Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
anton00

How can scientists hide evidence alien life?

272 posts in this topic

Piney
1 minute ago, Phaeton80 said:

Yeah, like they would tell you the truth.. Come on, dont be so naive.

When you trust someone with your life, you can trust them with everything else. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Golden Duck
3 hours ago, TrumanB said:

p.s. I'm also a citizen of another country...what kind of argument is that?!

The other day a woman came up behind me and tapped me on my shoulder. When I turned to face her she said, "Oh sorry. I thought you were somebody else."

I said, "I am."

• Haha 5

TrumanB
25 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Yeah, like they would tell you the truth.. Come on, dont be so naiv.

This is my thinking too...

By the way Piney, I thought that you mentioned some other secret stuff too.

Minimalists
6 hours ago, TrumanB said:

Mentioning Trump...it is interesting how people who claim that establishment is against him don't realize that he is a military line from the beginning. And here we go again....there is no independent politician.

Are you saying Trump is a veteran? I hope not. If it were up to me a minimum of 4 years military service would be required for running for President...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

the13bats
1 hour ago, Alien Origins said:

Are you saying Trump is a veteran? I hope not. If it were up to me a minimum of 4 years military service would be required for running for President...

Didnt trump keep out of duty because of a toenail fungus or something like that?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Piney
1 hour ago, TrumanB said:

This is my thinking too...

By the way Piney, I thought that you mentioned some other secret stuff too.

There is none.

There's a spy plane nobody likes to talk about but plenty of military personal in the field have seen it. It's where all the "black triangle" sightings come from. All I can say about it is it's REALLY fast. 

TrumanB
3 hours ago, Piney said:

I have a horse breeding related friend who works in the more secretive areas of Lockheed Martin. You should here all the crap he tells me. Unreal. 

I mean this one...

Piney
1 minute ago, TrumanB said:

I mean this one...

He just tells me about government stupidity and alien conspiracy stupidity. All the B.S with the crazy fools hanging around Area 51.

i like to brag that all those times I spent behind a good glass on a M700 and G3 that I never had to pull the trigger and I've never taken a human life as as a security contractor, but if I was a SP at 51 I would of lit them fools up. MORONS!  The SPs there are technically really nice. Being in a "red zone" gives them full authority to put a 7.62 right in their head. 

• Like 1

TrumanB

Maybe you are also part of the conspiracy...you never know! B)

• Haha 1

Myles
2 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

I think that would be a wonderful thing.     It would provide training, physical attributes and most of all experience.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Piney
12 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Maybe you are also part of the conspiracy...you never know! B)

No, I saw the real evils in this world which people should really worry about instead of stupid crap. I tried to stop those evils running with ARC and the AFSC. I spent 3 years in a Max for trying to expose Democrat welfare corruption as the cop who couldn't be bought.  

There is no aliens and no New World Order. Just a bunch of fanboys who read too much scifi and fringe woocrap and watch too much Stargate. 

• Like 2

TrumanB
Posted (edited)

There may be no aliens but New World Order definitely exists. There are serious works written on that subject...

And not to mention how many organizations who work on establishing NWO there are. Bilderberg for example.

Edited by TrumanB
  • Haha 1

stereologist

I read through the thread and skipped most of the dream and world elite stuff.

Earlier piney had a good list of things that make the Earth unique. Another is being out on the edges of the galaxy and way from areas where a planet is more likely to be devastated by a supernova or a gamma ray burst. A supernova can destroy a planet in the range of 10 to 30 light years. A GRB can destroy out over 2000 light years. These would be cauterizing events in which most of life would be extinguished. The closer a star is to the center of the galaxy the more likely it is that a serious celestial event could destroy the life on the planet.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Piney
3 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I read through the thread and skipped most of the dream and world elite stuff.

Earlier piney had a good list of things that make the Earth unique. Another is being out on the edges of the galaxy and way from areas where a planet is more likely to be devastated by a supernova or a gamma ray burst. A supernova can destroy a planet in the range of 10 to 30 light years. A GRB can destroy out over 2000 light years. These would be cauterizing events in which most of life would be extinguished. The closer a star is to the center of the galaxy the more likely it is that a serious celestial event could destroy the life on the planet.

I'm with Frank Herbert.  The odds don't look good. 

Oh, I didn't add that Andromeda is younger than the Milky Way. Not older.  Which is what a lot of alien conspirators claim. 

• Like 1

stereologist

My favorite aliens come from the Pleiades. They are only 100 million years. Hardly time for rocky worlds to cool to the point of having a crust.

Then you have to form an atmosphere, and liquids. Then you have to get past the high intensity ionizing radiation put out by all of the stars of the cluster.

The Pleiades is simply not home to an advanced race.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TrumanB

My favourite story is about Marija Oršić and aliens from the star called Aldebaran ( Alpa Tauri ). The thing with this is they manifested to her in non-material form, though her ancient languages etc. I will once open a group thread on this. So let's say that my favourite aliens are from that star.

Black Red Devil
3 hours ago, the13bats said:

Didnt trump keep out of duty because of a toenail fungus or something like that?

It's like that story he told where his father gave him 1 million dollars to face the struggles in the world all on his own.  BTW 1 million in the 1970's is the equivalent of 6.5 million dollars today.

Minimalists
3 hours ago, Myles said:

I think that would be a wonderful thing.     It would provide training, physical attributes and most of all experience.   

Yeah as veterans we never leave a brother behind..I just don't know if I could go back after Trump. I would have to think about that one...:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Trelane
On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 8:32 PM, Piney said:

@Trelane  and @Iilaa'mpuul'xem  Were these guys ever on a hit list? Because I never saw them in the "Big Money Target Advertiser". :huh:

No, not that I'm aware of. I can't think of one commander who would waste time and resources on those oxygen thieves.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

TrumanB

Now I recall several dreams that I had before I came to this forum on aliens and their technologies. If my interpretation is correct, the message is that aliens do not exist or that they are so far that we cannot make contact and neither they can contact us.

• Haha 2

the13bats
42 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Now I recall several dreams that I had before I came to this forum on aliens and their technologies. If my interpretation is correct, the message is that aliens do not exist or that they are so far that we cannot make contact and neither they can contact us.

I guess that cuts it in stone.

Takeshi69
On 11/03/2019 at 5:53 AM, anton00 said:

How could some scientists hide the evidence of the existence of extraterrestrial life to all the other scientists and to official Science?

How could a scientist gets such an evidence yet doesn't inform other scientists, fearing discredit, losing job/funds, etc?

What studies are they going to draw from? Scientists aren't looking into it.