Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Raptor Witness

Trump’s Bible Book Signing Tour

184 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Raptor Witness

This is messed up .... 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener

Well, there seems like quite a large queue of people wanting to get their bibles signed ? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year

Yeah and if he'd refused the CNN headline would read.


"Trump Refuses to Sign Autographs, Out of Touch with the American People"

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener

Indeed @Gromdor. I'm just surprised that God wasn't in the queue ? 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raptor Witness

I guess Trump is a real rock star in the Christian Church.

I think he’s just the opening act.

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

Indeed @Gromdor. I'm just surprised that God wasn't in the queue ? 

Well, to be honest- I am an atheist.  God is real in so much that he is a construct of humanity, but that's about it.  The bible serves a halfway decent function as a guide book for morality so when someone like Trump signs one, it kind of creates an interesting paradox for discussion at say a party.  It would be like having a Torah signed by one of the Mullahs from Iran or Saudi Arabia.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor

This just popped up on my Facebook: 54224970_10156410229020895_5256318974144

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eldorado
Posted (edited)

There will be gift Bibles all over the world with autographs on them or inside them.  I've got a New Testament somewhere with my Granny's best wishes written on the inside dedication page.

I do hope she's not burning in Hell for that; gotta love grannies.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam

Well God forgives, Democrats don't. Sounds about right after the 16 election.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
23 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

This just popped up on my Facebook: 54224970_10156410229020895_5256318974144

Would that be the same hand that he grabs em by the......with?

I do hope he washed his hands before the book signing.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raptor Witness

 I’m not sure that I would feel comfortable selling my Trump autographed Bible on eBay.

I’d also be afraid to have the thing in the house, for fear it might spontaneously catch fire.

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Opus Magnus

Plagues.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
3 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, there seems like quite a large queue of people wanting to get their bibles signed ? 

The man represents the last caring individual in a corrupt, evil government.  Imagine what those queues will look like when they're lining up to defend their values from the next government of Progressives.  Nothing like a motivated citizenry.  Most Americans have always supported the underdog, downtrodden and abused.  Trump is a textbook example of the above.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Imaginarynumber1
1 hour ago, and then said:

The man represents the last caring individual in a corrupt, evil government. 

Ar...are you referring to Trump?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
56 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Ar...are you referring to Trump?

I said he REPRESENTS the last caring individual, not that he IS the last one.  And yes, I still believe the guy is the best man for the job for Americans who believe in our country as founded.  The hatred of this guy is out of bounds with any reasonable sentiment.  Seriously, you'd think he invented criminality, sarcasm and brutishness.  All he's really been guilty of is popping the balloon of the establishment types that sought to rubber-stamp another Globalist clone into the office.  When you examine your personal animus toward him, can you name a single thing he's done that has harmed you or your family?  My household didn't really benefit from the tax cut but there is no doubt that business activity has picked up and more people are employed and positive about the future.  I think that and the efforts of the D's to continue beating the dead Russian horse may well get him re-elected.  

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss

It's not like he pulled up at the wheel of a semi loaded with Bibles, people brought the books to him.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lightly

Leaving all politics aside...Trump is one of the most disgusting excuses for a human being I have ever witnessed.

the Gop must sneak mind control koolaid in their propoganda for anyone to see anything worthwhile in the man!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Imaginarynumber1
3 minutes ago, and then said:

I said he REPRESENTS the last caring individual, not that he IS the last one.  And yes, I still believe the guy is the best man for the job for Americans who believe in our country as founded.

Textbook delusion

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
22 minutes ago, lightly said:

Leaving all politics aside...Trump is one of the most disgusting excuses for a human being I have ever witnessed.

the Gop must sneak mind control koolaid in their propoganda for anyone to see anything worthwhile in the man!

Yeah, that's it, how'd you guess? They pass out the koolaid in powered form at the super secret meetings held every other Tuesday. The plan is to slip it unobtrusively into the drinks of our shining star liberal bretherern in a vain attempt to tarnish their inner glow. We'll have to overcome our knuckle-dragging stupidity to accomplish it though..... ***** eyeroll *****

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Jim

Is there something wrong with this?  Or is it just in the eyes of some that Trump can do nothing right?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle

 

7 hours ago, Eldorado said:

There will be gift Bibles all over the world with autographs on them or inside them.  I've got a New Testament somewhere with my Granny's best wishes written on the inside dedication page.

I do hope she's not burning in Hell for that; gotta love grannies.

It's very common. The only people upset about this are people looking for one more reason to hate on Trump.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
1 hour ago, Michelle said:

 

It's very common. The only people upset about this are people looking for one more reason to hate on Trump.

Or people who think writing on books, let alone that Book in particular, is a grubby dog act.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 hour ago, Big Jim said:

Is there something wrong with this?  Or is it just in the eyes of some that Trump can do nothing right?

Nothing wrong at all, but , irony is delicious.

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.