Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man discovers 'Bigfoot tracks' in Washington

UM-Bot

Maybe Sasquatch is running for the next election

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, third_eye said:

~

More likely running from the next election.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Don't tell me about elections... It's disgusting!

• Like 1

:sleepy:

• Haha 1

This story is nothing but the definition of conformation biased.."Oh! I saw footprints in the snow it must be bigfoot!"

"I have no idea what could [have] made these, other than Bigfoot!" Meacham wrote on Facebook.

Above is the typical argument from ignorance....He has no idea what could have made them then claims it has to be Bigfoot! If he has no idea why did he not shut up at that point?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

"I'll be a believer until they prove he's not and I don't think that's ever going to happen," he said.

I really don't understand what people mean when they say things to this extent. That's like saying I'm going to believe in fairies, unicorns and leprechauns until they are proven to not exist. :blink:

To me it would be more like, "I'll be a doubter until they prove it exists."

• Like 3

I really think he should have gone into the snow and followed the prints and next time he sees a rainbow he should go look for the end of that too and if he goes missing,, we will send the leprechauns out to find him. 

• Like 1

‘I'll be a believer until they prove he's not and I don't think that's ever going to happen’

What an idiot.

Do the believers here side with this guy or no?

Every single piece of evidence ever presented on Bigfoot/Yeti/Sasquatch/Yowie etc. has been inconclusive, fabricated or found to be false and has been on a scale from plain stupid to interesting.  

It’s sad.

• Like 1

i saw the video and I'm unconvinced. i think the space between the footprints would be interesting. in any event would have followed the foot prints. 

The post holing explanation doesn’t hold up as anyone that’s used snow shoes knows that in deep snow there are drag marks. Probably a hoax. Should have followed the tracks.

13 minutes ago, OverSword said:

The post holing explanation doesn’t hold up as anyone that’s used snow shoes knows that in deep snow there are drag marks. Probably a hoax. Should have followed the tracks.

The postholing explanation is unrelated to the snowshoe comment.

The term postholing is used to more specifically explain when snow shoes are not being worn too.

So it does hold up.

When is Bigfoot going to get his book signing tour eh?!?!?!

\ see I just popped in and  I thought that was the title for that TRUMP SIGNING TOUR posting and I was just reading too Quickly.   I've my glasses now.  Still doesn't help , still funny.

"The couple attempted to follow the trail but . . . " but after they got a few feet off the road, they thought "TO HELL WITH THAT !"  And that's why every hunter looks like oooooh that's probably enough commentary for now.  TOOODLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh missed this bit TOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, third_eye said:

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

"I'll be a believer until they prove he's not and I don't think that's ever going to happen," 

That's some really unscientific thinking, there pal. The burden of proof is on the one who makes the amazing claim, not the other way around.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

as far as the header of this thread is concerned; i think the word 'bigfoot' needs to be removed;)

• Like 1

Just now, openozy said:

They were made by a big foot.

or a haggis- you need to have an open mind, Sir

Just now, Dejarma said:

or a haggis- you need to have an open mind, Sir

What about a BF with elephantitus,ball tracks.Sorry for spelling.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, openozy said:

What about a BF with elephantitus,ball tracks.Sorry for spelling.

yeah, why not= they could've been made by anything if you want .. let's try a few out, i'll start:

an alien wearing bigfoot shoes to confuse us...........

Just now, Dejarma said:

yeah, why not= they could've been made by anything if you want .. let's try a few out, i'll start:

an alien wearing bigfoot shoes to confuse us...........

Or,a BF wearing large Alien shoes,that he pinched when they dropped him into this dimension.

2 minutes ago, openozy said:

Or,a BF wearing large Alien shoes,that he pinched when they dropped him into this dimension.

that's the same as i said:rolleyes: be original mate;)

Edited by Dejarma