Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Kyliez

Reading request for lost item

Kyliez
Posted (edited)

Hello everyone :) I am new here and was hoping to gain some insight. I feel a little silly asking for a reading to find my wallet, because it does not compare to the significance of what others have sought guidance for (I hope that came out right). Anyway, I lost it earlier this week and have been searching high and low. I even checked the litter box lol. There is no activity on any of my cards, so I’m not worried about that. It is just driving me crazy, so any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

Edited by Kyliez

sci-nerd

When did you last have it in your hand?
Where were you?
Why did you need it?

Try to go back to that place, and do the same things again.

Kyliez

I went to target then chick-fil-a. I remember having the wallet in my lap after paying for the much needed chicken sandwiches. After that I  don’t have memories of it. We got home, unloaded groceries, and ate. The wallet is really just a navy and turquoise card holder with a tassel; Which is why I checked the litter box, thinking the cats ran off with it. There is a multitude of possibilities where it could be because of its size. I have retraced my steps a couple of times, but nothing. Thank you for your response! I will go over my activity from that night again and maybe it will spark my memory:)

sci-nerd
Posted (edited)

I bet it's in the store's "lost and found"! ;)

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Like 1

freetoroam
Posted (edited)

Dis you cancelled the cards as soon as you realised your wallet was missing.

2 hours ago, Kyliez said:

There is a multitude of possibilities where it could be because of its size.

Size does not matter, where you used it last and how you travelled back home does.

If you had it on your lap while eating your sandwich, its likely it fell as you stood up.

Hopefully someone handed it in at the shop, but i am guessing you checked there already? 

Did you drive back home? ...have you checked your car? 

Edited by freetoroam

Tatetopa
2 hours ago, Kyliez said:

I went to target then chick-fil-a. I remember having the wallet in my lap after paying for the much needed chicken sandwiches. After that I  don’t have memories of it. We got home, unloaded groceries, and ate.

Check the car.  Check under the car seats, between the seat and the console if you have bucket seats.  Check along the outside slider rail between the seat and door.  This happened to me once.  Can't say the same happened to you, but check.  Good Luck.

Imaginarynumber1

Check Iowa. A lot of weird stuff ends up in Iowa.

Kyliez

Thank you all for guidance. I’ve pretty much looked everywhere and called everyone so I’m throwing in the towel. I probably threw it out with the trash lol

The_Sensual_One

Were you wearing jeans on the day of chick-fil-a? 

Kyliez

Sooooo of course the day after I cancel all of my cards, I go to put on the sweatshirt I was wearing that night, and the wallet falls out of the hood! I swear I shook that thing like 4 times during my week long search! i take it as a sign that I need to spend less money on fast food.