Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Farmer77

#FakeMelania?

41 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Farmer77

I dont even remember how I stumbled upon this but this is hilarious :lol:

A lot of people think something isn't, er, quite right about Melania Trump.

There is simply no way the Melania Trump who stepped out yesterday is the real Melania Trump

Quote

Donald Trump’s presidency has led to many conspiracy theories.

Among them is the conspiracy, created by Trump himself, that the Obama administration spied on him during the 2016 election. Oh, and there’s the totally bizarre ‘Barron Trump time-travel theory’ (yes, really).

But there is only one conspiracy that really matters, and that is that Melania Trump is sometimes not actually Melania Trump, but a body double.

   

  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
Posted (edited)

You know lots of smoke but some fire,

I personally have come to the opinion the marriage is a facade, i believe its only still in place while he stays in office, both pretty much admit even when under the same roof they do not share a bed,

So sure why not a stand in, its not a conspiracy type thing just a stand in for times when donny doesnt wanna go solo and Melania just cant stand the mcfish and diet coke breath.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eldorado

It's a trend!

 

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MasterHex

Trump's hair piece.

its a alien or demon...or something.

just had to add my two cents....hair piece.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

Now wait, i thought it was growing from his head, not saying its human hair but is it a hair peice?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MasterHex

Not sure...maybe. I am sure its not human much like mr trump, I just know its got bad vibes :P

its evil and perhaps a bit stupid...so we are in danger but no more then always I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emma_Acid

"There’s only one possible explanation – and it’s obviously that Melania Trump has a body double because she really doesn’t want to hang out with the President anymore. He’s annoying." 

Now this is a conspiracy theory I can get on board with.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MasterHex

wonder if trump notices the difference...if there is said double.

not likely imo.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
9 minutes ago, MasterHex said:

wonder if trump notices the difference...if there is said double.

not likely imo.

 

Perhaps Donald Trump has a body double, which goes out with the original Melania ? :unsure2:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MasterHex
3 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Perhaps Donald Trump has a body double, which goes out with the original Melania ? :unsure2:

bahaha maybe! she goes off with her boy toy and trump crawls up with a good....cheeseburger for a "day nap"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MasterHex

we shall never know...da da daaaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
Posted (edited)

I've noticed the fake Melania quite a few times. It's not unusual to use doubles for security reasons of course, but I think there's something else going on here.

I suspect that she and Donald have a Stormy relationship these days.

Edited by acute
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
Quote

Then, in August 2018 footage emerged of the First Lady boarding a plane in Ohio with her husband.

Except the woman accompanying him didn’t actually look like Melania at all. Her posture was different. The way she walked was different. Her hair colour was different.

Do we have any confirmation of first lady body doubles? It sounds plausible enough but this is the first I've really thought about it. Why not use a Presidential body double as well since the Prez is infinitely more important and much more likely to be targeted over the first lady?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
41 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Perhaps Donald Trump has a body double, which goes out with the original Melania ? :unsure2:

Trump apparently keeps his body double under his shirt.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
8 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Why not use a Presidential body double as well since the Prez is infinitely more important and much more likely to be targeted over the first lady?

The President is expected to speak, whereas a fake Melania can just stand there with her sunglasses on and say nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
12 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Then, in August 2018 footage emerged of the First Lady boarding a plane in Ohio with her husband.

Except the woman accompanying him didn’t actually look like Melania at all. Her posture was different. The way she walked was different. Her hair colour was different.

Yep!  She had a wider face, and a slightly different body shape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor

If my wife were president, I know I would have a body double to go and do all those tedious events for me.  She goes out with the kid every weekend for a play date or what not while I stay home and putz around (and type on UM).

I can see it now, "Hun, come to Vietnam with me to go see Kim Jung Un.  You'll have to stay in the hotel for a few days or something during the meetings though."  Yeah, I'll pass.  Use the body double.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
26 minutes ago, acute said:

The President is expected to speak, whereas a fake Melania can just stand there with her sunglasses on and say nothing.

Fair enough. The President matches the First Lady's handbag and the First Lady is just an accessory to the President.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
22 minutes ago, acute said:

Yep!  She had a wider face, and a slightly different body shape.

Look at the pictures in the OP, it's not a stretch to believe Melania's body double/body guard sometimes stands in for her. Someone sees that, sees another picture of the real Melania and boom - the conspiracy theory has wings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute

Trump gave the game away with..... "my wife, Melania, who happens to be right here"

:lol:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
4 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Look at the pictures in the OP, it's not a stretch to believe Melania's body double/body guard sometimes stands in for her. Someone sees that, sees another picture of the real Melania and boom - the conspiracy theory has wings.

In which case it isn't a particularly GOOD body double ??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EnderOTD
1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Perhaps Donald Trump has a body double, which goes out with the original Melania ? :unsure2:

The plot thickens, like bats said their marriage is one of convenience and public display, the Clintons did it and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the same situation with many other heads of states.  Has melania ever smiled in public standing next to him?  She’s very stoic most of the time but maybe it’s the Russian blood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast

Proof:

B0BQL2S.jpg

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
12 hours ago, MasterHex said:

Trump's hair piece.

its a alien or demon...or something.

just had to add my two cents....hair piece.

 

268e0df646046338449c682e3c7008c1.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
12 hours ago, MasterHex said:

Not sure...maybe. I am sure its not human much like mr trump, I just know its got bad vibes :P

its evil and perhaps a bit stupid...so we are in danger but no more then always I guess.

Pssst... he has the full authority to launch nukes.  I'd say the viability or authenticity of his hair rates pretty low in comparison ;) 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.