Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Women are losing mother side?

Relam

Hello. I see these days in my country feminsts are fighting to have free abortus without no reason.

I was thinking is it true that somehow women are losing main mother instincts and that mother side which is so important.

I am against abortion and this is so sad that person that is meant to deliver us on this world,and that is meant to be soft and caring losing itself and becoming an idiot.

What do you think what will happen if women lose that mother instincts and mother side?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Breathe easy. Women have been having abortions for thousands of years and you can still find wonderful "motherly" women all across the globe. An uptick in abortion talk for political purposes is not a sign of the apocalypse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_abortion

Im not against abortion in case of health problems or rape but abortion without no reason is for condemnation.Or what is common now is that some women use abortion right to blackmail rich men to give them money. Yeah it is apocalypse buddy

Edited by Relam
  • Like 1

I think bats should have kept his comment up, it wasn’t a mansplanning attempt or anything of the sort, it was actually a pretty reasonable position that I agree with.  I’m pro choice as well, but really against mid term, late term and after birth abortions, unless there is some extraneous reason that requires one, like death of the fetus or a life threatening circumstance for the mother, and rape or incest.  If you’re adult enough to have sex you had better damn well be adult enough live with the consequences of having sex.

I personally wouldn’t have one if I were a women because I find it immoral, this is coming from experience of being with a women and having absolutely no say on whether my child gets killed, because I’m a man.  I’m all for women making choices that they may someday regret.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/12/2019 at 3:33 PM, ouija ouija said:

I wonder why the entire thread wasn't deleted?

Just because i don't agree with your feminist ideology? 

WHAT ! ... ? something was deleted in here??????????? I CAN"T STAND THAT !  Probably the best part, oh crap now I'm deleted.

I have to say though, this site is a forgiving one, just try some of those down in the states, can't say anything BAM! deleted and nobody is the wiser.

In the colleges you can't fart, look sideways or say excuse me but.... you're offending someone and then if the teacher's a .... well the college won't do anything they're scared.

To round out just barely touching on the topic HA!  For some its hassle free quick and easy after the second or third one, they also get to stay in the game no down time while they're shopping around.  If the ugliness is known around too much in that town they move on to another one or bigger city.

Edited by MWoo7

Why don't you agree with abortion? 

If it's spiritual/religious we all die, and whatever higher power you subscribe to takes care of the dead.

If it's "the human life is precious" arguement, well no its not, unless you're just as against all other bad things people to other people and want to legislate and control all that..and there are heading towards 8 billion of our species now. We aren't precious. 

If it's you find terminating a fetus distasteful, I find a lot of things distasteful should we ban everything other people find distasteful?

Mothering isn't just instinct, it also requires teaching, and being raised to learn how to raise others. Not everyone wants that job. Plenty of men decide they don't want to be parents before and after they have kids and we make allowances for that. Some women too. Most women who have an abortion already have kids. It's not some angry woman who is anti kids having abortions, a lot of them are women who have one or more kids and can't afford, or take on the responsibility another kid. How many unwanted kids have you taken lifetime responsibility for? If you have great but if you haven't why not? Because ? It's easy to make judgements, assumptions and point fingers but the reality is it is a LOT of responsibility and some people men and women don't want it, or more than they can handle. You believe you know better a person's capacity for what they can handle and expect them to do what you want because of your religion, your ideas, your judgement? How would feel if those expectations were leveled on you? No one has an abortion lightly. Women who have later abortions, it's wanted and something horrible has happened in development of the fetus. Also not ever a decision taken lightly...does that about cover it?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 9:18 PM, Relam said:

Hello. I see these days in my country feminsts are fighting to have free abortus without no reason.

I was thinking is it true that somehow women are losing main mother instincts and that mother side which is so important.

I am against abortion and this is so sad that person that is meant to deliver us on this world,and that is meant to be soft and caring losing itself and becoming an idiot.

What do you think what will happen if women lose that mother instincts and mother side?

Don't get an abortion then.  Too many people care what other people do.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 10:48 AM, Relam said:

Some women with children lose their husbands/boyfriends due to accidents, crime, war, and disease. Apart from them I have never come across a single parent woman that was right in the head.

If they have behavioural/emotional/developmental problems going on then they cannot select normal husbands/boyfriends. Instead they select guys with behavioural/emotional/developmental problems going and then wonder why they get left with the child. If they do manage to lure in a normal one then when he realises what she is like then he runs for the hills also leaving her as a single parent mother. I believe the phrase used to describe such women is damaged goods.

Likewise I have never come across men or women that were right in the head who were promiscuous out having unprotected sex. They usually have self-esteem and image issues. If a foetus isn't deformed then all abortion should be made illegal. Why should the state sanction foetus murder because the women lacks the maturity and level of development needed to be responsible when it comes to sex? If she doesnt have the level of maturity and psychological development for sex then she should be having it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, darkmoonlady said:

Why don't you agree with abortion? 

If it's spiritual/religious we all die, and whatever higher power you subscribe to takes care of the dead.

If it's "the human life is precious" arguement, well no its not, unless you're just as against all other bad things people to other people and want to legislate and control all that..and there are heading towards 8 billion of our species now. We aren't precious. 

If it's you find terminating a fetus distasteful, I find a lot of things distasteful should we ban everything other people find distasteful?

Mothering isn't just instinct, it also requires teaching, and being raised to learn how to raise others. Not everyone wants that job. Plenty of men decide they don't want to be parents before and after they have kids and we make allowances for that. Some women too. Most women who have an abortion already have kids. It's not some angry woman who is anti kids having abortions, a lot of them are women who have one or more kids and can't afford, or take on the responsibility another kid. How many unwanted kids have you taken lifetime responsibility for? If you have great but if you haven't why not? Because ? It's easy to make judgements, assumptions and point fingers but the reality is it is a LOT of responsibility and some people men and women don't want it, or more than they can handle. You believe you know better a person's capacity for what they can handle and expect them to do what you want because of your religion, your ideas, your judgement? How would feel if those expectations were leveled on you? No one has an abortion lightly. Women who have later abortions, it's wanted and something horrible has happened in development of the fetus. Also not ever a decision taken lightly...does that about cover it?

It's not moral to kill someone who is weak. Just have protection if you don't want kids, and there is no need for abortion.

11 hours ago, Relam said:

Just because i don't agree with your feminist ideology? 

Er ..... no. I asked because my comments and those of another poster were deleted and that action appeared random to me. I am not a feminist, I'm a people-ist. It just so happens that women often get the raw end of the deal.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Some women with children lose their husbands/boyfriends due to accidents, crime, war, and disease. Apart from them I have never come across a single parent woman that was right in the head.

If they have behavioural/emotional/developmental problems going on then they cannot select normal husbands/boyfriends. Instead they select guys with behavioural/emotional/developmental problems going and then wonder why they get left with the child. If they do manage to lure in a normal one then when he realises what she is like then he runs for the hills also leaving her as a single parent mother. I believe the phrase used to describe such women is damaged goods.

Likewise I have never come across men or women that were right in the head who were promiscuous out having unprotected sex. They usually have self-esteem and image issues. If a foetus isn't deformed then all abortion should be made illegal. Why should the state sanction foetus murder because the women lacks the maturity and level of development needed to be responsible when it comes to sex? If she doesnt have the level of maturity and psychological development for sex then she should be having it.

* jaw hits the ground *  Whoa! What the ......?!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 10:02 AM, Relam said:

Im not against abortion in case of health problems or rape but abortion without no reason is for condemnation.Or what is common now is that some women use abortion right to blackmail rich men to give them money. Yeah it is apocalypse buddy

It's not your body, and what others choose to do with their own body really isn't yours or anybody else's business.

Jodie's Predictions for 2019: I see this thread becoming locked and deleted. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Wow a lot to unpack here, mainly the outright sexist and misogynist attitudes in this post that were they aimed at a race would get you banned...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 3/12/2019 at 3:48 AM, Relam said:

You could better say that men are losing their fatherhood instincts.  And that my friend is every bit as vital to the survival of society.

Look around you.  You can see many who are men in calendar age but want to remain boys, fun loving and irresponsible.  They want women to be the keepers of home and hearth.  They want women to be the responsible ones taking care of society, community, and family while they spend their time in self-absorbed play.  They want to spread their seed in all directions and expect women to deal with the consequences.  Countermeasures are not 100% effective you know..

I am old and have little patience anymore for the childish rabid mongooses and relams of the world. Before you put the blame on others, look at yourself, and grow up.

Rabid Mongoose, how many single parents are the mothers, impregnated by a man boy who has lied, sweet talked, or even forced himself on  a woman, had his fun and moved on?.  Do you not think that could foster a sense of betrayal, disappointment,  and concern for the future?  And you sir berate them for not being right in the head? Do not find fault with our partners in this world before you look in the mirror.

Relam, maybe if you become a better man and encourage your friends to do the same, you could go a ways toward fixing the world.

I am not nearly as kind or loving or patient or hopeful as a woman. But if I were a woman, the moment it became clear to me that you were just a boy having his fun and not a man I could depend on to help me raise and protect our children, I would think twice before committing my life to bringing up a son who might grow up to be just like his father.  

Genghis Khan it is said has roughly a million descendants, but for most of us, it we want our line to continue in the world, we need to be a good partner and a good father and fulfill our responsibilities of protection and love  to our partners and our children. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

On 3/17/2019 at 6:56 AM, Relam said:

It's not moral to kill someone who is weak. Just have protection if you don't want kids, and there is no need for abortion.

So, your thread is mainly about your thoughts on abortion. Then, what’s the reason to mention this?

What does this have to do with abortion?

As it has been pointed out, women have abortions for many reasons. How do you feel about women who manage to not get pregnant and happen to not have that “mother side and mother instinct”? Not all women do. 

To @Tatetopa

I could just hug you!!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Relam

I'm not sure if you are a Christian, so this may not apply, but...

In the OT of the Bible, it describes abortions as being acceptable to god. Of course, it isn't the woman's choice (because, ya know, us wimminz is just the property of you big strong men), but instead, is a way for a MAN who thinks his wife got knocked up by a lover, to get rid of an unwanted child.

Numbers 5:11

The Test for an Unfaithful Wife

11Then the Lord said to Moses, 12“Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If a man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him 13so that another man has sexual relations with her, and this is hidden from her husband and her impurity is undetected (since there is no witness against her and she has not been caught in the act), 14and if feelings of jealousy come over her husband and he suspects his wife and she is impure—or if he is jealous and suspects her even though she is not impure— 15then he is to take his wife to the priest. He must also take an offering of a tenth of an ephah c of barley flour on her behalf. He must not pour olive oil on it or put incense on it, because it is a grain offering for jealousy, a reminder-offering to draw attention to wrongdoing.

16“ ‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. 17Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water. 18After the priest has had the woman stand before the Lord, he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse. 19Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse d among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. 22May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”

“ ‘Then the woman is to say, “Amen. So be it.”

23“ ‘The priest is to write these curses on a scroll and then wash them off into the bitter water. 24He shall make the woman drink the bitter water that brings a curse, and this water that brings a curse and causes bitter suffering will enter her. 25The priest is to take from her hands the grain offering for jealousy, wave it before the Lord and bring it to the altar. 26The priest is then to take a handful of the grain offering as a memorial e offering and burn it on the altar; after that, he is to have the woman drink the water. 27If she has made herself impure and been unfaithful to her husband, this will be the result: When she is made to drink the water that brings a curse and causes bitter suffering, it will enter her, her abdomen will swell and her womb will miscarry, and she will become a curse. 28If, however, the woman has not made herself impure, but is clean, she will be cleared of guilt and will be able to have children.

29“ ‘This, then, is the law of jealousy when a woman goes astray and makes herself impure while married to her husband, 30or when feelings of jealousy come over a man because he suspects his wife. The priest is to have her stand before the Lord and is to apply this entire law to her. 31The husband will be innocent of any wrongdoing, but the woman will bear the consequences of her sin.’ ”

So abortion is A-OK, as long as it is the MAN who THINKS his wife was unfaithful to force her to undergo this ritual that will result in the woman miscarrying.

• Like 4

I'm a guy,a dad to three daughters,how dare anyone tell someone else not to have an abortion.There are so many reasons women choose this,its too much to mention.With World population the way it is we soon may not have a choice to keep another human baby to satisfy our parenting needs or "God's" wishes.Its not like we are an endangered species.

Edited by openozy
  • Like 4

Its ok if I commit murder? Its my body, my choice...

Not a christian.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Mr Supertypo said:

Its ok if I commit murder? Its my body, my choice...Not a christian.

A person receives a body for temporary use and his health and consciousness depend on how he uses it. When an embryo is killed in the womb, it shrinks because it understands that something alien has invaded its abode. The woman's body is greatly rebuilt and starts billions of processes when growing the embryo and stopping this work means a sudden stop of the micro universe and for the woman's body it is a disaster.
Imagine you built a huge city with your own hands, and someone came and destroyed it based on their mercantile motives. And what do you say to this person?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mr Supertypo said:

Its ok if I commit murder? Its my body, my choice...

Not a christian.

If the other person is little more than a parasite attached to your insides that has the potential to cause long-lasting damage, health issues, or even death, then yes. If the person isn't physically a part of you in any way, then no. If this explanation is too confusing, please proceed to your local kindergarten class for comprehension-appropriate education on why it isn't okay to attack other people ^_^

• Like 6

On 21.3.2019 at 5:11 PM, Podo said:

If the other person is little more than a parasite attached to your insides that has the potential to cause long-lasting damage, health issues, or even death, then yes. If the person isn't physically a part of you in any way, then no. If this explanation is too confusing, please proceed to your local kindergarten class for comprehension-appropriate education on why it isn't okay to attack other people ^_^

I like to see kindergardens full. If you really believe all the idiocy you just said you need help.

• Like 2

Just now, Mr Supertypo said:

I like to see kindergardens full. If you really believe all the idiocy you just said you need help.

And you need some training on consent, body autonomy, and women's rights :) Like I said, most elementary schools teach these things nowadays, you should consider attending. There's no shame in ignorance as long as it isn't malicious. You can change, I believe in you :lol:

• Like 6