Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Poltergeist II: the plot thickens

macqdor

The poltergeist that haunts my house has a new name now: Casper, after the protagonist of the “Casper the Friendly Ghost” cartoon series.

A recent column about the poltergeist that inhabits the Woodward residence cited instances in which keys, a cell phone, a robe and other common items vanished for months, even years, only to reappear in plain sight. It asked, only half jokingly, if readers could recommend a good exorcist and encouraged them to share their own poltergeist stories.

I didn’t really expect much in the way of responses. How many people, after all, even believe in ghosts these day? And how many would actually have stories about them, let alone be willing to share them?

Well, let me tell you … .

The responses made my poltergeist seem like a harmless practical joker.

https://www.idahopress.com/community/life/poltergeist-ii-the-plot-thickens/article_5484db81-337f-5bb9-93f3-2a3a2d3e7497.html

just your typical phenomena being reported.

Trickster spirits  

Edited by macqdor
  • Thanks 1

“We started to remodel, and things got really weird. We heard footsteps and voices. The voices spoke in Flemish, the language of my great grandfather. It was always at least two different voices speaking to each other. (Her great grandfather and great-great-uncle had lived in the house together.)