Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump’s Bible Book Signing Tour

Raptor Witness

Well, there seems like quite a large queue of people wanting to get their bibles signed ? 

• Like 2

Yeah and if he'd refused the CNN headline would read.

"Trump Refuses to Sign Autographs, Out of Touch with the American People"

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I guess Trump is a real rock star in the Christian Church.

I think he’s just the opening act.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

Indeed @Gromdor. I'm just surprised that God wasn't in the queue ? 

Well, to be honest- I am an atheist.  God is real in so much that he is a construct of humanity, but that's about it.  The bible serves a halfway decent function as a guide book for morality so when someone like Trump signs one, it kind of creates an interesting paradox for discussion at say a party.  It would be like having a Torah signed by one of the Mullahs from Iran or Saudi Arabia.

• Like 6

There will be gift Bibles all over the world with autographs on them or inside them.  I've got a New Testament somewhere with my Granny's best wishes written on the inside dedication page.

I do hope she's not burning in Hell for that; gotta love grannies.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

This just popped up on my Facebook: 54224970_10156410229020895_5256318974144

Would that be the same hand that he grabs em by the......with?

I do hope he washed his hands before the book signing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

I’m not sure that I would feel comfortable selling my Trump autographed Bible on eBay.

I’d also be afraid to have the thing in the house, for fear it might spontaneously catch fire.

• Haha 8

3 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, there seems like quite a large queue of people wanting to get their bibles signed ? 

The man represents the last caring individual in a corrupt, evil government.  Imagine what those queues will look like when they're lining up to defend their values from the next government of Progressives.  Nothing like a motivated citizenry.  Most Americans have always supported the underdog, downtrodden and abused.  Trump is a textbook example of the above.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, and then said:

The man represents the last caring individual in a corrupt, evil government. 

Ar...are you referring to Trump?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

56 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Ar...are you referring to Trump?

I said he REPRESENTS the last caring individual, not that he IS the last one.  And yes, I still believe the guy is the best man for the job for Americans who believe in our country as founded.  The hatred of this guy is out of bounds with any reasonable sentiment.  Seriously, you'd think he invented criminality, sarcasm and brutishness.  All he's really been guilty of is popping the balloon of the establishment types that sought to rubber-stamp another Globalist clone into the office.  When you examine your personal animus toward him, can you name a single thing he's done that has harmed you or your family?  My household didn't really benefit from the tax cut but there is no doubt that business activity has picked up and more people are employed and positive about the future.  I think that and the efforts of the D's to continue beating the dead Russian horse may well get him re-elected.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

It's not like he pulled up at the wheel of a semi loaded with Bibles, people brought the books to him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Leaving all politics aside...Trump is one of the most disgusting excuses for a human being I have ever witnessed.

the Gop must sneak mind control koolaid in their propoganda for anyone to see anything worthwhile in the man!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, and then said:

I said he REPRESENTS the last caring individual, not that he IS the last one.  And yes, I still believe the guy is the best man for the job for Americans who believe in our country as founded.

Textbook delusion

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, lightly said:

Leaving all politics aside...Trump is one of the most disgusting excuses for a human being I have ever witnessed.

the Gop must sneak mind control koolaid in their propoganda for anyone to see anything worthwhile in the man!

Yeah, that's it, how'd you guess? They pass out the koolaid in powered form at the super secret meetings held every other Tuesday. The plan is to slip it unobtrusively into the drinks of our shining star liberal bretherern in a vain attempt to tarnish their inner glow. We'll have to overcome our knuckle-dragging stupidity to accomplish it though..... ***** eyeroll *****

• Haha 1

Is there something wrong with this?  Or is it just in the eyes of some that Trump can do nothing right?

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Eldorado said:

There will be gift Bibles all over the world with autographs on them or inside them.  I've got a New Testament somewhere with my Granny's best wishes written on the inside dedication page.

I do hope she's not burning in Hell for that; gotta love grannies.

It's very common. The only people upset about this are people looking for one more reason to hate on Trump.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

It's very common. The only people upset about this are people looking for one more reason to hate on Trump.

Or people who think writing on books, let alone that Book in particular, is a grubby dog act.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Big Jim said:

Is there something wrong with this?  Or is it just in the eyes of some that Trump can do nothing right?

Nothing wrong at all, but , irony is delicious.

• Thanks 4