Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

monarchy has survived, who knows the secret

Great Old Man

In the Netherlands, there is a para- psychological research institute sponsored by Queen Beatrix.

Duke University in the united states also has a para-psychological institute which even has a relation with CIA.

When I observe the world, I found that the dynasties are still survived who were searching the religion and mystery's secrets.

Just Chaffs are gone, the kings who have a strong relation with spiritual, occult still rule this world.

Joseon Yi- dynasty Who denies all the mystery and suppresses the "Feng-sui-geomancer(also including my ancestors)" had fallen

the Persian Pahlavi dynasty, who doesn't show any interest toward religion and mystery also had fallen.

Greek kingdom had  fallen, nonchalant about Greeks monk and monasteries.

However, Roman Catholic still exists, which has the largest volume of secrets and mysteries.

Who admits the "Spiritual power" and  trained Emperor's direct onmyoji(yinyang-sha), Japan ten-no still exists.

Netherlands dynasty also still exists, as Queen Beatrix sponsored "the mystery institute"

Spain's bourbon king exists, Spain kings have a close association with Roman Catholic for generations.

German Hanover also exists, as relatives of Duchy Monaco's.

Grimaldi', disguised monk, still exists in Monaco and ruled more than 700 years.

who knows Rune magic, viking's mysteries, all of Northern Europe Kingdoms exist( Denmark, Norway, Sweden)

Blue blood, master of mason, the Great Britain's Queen exist.

Islam religion's heir, Saudi Kingdom and Arab Emirates and Jordan still exist.

• Haha 1

My head hurts...

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

I think it's green actually. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

In the Netherlands, there is a para- psychological research institute sponsored by Queen Beatrix.

Duke University in the united states also has a para-psychological institute which even has a relation with CIA.

Please cite these claims, there's a great good man.  (hint - check your dates on the 2nd one..)

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 3

Basically he seems to claim that royal houses still exist (even if they are deposed??) because they dabbled in some form of mysticism/religion/esoterics. 

With those arbitrary categories (at leas one member of said house is still alive) he contradicts himself; the Royal House of Greece is still alive today, if deposed and, more or less, part of the royal house of Denmark.

Plus the, very worldly, Hohenzollerns still have living descendants, so....yeah no.

And one of the reasons the Romanovs fell from power was Alexandra's obsession with Rasputin, a mystic.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

Who admits the "Spiritual power" and  trained Emperor's direct onmyoji(yinyang-sha), Japan ten-no still exists.

*scratches head*

*scratches butt*

*scratches head again*

So when did the Ten-no practice shamanistic magic? Last time I checked several shogun tried to wipe out everything that wasn't Pure Land Doctrine. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

huh....?

Don't ask, you'll get a headache...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

n the Netherlands, there is a para- psychological research institute sponsored by Queen Beatrix.

Are we talking about Beatrix of the present? Because, I believe, She’s now a princess, abdicating in favor of her now reigning son.  

8 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

When I observe the world, I found that the dynasties are still survived who were searching the religion and mystery's secrets.

Just Chaffs are gone, the kings who have a strong relation with spiritual, occult still rule this world.

I agree with ChrLZ, I think you need to post links that prove your points. 

From what I understand, the Kingdoms of the world, pretty much coming together and having the one (assumingly thought of rights to rule) is their feelings of being divinely chosen to rule. Granted, we’re talking about the religion behind their existence and creation, but I feel that this was more in the beliefs of people in the long past. I think, it’s a coincidence of seeing religious belief and practices, which is a coincidence of the existences of kingdoms. 

Joseon Yi- dynasty Who denies all the mystery and suppresses the "Feng-sui-geomancer(also including my ancestors)" had fallen

the Persian Pahlavi dynasty, who doesn't show any interest toward religion and mystery also had fallen.

However, Roman Catholic still exists, which has the largest volume of secrets and mysteries.

Netherlands dynasty also still exists, as Queen Beatrix sponsored "the mystery institute"

Spain's bourbon king exists, Spain kings have a close association with Roman Catholic for generations.

Grimaldi', disguised monk, still exists in Monaco and ruled more than 700 years.

who knows Rune magic, viking's mysteries, all of Northern Europe Kingdoms exist( Denmark, Norway, Sweden)

Some of these, it seems to me, is being pointed out, that the tenuous link of some fallen kingdoms to present existence monarchies, is the reason for their 

existence. I think, when they are mentioned, (when I read about them) as pretenders and such, that to me, thinks they are not as existing as the ones 

that do, Great Britain, Denmark, the Netherlands, etc. etc. 

I do feel that it should be mentioned, that Great Britain did fall for a bit and become a common wealth. 

I wish there were also a bigger link to as why religion or ‘cult beliefs’ were the reason to continuing monarchies. Like how is it, they were ‘spared’ due to their 

religious beliefs and practices? 

From what I understand, a lot of the European monarchies fell during WW1 and WW2, because of politics and their outlook of their own importance in 

the scheme of things. (Their subjects, how they ruled, and so forth) 

As I consider other fallen monarchies, considering how I think their creations came from their belief of it being Devine right to rule, that means to me, a lot of the 

fallen monarchies still fell, despite their religious beliefs. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

Judaism is the Old Testament, Christianity is the Old Testament with the New Testament patched over it, Islam is the Old Testament with the New Testament patched over it with the Quran then patched over that. There isn't much difference between them in all honesty. Most of the arguing over which religion is closest to the truth is just nip picking over irrelevant stuff. The core message is the same with each of them and thats where peoples focus should be.

In that core message there is an upper realm (containing what is conceptualised as God) and a lower realm which contains us. The upper realm gives, the lower realm receives. Our job is to leave the lower realm and enter into the upper one by becoming the same as the giving force. In Abrahamic religion this process is hidden behind symbolism preventing those who haven't been initiated into the mysteries from being able to understand the true meaning hidden behind the stories that they read.

Building temples and palaces, moving from Egypt to Israel, is all code for going from the lower realm to the upper one.

Human nature is such that we are only interested in receiving so to become like the giving force takes a special approach. To build that temple or palace, to move from Egypt to Israel, we need to find a way where we can turn our nature of being receivers into one where we are givers.

God has created reality for us and we are supposed to enjoy all the pleasures on offer in it. We can allow ourselves to receive all pleasures on offer. If we do so while holding the intention of receiving all pleasures to give God pleasure back then we have become a giver. We have started engaging in receiving to give. If we indulge in 100% of the pleasures life brings our way then we can become 100% like the giving force. We can become as God, we can leave the lower realm and enter into the upper one.

In our base state we might only be enjoying 10% of the available pleasures and we dont enjoy them to give pleasure back to God. We only enjoy them for ourselves. We can switch to enjoying that 10% just to give pleasure back to God. Then move to 25%, 50%, 75%, and finally 100%. As we increase the percentage our lives change because we are doing occult magic on reality. We live in a multiverse where any possibility can come into existence as time unfolds. The receiving pleasure to give pleasure is the process by which we can navigate through the available possibilities and emerge at the end the same as God.

A citizen does not have the freedom to enjoy 100% of pleasures. They have to take the steps to get there moving from 10%, to 25%, to 50%, to 75%, and then finally to 100%. Only when they have become an autocratic ruler can then enjoy 75% of available pleasures. They can then slip back down by enjoying the 75% of pleasures just for themselves, or by restricting the pleasures that they enjoy. They can climb higher too and achieve that 100% in which case they have become fully like God. They gain the power to part rivers, to walk on water, to create life from clay, to rise from the dead, to raise others from death, to do anything.

10 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

Id say thats a pretty valid observation. There certainly are supra national elements with their own ideologies, often firmly founded in the Mystery School principles.

The fact Beatrix sponsors a para- psychological institute doesnt really say anything in this context though, Id rather point to her affiliations with the Order of the Garter, as well as the Sovereign Military Order of Malta. Two very interesting entities.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

The fact Beatrix sponsors a para- psychological institute doesnt really say anything in this context though, Id rather point to her affiliations with the Order of the Garter, as well as the Sovereign Military Order of Malta. Two very interesting entities.

They are still hobbies and don't have anything to do with national politics.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Piney said:

Vielleicht..

5 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Vielleicht..

My sister said Amsterdam was one of the greatest places in the world to live and work if your a teacher. She would of stayed there if not for family obligations. I'm more than certain your national policy does not revolve around the whims of the aristocracy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

My sister said Amsterdam was one of the greatest places in the world to live and work if your a teacher. She would of stayed there if not for family obligations. I'm more than certain your national policy does not revolve around the whims of the aristocracy. 

Oh poppycock, its one of the greatest places to live and work, full stop. ^_^  No but really though, teachers are having a hard time in my country at the moment, starkly underpayed and overworked. A travesty if you ask me.

Its not somuch the whims of the aristocracy dictating explicit (national) policy, its more that certain supranational groups influence international politics / economics.. possibly more so than one would expect, and possibly more so than would be deemed healthy (for you and me).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Oh poppycock, its one of the greatest places to live and work, full stop. ^_^  No but really though, teachers are having a hard time in my country at the moment, starkly underpayed and overworked. A travesty if you ask me.

I'm just repeating what she said and she did work there 30 years ago. 

7 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Its not somuch the whims of the aristocracy dictating explicit (national) policy, its more that certain supranational groups influence international politics / economics.. possibly more so than one would expect, and possibly more so than would be deemed healthy (for you and me).

Are we talking about groups in the EU? There is a lot to be desired.

11 minutes ago, Piney said:

I'm just repeating what she said and she did work there 30 years ago. 

I was just being facetious, Im sure it was different in those days, possibly still better than in most countries to this day.. Anyway, Id propose you to take her words to heart and visit some day, if the situation allows it, Im sure you wont regret it.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

I was just be facetious, Im sure it was different in those days, possibly still better than in most countries to this day.. Anyway, Id propose you to take her words to heart and visit some day, if the situation allows it, Im sure you wont regret it.

I lost my British citizenship and my ability to fly and travel after my conviction. I can't even cross the Canadian border to the other side of the tribe. I'm stuck here in the good ole **** hole U.S......and you wondered why I hate it. :yes:

• Sad 2

On 10-3-2019 at 5:59 PM, Piney said:

I lost my British citizenship and my ability to fly and travel after my conviction. I can't even cross the Canadian border to the other side of the tribe. I'm stuck here in the good ole **** hole U.S......and you wondered why I hate it. :yes:

British? Now that makes one wonder.. what creed you from? Is this travel limitation a life long deal or not? Damn.. we have a convicted murderer who assassinated one of our main politicians in 2002, he is now able to not only cross borders, but actually wants and is allowed to migrate to, I think it was Canada..

6 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

British? Now that makes one wonder.. what creed you from? Is this travel limitation a life long deal or not? Damn.. we have a convicted murderer who assassinated one of our main politicians in 2002, he is now able to not only cross borders, but actually wants and is allowed to migrate to, I think it was Canada..

My mother was born in England, Bradford in Yorkshire. My father's tribe resides on both sides of the border of the U.S and Canada. I'm a member of the 6 Nations and the Lenape Confederation. Technically sovereign.  I was arrested and convicted in the U.S. and stuck in the U.S. by that. 

Because I "hired out" as a PMC for a British company and gained a reputation for a certain skill set I was considered dangerous. As for taking any human life? Never did. But I still scared the bejesus out of the authorities. They pulled my employer's visas to travel here too for the same reason. 

Screwed up huh?

• Sad 3

31 minutes ago, Piney said:

My mother was born in England, Bradford in Yorkshire. My father's tribe resides on both sides of the border of the U.S and Canada. I'm a member of the 6 Nations and the Lenape Confederation. Technically sovereign.  I was arrested and convicted in the U.S. and stuck in the U.S. by that. 

Because I "hired out" as a PMC for a British company and gained a reputation for a certain skill set I was considered dangerous. As for taking any human life? Never did. But I still scared the bejesus out of the authorities. They pulled my employer's visas to travel here too for the same reason. 

Screwed up huh?

Damn bro, thats messed up (I gather thats a life long deal). Makes me curious as to what specific skillset youre referring to though, and why you were arrested / on what grounds you were convicted.. But Ill ofcourse understand if thats (too) personal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

Damn bro, thats messed up (I gather thats a life long deal). Makes me curious as to what specific skillset youre referring to though, and why you were arrested / on what grounds you were convicted.. But Ill ofcourse understand if thats (too) personal.

The newspaper article is in Rogues Gallery. I'll look for it later and PM you.

My grandfather was a famous Indian scout for Patton ( Wilbur "The Fox" Gould). He taught me how to track anything with a heartbeat over any terrain and kill it before it knows I'm there. I'm not fond of the killing part and avoided it. 

• Like 4

As you all guys said, it shouldn't be generalized, however, I just want to talk about "unseen power" which generates from "cultural, religious, and mysterious root of monarchy".

Edited by Great Old Man

On 3/10/2019 at 8:55 AM, Piney said:

I'm just curious why he thinks the rulers of the planet are human. I guess the Great Old Man isn't privvy to the real mystery school of the ages. I bet even doesn't even carry a ham on his person at all times.

--Jaylemurph

• Thanks 1