Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Women are losing mother side?

Relam

1 minute ago, Mr Supertypo said:

Is the baby consenting to be killed? Wow thats new.

Babies are different from embryos and fetuses. I understand that you may not possess the best biological education on the subject, so please read up on the difference. I'm sure you'll understand once you educate yourself :)

• Like 7

Sure I understand. There is life in the womb and she murder it. Pretty simple no?

22 minutes ago, Mr Supertypo said:

Sure I understand. There is life in the womb and she murder it. Pretty simple no?

Extremely. You can call it whatever you want but the reality is that a woman has the right to what happens to her own body. It's sad that you think a fetus should have more rights than a fully-grown adult human, but thankfully your regressive opinions are the extreme minority in developed nations where more educated people tend to have more control. Peace be upon you :)

Edited by Podo
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1

I dont think a fetus should have more rights, I think the fetus should have the right to life. The poor little one wont even have a chance.

Peace? I am at peace, I stand with life. You however.... 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mr Supertypo said:

I think the fetus should have the right to life. The poor little one won't even have a chance.

The spirit of the aborted fetus(if the fetus is far along enough for the spirit to have entered), will simply look for another body to inhabit. There are millions being made every minute, all around the world, so yes, many, many more chances available .

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 3/22/2019 at 3:56 PM, Mr Supertypo said:

Is the baby consenting to be killed? Wow thats new.

How many unwanted kids are you fostering at the moment? Or paying for someone else to raise? Just curious..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 3/24/2019 at 2:20 AM, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I support abortion for all, at all times, for any reason. 

ABORTIONS FOR ALL!!!!

FINALLY! :lol:

• Like 3

On 3/24/2019 at 1:11 AM, darkmoonlady said:

How many unwanted kids are you fostering at the moment? Or paying for someone else to raise? Just curious..

Most people like this are actually just pro-birth. Once the baby is born they stop caring except to say that the mother better not be on welfare.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Most people like this are actually just pro-birth. Once the baby is born they stop caring except to say that the mother better not be on welfare.

Wait. WAIT.

Do you mean to tell me that anti-abortion types are...dare I say it...SELFISH BUTTWARTS?

YCzepHo.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

On 3/23/2019 at 1:40 PM, ouija ouija said:

The spirit of the aborted fetus(if the fetus is far along enough for the spirit to have entered), will simply look for another body to inhabit. There are millions being made every minute, all around the world, so yes, many, many more chances available .

Not everything is so simple, some spirits from above do not want to incarnate on earth, therefore they consciously choose those mothers who want to terminate the life of the embryo in order to be free again and not embodied in the body, which means that they delay their evolution. And since many women have an abortion, such spirits can fool evolution for a long time,  although sooner or later  retribution will overtake and  may put them in a sick body then they will have to fight for life throughout their whole life and then they will understand how valuable life is and how happy those people are in healthy bodies.

2 hours ago, Coil said:

Not everything is so simple, some spirits from above do not want to incarnate on earth, therefore they consciously choose those mothers who want to terminate the life of the embryo in order to be free again and not embodied in the body, which means that they delay their evolution. And since many women have an abortion, such spirits can fool evolution for a long time,  although sooner or later  retribution will overtake and  may put them in a sick body then they will have to fight for life throughout their whole life and then they will understand how valuable life is and how happy those people are in healthy bodies.

That's very interesting. I hadn't thought about that before.

5 hours ago, Coil said:

So I was born premature, addicted to coke, with a chromosomal disorder, autism, one kidney and heart issues because I was avoiding reincarnation? :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

That's very interesting. I hadn't thought about that before.

I ask  moderator not to delete a long text as the book is large to find the desired text.

Excerpt from a book:

Spoiler

348. Does a spirit know beforehand that tile body he chooses has no chance of living?

"He sometimes knows it; but if he chooses it on this account. it is because he shrinks from the trial he foresees.

349.  When,  from  any  cause,  a  spirit  has  failed  to  accomplish  a  proposed  incarnation,  is another existence provided for him immediately?

"Not  always  immediately.  The  spirit  requires  time  to  make  a  new  choice,  unless  his instantaneous reincarnation had been previously decided upon.

357. What are, for a spirit, the consequences of abortion?

"It is an existence that is null, and must be commenced over again."

358. Is artificial abortion a crime, no matter at what period of gestation it may be produced?

"Every  transgression  of  the  law  of  God  is  a  crime.  The  mother,  or  any  other,  who  takes  the life  of  an  unborn  child,  is  necessarily  criminal;  for,  by  so  doing,  a  soul  is  prevented  from undergoing the trial of which the body thus destroyed was to have been the instrument."

352. In cases in which the life of the mother would be endangered by the birth of the child, is it a crime to sacrifice the child in order to save the mother?

"It  is  better  to  sacrifice  the  being  whose  existence  is  not  yet  complete  than  the  being  whose existence is complete."

360.  Is  it  rational  to  treat  the  foetus  with  the  same  respect  as  the  body  of  a  child  that  has lived?

"In  the  one,  as  in  the  other,  you  should  recognise  the  will  and  the  handiwork  of  God,  and these are always to be respected."

http://geeaknorge.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Spiritsbook.pdf

2 hours ago, Piney said:

So I was born premature, addicted to coke, with a chromosomal disorder, autism, one kidney and heart issues because I was avoiding reincarnation? :rolleyes:

I think that the mind is taken away from those who applied it badly and not in favor but to the detriment of it, therefore the taking of the mind is a temporary restriction imposed on a person.

Excerpt from a book:
Spoiler

372. What is the aim of Providence in creating beings so ill-treated by nature as idiots?

"Idiots  are  incarnations  of  spirits  who  are  undergoing  punishment,  and  who  suffer  from  the constraint  they  experience,  and  from  their  inability  to  manifest  themselves  by  means  of organs which are undeveloped, or out of order."

371.  Is  there  any  foundation  for  the  common  belief  that  the  souls  of  idiots  are  of  a  nature inferior to those of others?

"No;  they  have  a  human  soul,  which  is  often  more  intelligent  than  you  suppose,  and  which suffers  acutely  from  the  insufficiency  of  its  means  of  communication,  as  the  dumb  man suffers from his inability to speak."

373. What merit can there be in the existence of beings who, like idiots, can do neither good nor evil, and therefore cannot progress ?

"Such an existence is imposed as an expiation of the abuse which a spirit has made of certain faculties; it constitutes a pause in his career.'
-The  body  of  an  idiot  may,  then,  contain  a  spirit  that  has  animated  a  man  of  genius  in  apreceding existence?

-"Yes; genius sometimes becomes a scourge when it is abused."

374. Is the idiot, in the spirit-state, conscious of his mental condition ?

"Yes;  very  often.  He  comprehends  that  the  chains  which  hinder  his  action  are  a  trial  and  an expiation."

376. How is it that madness sometimes leads to suicide?

"In such cases, the spirit suffers from the constraint which he feels, and from his inability to manifest himself freely; and he therefore seeks death as a means of breaking his chains."

377. Does the spirit of a madman continue to feel, after death, the derangement from which he suffered in his corporeal life?

"He  may  continue  to  feel  it  for  some  time  after  death,  until  he  is  completely  freed  from matter;  just  as  a  man,  on  waking,  continues  to  feel,  for  some  little  time,  the  confusion  in which he has been plunged by sleep.

http://geeaknorge.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Spiritsbook.pdf

Edited by Coil

5 minutes ago, Coil said:
I think that the mind is taken away from those who applied it badly and not in favor but to the detriment of it, therefore the taking of the mind is a temporary restriction imposed on a person.

You also think Blavatsky is spot on. :rolleyes:

On 3/22/2019 at 7:20 PM, Mr Supertypo said:

I dont think a fetus should have more rights, I think the fetus should have the right to life. The poor little one wont even have a chance.

Peace? I am at peace, I stand with life. You however.... 

As a man, you can prevent 100% of all abortions from happening.  And it's quick and simple:  start teaching other men to get vasectomies and wear condoms.  Simple, quick, and no unwanted pregnancies.  No babies are aborted (except for extreme medical reasons (born without a brain... and yes it happens.)

So... how will you start to make other men aware of their role in stopping abortions?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

On 24.3.2019 at 6:11 AM, darkmoonlady said:

I got 3 none out of the wedlock. The 3rd came 5 months ago, we are planning another one. I support them all. How many do you have?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

As a man, you can prevent 100% of all abortions from happening.  And it's quick and simple:  start teaching other men to get vasectomies and wear condoms.  Simple, quick, and no unwanted pregnancies.  No babies are aborted (except for extreme medical reasons (born without a brain... and yes it happens.)

So... how will you start to make other men aware of their role in stopping abortions?

Oh I agree. If it was up to me, i would make it mandatory to own and use condoms and women the pill. Unless they plan kids even rainbow kids so long the partners agree.

Edited by Mr Supertypo
Dumb typo

17 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

Talk for yourself. You make a girl pregnant you are responsable. My baby my responsability....oh yes im this kind of person, what a weird world....

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Piney said:

You also think Blavatsky is spot on. :rolleyes:

You asked, I answered. At least it looks reasonable as everyone will be rewarded according to his deeds.
Such a picture may not suit an ordinary person and may seem unfair but in our world people’s freedom is also restricted and if punishment does not occur on earth, restrictions from above are imposed on a person. Believe me, if God did not limit man in his deeds, then we would have long since fallen to primitive life, and life on earth would have ceased because there would be no one to continue intelligent life. Therefore, when God beats us, he saves us while we are unreasonable.

6 hours ago, Mr Supertypo said:

Oh I agree. If it was up to me, i would make it mandatory to own and use condoms and women the pill. Unless they plan kids even rainbow kids so long the partners agree.

Actually, it's more up to men than it is men and women.

IF the pill works (and sometimes it takes several different prescriptions to find one that works and doesn't make you feel sick), you have to start the pill a month or two before you plan on having sex.  But most unwanted pregnancies come from unexpected sex (or from places where birth control is horribly expensive or even forbidden to women because of religious reasons.)

But condoms work instantly.  

Tubal ligation for women is abdominal surgery (it took a full week before I recovered from mine) ... with men, vasectomies are an outpatient procedure.

We women have been unsuccessful in getting men to wear condoms or consider vasectomies.  What could you as a man do to get other men to buy into getting vasectomies or using condoms regularly?  What would convince a man?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mr Supertypo said:

I got 3 none out of the wedlock. The 3rd came 5 months ago, we are planning another one. I support them all. How many do you have?

None. Don't plan on any. I have a physical disability that prevents me from having kids. If for any reason I did get pregnant I would have to abort as carrying would kill me. So yeah. 

So why does others reproductive health have anything to do with you? Are you a better judge of who has to be a parent? I'm glad you support the kids you have but not every parent can and if they choose to terminate what does it have to do with you? ( or anyone else?) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mr Supertypo said:

She's talking about somebody else's unwanted children. Not the ones you planned.

I was unwanted and born addicted to coke with some bad birth defects. Would you adopt me and pay the medical bills?

I raised 2 unwanted children. My stepsister raised 3. All with medical problems Are you willing to adopt these kids. Babies of drug addicts? Babies with AIDs?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2