in his attempted wind-ups ! I am quite confident that if he was "for real", and let out to go the shop for a bottle of milk, his safe return would be unlikely. His posts are the nearest thing to a comedy routine around here !

• Like 3

Year round daylight savings time would not affect astronomical time, which is the basis for sunrise and sunset times. These are published in any good almanac, far in advance. In any case, using or not using daylight savings time is decided by the individual states, not the federal government.

Arizona and Hawaii don't use it at all. Citizens of California and Florida have voted for year-round daylight savings time, instead of the usual twice-a-year switch from standard to daylight time, and back again, but this has not been put into effect. 

You assert the there is a massive amount of evidence for the 'spaceship Moon' hypothesis.Please give what you consider the best evidence for this in a straightforward, concise form. Thank you. 

Edited by bison
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Habitat said:

"one can ascertain", however, that buddingpsychic111, is rather amusing in his attempted wind-ups ! I am quite confident that if he was "for real", and let out to go the shop for a bottle of milk, his safe return would be unlikely. His posts are the nearest thing to a comedy routine around here !

If an attempted wind-up, it borders on amusing, although quite tedious now. If not a wind-up, then it is quite worrying that there are people out there who actually believe this. But what really could be worrying is if buddingpsychic the person in the shop selling the milk. 

• Like 3

Just now, freetoroam said:

If an attempted wind-up, it borders on amusing, although quite tedious now. If not a wind-up, then it is quite worrying that there are people out there who actually believe this. But what really could be worrying is if buddingpsychic the person in the shop selling the milk. 

Whilst one can never be entirely sure, I would not bet on him being sincere, with monopoly money !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Whilst one can never be entirely sure, I would not bet on him being sincere, with monopoly money !

Not even photocopies of Monopoly money.  Nor even hand drawn facsimiles...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

The moon is a spaceship, and I have a large amount of evidence to prove that this theory is correct.  The government is currently proposing making daylight savings time permanent.  I have an idea why.  Since the moon is a spaceship, the entities inside of it likely need to move it around very slightly to test the engines.  The slow movement of the moon would likely be unnoticeable to people.  And NASA/other major astronomical organizations will likely spread fake news about where the moon is supposed to be in the sky, few people are likely to notice the difference as the average person doesn't pay much attention to the moon, the shift could go unnoticed. 

:lol: STOP!!! :lol: JUST STOP!!! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The moon is a spaceship,

This was where you lost me. :alien:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

what the op doesn't realize is that i move the moon an inch every day, and then secretly move it back during the night

nasa covers it up for me because my ex works there, you might remember him... he's got rather big feet.

But I've been secretly moving the moon two inches every night. The reptilian illuminati globalists have been covering for me because i'm secretly a reptilian CIA/Illuminati agent

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

The government is currently proposing making daylight savings time permanent.  I have an idea why. 

The European Union is about to abolish daylight savings time. What does that tell you ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

I will reserve judgement till he announces that daylight savings fades the curtains, with the extra hour of daylight.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

But I've been secretly moving the moon two inches every night. The reptilian illuminati globalists have been covering for me because i'm secretly a reptilian CIA/Illuminati agent

*shakes fist at moon, causing it to move three more inches because i'm standing on a ley-line and the moon ghosts see me and help out*

• Like 3

• The topic was locked