Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Bug Crawled Out Of My Ear? How?

BuddingPsychic1111

7 hours ago, Piney said:

:lol: Doesn't mean it's actually good and works well.  

Warm water gently softens ear wax too. But that isn't always good. 

To clean my ears I pour metho in to soften the wax,then blast warm water in.Thought I'd share that with everyone.

• Like 1

My advice would be to see a doctor. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, openozy said:

To clean my ears I pour metho in to soften the wax,then blast warm water in.Thought I'd share that with everyone.

Alcohol and warm water. That's what I said.  I just mixed them.

But it's not always good if you have a ear infection. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

Alcohol and warm water. That's what I said.  I just mixed them.

But it's not always good if you have a ear infection. 

As a Swede I would just go with the alcohol if it's drinkable that is ;-)

Edited by Impedancer

7 minutes ago, Impedancer said:

As a Swede I would just go with the alcohol if it's drinkable that is ;-)

Not metho. You die. 

Indians do it all the time in the ghetto or reserve. Buy the methanol from drug stores and poison themselves. :hmm:

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Piney said:

Not metho. You die. 

Indians do it all the time in the ghetto or reserve. Buy the methanol from drug stores and poison themselves. :hmm:

Thats no good it happens from time to time here too that people drink Methanol..... They buy something they believe is moonshine but isn't....or you go blind from drinking that.

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Piney said:

Not metho. You die. 

There was a bloke over here in the bush that used to order 44gal drums of metho to drink.That was years ago,I think they add something distasteful to it now.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Habitat said:

You just wait for the punchline, the budding psychic always delivers !

Oh yep, definitely a possibility. I'm along for the ride...

I swear, another one came out this morning?  I have no idea how this is happening.  I looked at this one with a magnifying glass, and honestly I'm not sure it's even a bug.  I think it may be some sort of robot disguised to look like a bug, but what the hell are they doing inside of my head?  I am beginning to suspect it may be some sort of surveillance robot

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I swear, another one came out this morning?  I have no idea how this is happening.  I looked at this one with a magnifying glass, and honestly I'm not sure it's even a bug.  I think it may be some sort of robot disguised to look like a bug, but what the hell are they doing inside of my head?  I am beginning to suspect it may be some sort of surveillance robot

Old news, I already told you that.

The nanobots you are infested with are too small to travel out on their own, so they lump together into the form of an insect and travel back to their master.

Edited by moonman

2 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Sure.

So, did you happen to take a photo of this robot bug?

2 hours ago, moonman said:

Old news, I already told you that.

The nanobots you are infested with are too small to travel out on their own, so they lump together into the form of an insect and travel back to their master.

I know you're probably joking, but perhaps.  I really do think that it must have been some sort of surveillance or mind control device.  I've been noticing more pain in that arm where I got that vaccine a few years ago, and I feel strange tingling sensations in the area.  I'm pretty sure that this is related to this "bug"

I know you're probably joking, but perhaps.  I really do think that it must have been some sort of surveillance or mind control device.  I've been noticing more pain in that arm where I got that vaccine a few years ago, and I feel strange tingling sensations in the area.  I'm pretty sure that this is related to this "bug"

All jokes aside I'm 99.99999999999999999999999999 sure its a earthly insect and as suggested you really need to see a doctor before it does even more damage.Your the funniest dude on here,with the thickest skin,good on ya.

• Like 1

On 10/03/2019 at 9:08 AM, Habitat said:

The real concern is when they crawl in through one ear, then out through the other.

With  Buddingpsychic1111 this would not be difficult or a concern from where i am sitting.

I really do think that it must have been some sort of surveillance or mind control device. 

am beginning to suspect it may be some sort of surveillance robot

What do you think you have in your head for anything to surveil? 

Have you tried cleaning your ears and then visiting  a psychologist? 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I swear, another one came out this morning

Unless you are prepared to swear on a stack of science fiction books, I am suspending my belief !

My dad said this happened to him as a kid. He said it was driving him crazy and when he leaned his head on the side of the car for the soothing vibration and it just fell out covered in wax. What kind of bug is it? Seriously if two came out you need to go to a doctor who knows how many are in there. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

What do you think you have in your head for anything to surveil? 

Have you tried cleaning your ears and then visiting  a psychologist? 

'ear 'ear

• Haha 1

Unless you have a punctured eardrum, nothing can get far, via your ear.

While in the case of budding well duh. Bug crawled in bug crawled out, its humbug from xfiles.

Lots of stories posted on here as "true" really arent,

As far as the old lady with a bug in her ear for years or decades, um im not buying it,  sure it could die in there even be there dead a little while but not years or decades, perhaps new bug or delusional lady,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

As far as the old lady with a bug in her ear for years or decades, um im not buying it,  sure it could die in there even be there dead a little while but not years or decades, perhaps new bug or delusional lady,

It was a true story, so far as I know, the people are/were well known to me. But it is hard to imagine how a foreign object  lodged there, would not be noticed.

4 hours ago, Habitat said:

It was a true story, so far as I know, the people are/were well known to me. But it is hard to imagine how a foreign object  lodged there, would not be noticed.

Well know to you isnt well known to us out here reading the second hand anecdote, you offer no names, dates, doctors reports etc, in your own telling the bug was allegedly there years then decades,

I believe fully a bug or even small object might get in an ear and stay a spell but unless the person is living in very bad hygiene  mental health conditions is that thing going be they very long.

I had personal experence with a little old lady who had a nest of spiders living in her hair on her scalp, but they had been there less than a month not years.

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Well know to you isnt well known to us out here reading the second hand anecdote, you offer no names, dates, doctors reports etc, in your own telling the bug was allegedly there years then decades,

Well, if you think there is some kind of pay-off for me in inventing the story, too bad for you, the actual thing that amused me about it was she was still berating the poor husband for failing to spot that it was still in her ear. And no, she did not have a mental problem, but she could not have been a swimmer, as a bit of water in the ear should have dislodged it, at some stage.