Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Suspect Aliens May Soon Move The Moon

BuddingPsychic1111

3 minutes ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

*shakes fist at moon, causing it to move three more inches because i'm standing on a ley-line and the moon ghosts see me and help out*

Damn moon ghosts. 
They'll never stop our nefarious illuminati reptilian plans

Image result for moon ghosts

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 2

In the 25 posts since the OP, I've seen many just as plausible scenarios, all without the same prerequisite evidence.

Junk thread. :angry:

3 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

The moon is a spaceship, and I have a large amount of evidence to prove that this theory is correct.

@BuddingPsychic1111 Provide that. Your last thread on the same subject was an abject failure.

• Thanks 1

As for the evidence that the moon is in fact a spaceship, I have several key facts to point to.  For one, when the Apollo lander touched down, the moon "rang like a bell".  Also, there have been numerous reports from independent investigators that have shown spacecraft flying out of the moon, indicating that it's a mothership.  As you can see in various videos that you may see here.

Also, there are some rather odd coincides with regard to the moon.  Look at the solar eclipse for instance.  The moon is just large enough to fully cover the sun in the sky.  Because it is at just the right distance that the moon that the moon is covered for a brief period of time.  Yet it is not too close that it covers it for a significant length of time.  In fact, the moon and the sun essentially precisely the same size in the sky from our perspective.  That could be explained as "coincidence", but how likely is that?  Occam's razor would say that there must be an explanation.

Given the fact that the moon literally "rang like a bell" in terms of seismic vibrations after the Apollo landings, the fact that numerous UFOs have been seen flying in and out of the moon, and the fact that it's precisely the same size in the sky as the sun.  Along with of course, the testimony of abductees like myself, who have seen the entities who reside within the moon and claim to have originated from there, one can clearly see that the moon is in fact a spaceship.

7 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

As for the evidence that the moon is in fact a spaceship, I have several key facts to point to.  For one, when the Apollo lander touched down, the moon "rang like a bell".  Also, there have been numerous reports from independent investigators that have shown spacecraft flying out of the moon, indicating that it's a mothership.  As you can see in various videos that you may see here.

Also, there are some rather odd coincides with regard to the moon.  Look at the solar eclipse for instance.  The moon is just large enough to fully cover the sun in the sky.  Because it is at just the right distance that the moon that the moon is covered for a brief period of time.  Yet it is not too close that it covers it for a significant length of time.  In fact, the moon and the sun essentially precisely the same size in the sky from our perspective.  That could be explained as "coincidence", but how likely is that?  Occam's razor would say that there must be an explanation.

Given the fact that the moon literally "rang like a bell" in terms of seismic vibrations after the Apollo landings, the fact that numerous UFOs have been seen flying in and out of the moon, and the fact that it's precisely the same size in the sky as the sun.  Along with of course, the testimony of abductees like myself, who have seen the entities who reside within the moon and claim to have originated from there, one can clearly see that the moon is in fact a spaceship.

Those aren't facts, it would be doing a stunning disservice to the whole concept of "speculation" to call what you just wrote "speculation".

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

The European Union is about to abolish daylight savings time. What does that tell you ?

oh em gee! They are in on it too? Globalist controls, obviously..... New World Order stuff even.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

No, it's not 'given", nor is that a "fact". Actually saying "given the fact"  is like saying "if you accept what I say without question".

So, no. A rational person would not deduce that "the moon is in fact a spaceship.".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Isnt one flaw the entire world doesnt use DST?

Several times he mentions the proof he has what will be the excuse for not posting it?

Perhaps im a bit snide tonight but if one posts a um diatribe like he did and doesnt post the proof he claims he has isnt that just basic forum trolling?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit sniffin' glue....

airplane_lloyd_bridges_high.JPG

Don't forget to change brands regularly.

• Haha 2

Aw geez i didnt see page 2 until i posted my reply,  i feel like a jackass.

So your proof is a link to youtube clickbait and that you were abducted, i could see how years of relentless gang probing could cause you to be the way you are, sorry i dont believe the abduction experience exist outside the delusional minds of those who have them, however, in highschool i bet you did get subjected to lots of wedgies and swirlies and that had to put stress on a structure never up to code.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

i could see how years of relentless gang probing could cause you to be the way you are

OMG this is the funniest crap i have ever read on this site :lol: :tu:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

As for the evidence that the moon is in fact a spaceship ..... there have been numerous reports from independent investigators that have shown spacecraft flying out of the moon, indicating that it's a mothership.  As you can see in various videos that you may see here.

I have seen spacecraft flying out of the Earth.  This proves that the Earth is a mothership.   And much bigger that the puny alien lunar spaceship!   :D

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

The moon is a spaceship, and I have a large amount of evidence to prove that this theory is correct.  The government is currently proposing making daylight savings time permanent.  I have an idea why.  Since the moon is a spaceship, the entities inside of it likely need to move it around very slightly to test the engines.  The slow movement of the moon would likely be unnoticeable to people.  And NASA/other major astronomical organizations will likely spread fake news about where the moon is supposed to be in the sky, few people are likely to notice the difference as the average person doesn't pay much attention to the moon, the shift could go unnoticed. 

People pay more attention to the sun, when it gets light out, when it gets dark out. If aliens move the moon, even just a little, that's going to affect that.  Because the moon causes the Earth to be titled on its axis.  If the orbit of the moon is changed, even very slightly, the tilt of the Earth will change slightly as well.  So, common sense would say that if the aliens were going to move the moon slightly, making daylight savings time permanent could serve as a distraction.  Distracting the sheeple from the change in sunrise and sunset times that occurs as a result of the moon.

I will be watching this very closely.  I'm going to create a chart of the specific sunrise and sunset time at two points throughout the year in my location.  The summer and winter solstice.  I will make note of the times that this occurs now, and when it is predicted to occur down to the second.  I will travel to a flat horizon, and I will observe for discrepancies in the time.  This daylight savings thing is suspicious.  Because think about it, logically one can ascertain that the moon is an alien spaceship given the massive amount of evidence and observations supporting this theory.  And the government is clearly hiding aliens.  And the moon is what causes the Earth to tilt which causes the seasons.  Changing the orbit of the moon, even if only by a mile or two (or less), would have an affect (albeit a small one) on the tilt of the Earth.  Which would affect sunrise and sunset times during the solstices slightly.

Making daylight savings time permanent is a huge shift.  One that would likely be large enough to distract the public from a slight shift in sunrise and sunset times, as people will be so taken with how "it's light for another hour in the middle of winter".  And they'll ignore the 2 minute discrepancy in sunset and sunrise time (or whatever amount it is).  I think the aliens will seize the opportunity and the winter that daylight savings time becomes permanent is where they will be testing the moon's engines.  I'm going to be watching this closely.  Sure, when it happens, NASA will spin some line of bull**** about the discrepancy, particularly if people start catching on.  But if you've read this post, you'll know the truth.

I tried to keep an open mind but I got to this part: "Distracting the sheeple from the change in sunrise and sunset times that occurs as a result of the moon." The moon does not affect the rotation of the earth. Sunrise and sunsets happen regardless of where the moon is. You know who would notice a change though? Anybody living near the ocean and familiar with the schedule of the tides.

Personally im all for ending daylight savings time. It was a sham to bolster slave production to start with (before anyone jumps down my throat about terminology im referring to all slaves of the capitalist system) . I did notice when the axial shift happened tho, before it was stated that the inuits pointed it out. If you pay attention to when the sun rises and falls you can see the difference. If you feel this way just keep close watch.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

The moon is a spaceship, and I have a large amount of evidence to prove that this theory is correct.  The government is currently proposing making daylight savings time permanent.  I have an idea why.  Since the moon is a spaceship, the entities inside of it likely need to move it around very slightly to test the engines.  The slow movement of the moon would likely be unnoticeable to people.  And NASA/other major astronomical organizations will likely spread fake news about where the moon is supposed to be in the sky, few people are likely to notice the difference as the average person doesn't pay much attention to the moon, the shift could go unnoticed. 

People pay more attention to the sun, when it gets light out, when it gets dark out. If aliens move the moon, even just a little, that's going to affect that.  Because the moon causes the Earth to be titled on its axis.  If the orbit of the moon is changed, even very slightly, the tilt of the Earth will change slightly as well.  So, common sense would say that if the aliens were going to move the moon slightly, making daylight savings time permanent could serve as a distraction.  Distracting the sheeple from the change in sunrise and sunset times that occurs as a result of the moon.

I will be watching this very closely.  I'm going to create a chart of the specific sunrise and sunset time at two points throughout the year in my location.  The summer and winter solstice.  I will make note of the times that this occurs now, and when it is predicted to occur down to the second.  I will travel to a flat horizon, and I will observe for discrepancies in the time.  This daylight savings thing is suspicious.  Because think about it, logically one can ascertain that the moon is an alien spaceship given the massive amount of evidence and observations supporting this theory.  And the government is clearly hiding aliens.  And the moon is what causes the Earth to tilt which causes the seasons.  Changing the orbit of the moon, even if only by a mile or two (or less), would have an affect (albeit a small one) on the tilt of the Earth.  Which would affect sunrise and sunset times during the solstices slightly.

Making daylight savings time permanent is a huge shift.  One that would likely be large enough to distract the public from a slight shift in sunrise and sunset times, as people will be so taken with how "it's light for another hour in the middle of winter".  And they'll ignore the 2 minute discrepancy in sunset and sunrise time (or whatever amount it is).  I think the aliens will seize the opportunity and the winter that daylight savings time becomes permanent is where they will be testing the moon's engines.  I'm going to be watching this closely.  Sure, when it happens, NASA will spin some line of bull**** about the discrepancy, particularly if people start catching on.  But if you've read this post, you'll know the truth.

Do you have a theory how this will change our seasons? 
Will there be more seasons or fewer than we have now? 
A little more seasoning wouldn´t hurt, I like spice food.

oh and I almost forgot.. Will this affect both the north and south hemisphere?

• Like 1

Thread closed for moderator review

• The topic was locked