Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
anton00

How can scientists hide evidence alien life?

272 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

the13bats

I entertained the story book folklore type idea, ooh, we have crashed aliens and their craft, i would think sure the powers that be do not believe we little sheep can handle the truth, hum, of course all the governments and people in the loop of the world involved would be okay with keeping the secret...for the better good of course, starts to unravel there and keeps getting worse, a day and age a potus can boost where to grab women while paying hush money ( which made them do anything but hush ) to pornstars he had affairs with while boasting he could shoot someone in time square and still get elected, nope, not picking on him im using it to show how desensitized people are, that and if there was a craft and or alien which is what it would take to prove the case i do not in my wildest dreams believes everyone involved would keep it secret, nope, it would be the biggest tool the biggest weapon a person could have, it's fun fodder for sci fi flicks but fails in reailty.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

a day and age a potus can boost where to grab women while paying hush money (

Yeah id be more shocked to find out that POTUS knows 1/8th of what the black budget folks are doing than I would be to find out there are aliens chillin at Dugway. Any POTUS not just the abomination in office now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles
16 hours ago, acute said:

I believe that aliens :alien: exist, but the governments cover it up to prevent mass panic. Scientists are probably 'encouraged' to keep quiet.

Just my humble opinion.

So all the governments on the planet are working together?

I don't buy that.   

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
Posted (edited)

Mah...the universe is so big that there is a solid chance that other civilizations exist. Check Fermi paradox and Drake equation. We don't know what's there...

 

What is also interesting that there are people who claim that they are able to communicate with aliens during meditations and dreaming or in some other mental way. I'm in touch with one of them and have no reason to think that he's a lier because he is very good in some things that he does ( picking up information during dreams and meditation ).

Edited by TrumanB
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
25 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

What is also interesting that there are people who claim that they are able to communicate with aliens during meditations and dreaming or in some other mental way. I'm in touch with one of them and have no reason to think that he's a lier because he is very good in some things that he does ( picking up information during dreams and meditation ).

We have to talk about subconscious constructs. :yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
34 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Mah...the universe is so big that there is a solid chance that other civilizations exist. Check Fermi paradox and Drake equation. We don't know what's there...

 

What is also interesting that there are people who claim that they are able to communicate with aliens during meditations and dreaming or in some other mental way. I'm in touch with one of them and have no reason to think that he's a lier because he is very good in some things that he does ( picking up information during dreams and meditation ).

If you were in front of me i could cold read you tarot read you etc and have you saying im the real deal....im not, im just savvy in hocus pocus bogus focus stuff.....

In the 50s like every person there 100s who hit the Van Tassel giant rock ufo conventions either channeled aliens, took rides on ships or more, and many werent lying, they had serious mental illness and fully believed their delusions.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB

well, not really. I know this guy only on facebook. He analyzed dreams of hundreds of people and everyone is saying the best about him. He also looked at my aura and said some correct things, also things that I didn't know but had to pay attention to. He is a real deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonman
Posted (edited)

I'm in psychic communication with a Sasquatch named Pete. He's the real deal.

Pete says aliens area load of BS, how do you explain that? Remember, he's the real deal.

Edited by moonman
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RabidMongoose
23 hours ago, anton00 said:

Hello,

 

How could some scientists hide the evidence of the existence of extraterrestrial life to all the other scientists and to official Science?

How could a scientist gets such an evidence yet doesn't inform other scientists, fearing discredit, losing job/funds, etc?

Could they still be considered actual scientists?

 

Edit: I also think about some scientists who would allegedly have had to deal with extraterrestrial presence in some secret military bases.

 

Edit: I personally believe there exists extraterrestrial life but I can't confirm such an existence as long as no scientific evidence is officially known.

We are about 50 years out from having telescopes powerful enough to see cities and spaceships in other star systems.

At the moment all we can do is speculate which planets might have life on from the gases detected in their atmospheres.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
2 hours ago, TrumanB said:

He also looked at my aura and said some correct things, also things that I didn't know but had to pay attention to. He is a real deal.

He did a "cold read" on you.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
anton00
6 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

We are about 50 years out from having telescopes powerful enough to see cities and spaceships in other star systems.

At the moment all we can do is speculate which planets might have life on from the gases detected in their atmospheres.

Yes, biosignatures and technosignatures.

I presently and mainly focus on Mars: I can imagine there might have been some sort of microbial activity in the past over there. I can imagine there might still be some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
20 minutes ago, Piney said:

He did a "cold read" on you.  

No, he didn't. He is not that sort of person. He also wrote a book on dreams etc. Very spiritual elderly Californian man.

I also gave him photos of famous people such as Tesla, Kennedy etc. and he gave me some very interesting insights. But what is more important, helped me to understand my dreams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, TrumanB said:

 He also wrote a book on dreams etc.

and wanted to sell you one.

1 minute ago, TrumanB said:

 Californian

Uh-huh. That term alone should set alarm bells off.  More woo B.S. came from that state than any other continent combined.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB

You are very biased. If you had any contact with him wouldn't write that nonsense. But it's you're right to think whatever you want. :)

by the way, I visited Santa Barbara around 11 years ago. Very nice town.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MWoo7
Posted (edited)

Burbanks better.

That's where they did the epic films of the moon landings that was a joke just spelling it out for the confused one that keeps nailing me with that stupid icon.

Edited by MWoo7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonman
Posted (edited)

Any idiot can help you understand your dreams, it's not a power and doesn't require special insight.

Hell, even I can do dream analysis.

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, TrumanB said:

well, not really. I know this guy only on facebook. He analyzed dreams of hundreds of people and everyone is saying the best about him. He also looked at my aura and said some correct things, also things that I didn't know but had to pay attention to. He is a real deal.

So you interviewed 100s of people ?

You are falling hook line and sinker,

Dreams are bits not a story the mind the brain tried to patch it together, nothing epic or secret, a dream reading is just a cold reading that was helped by the shill telling the readers info to run with.

And yeah, i could have "read your aura" too, same results.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB

Nope, they write their dreams on the group. R.M. answers them and then people write their impressions ( mostly positive ). Dreams are much more than a part of our subconscious mind...but that's for a different topic and demands deeper insights.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
2 hours ago, TrumanB said:

Nope, they write their dreams on the group. R.M. answers them and then people write their impressions ( mostly positive ). Dreams are much more than a part of our subconscious mind...but that's for a different topic and demands deeper insights.

You seem to not even know what a cold reading is....

Dreams are only part of the subconscious mind nothing more what you call deeper insights i call naive delusions.

If you believe he gave you insites on famous people then im loosing more hope for you, there is a miraid info out there on famous folks,

You called someone biased, you are the closed minded biased one insisting that some man you met has supernatural powers, he doesnt, ah...wrote a book did he? And he gives the book away for free? What?! He changes for his book...ah...i see,

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Dreams are only part of the subconscious mind nothing more what you call deeper insights i call naive delusions.

 

 

1

Unfortunately, you have no idea what you're talking about. Dreams are a channel through which we can receive information that are beyond our scope. I had many experiences with my dreams; prognostic, insightful, astral, psychological, physiological...name it, I had it. I was able to pick up information on what will happen to me the day after and about some public events that have nothing to do with my life too ( although these dreams are more rare ). Dreams are very complex stuff. The psychological approach is only one layer (Fraud, Jung, Adler...although for that approach you need solid knowledge too ), but there are several others that many people have no clue about. Through the internet  I connected with many different people who have similar experience too, of course, I'm not the only one.

I know what cold reading is and this is completely different stuff.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

You are not one to toss stones about a person not knowing what they are talking about,

You used a lot of terms you certanly dont seem to understand.

You cant say i had a dream last night for example you will get a cheeseburger for lunch tuesday than when tuesday comes you order a cheeseburger, that doesnt count, you influenced what will happen, trying to make the dream come true, very lame.

If your dreams give you insites as to what will happen in the world, lets hear it, before it happens and be specific, no bs like   oh gee within a week a town will have a fire.

You might be special in life but this isnt the way.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB

no further comment. Live your truth as I am living mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
5 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

no further comment. Live your truth as I am living mine.

 

I live in truths you live in beliefs....not shocked that when i call you out for proof you retreat, i will leave it at that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat
1 hour ago, the13bats said:

 

I live in truths you live in beliefs....not shocked that when i call you out for proof you retreat, i will leave it at that.

In my very sober judgement, I believe he is quite correct. Based on sustained experience. It is "only" the subconscious mind, is the word of someone firmly lodged in the conscious.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
On 3/11/2019 at 5:57 AM, anton00 said:

...

Unless those life forms happen to be an imminent global threat, ...

 

Why do think this?  Is there a precedent?

When warning of a threat aren't acted on it seems more out of incompetence. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.