Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

#FakeMelania?

Farmer77

I dont even remember how I stumbled upon this but this is hilarious :lol:

A lot of people think something isn't, er, quite right about Melania Trump.

There is simply no way the Melania Trump who stepped out yesterday is the real Melania Trump

Donald Trump’s presidency has led to many conspiracy theories.

Among them is the conspiracy, created by Trump himself, that the Obama administration spied on him during the 2016 election. Oh, and there’s the totally bizarre ‘Barron Trump time-travel theory’ (yes, really).

But there is only one conspiracy that really matters, and that is that Melania Trump is sometimes not actually Melania Trump, but a body double.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

• The title was changed to #FakeMelania?

You know lots of smoke but some fire,

I personally have come to the opinion the marriage is a facade, i believe its only still in place while he stays in office, both pretty much admit even when under the same roof they do not share a bed,

So sure why not a stand in, its not a conspiracy type thing just a stand in for times when donny doesnt wanna go solo and Melania just cant stand the mcfish and diet coke breath.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

Trump's hair piece.

its a alien or demon...or something.

just had to add my two cents....hair piece.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Now wait, i thought it was growing from his head, not saying its human hair but is it a hair peice?

• Haha 2

Not sure...maybe. I am sure its not human much like mr trump, I just know its got bad vibes :P

its evil and perhaps a bit stupid...so we are in danger but no more then always I guess.

"There’s only one possible explanation – and it’s obviously that Melania Trump has a body double because she really doesn’t want to hang out with the President anymore. He’s annoying." 

Now this is a conspiracy theory I can get on board with.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

wonder if trump notices the difference...if there is said double.

not likely imo.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, MasterHex said:

wonder if trump notices the difference...if there is said double.

not likely imo.

Perhaps Donald Trump has a body double, which goes out with the original Melania ? :unsure2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Perhaps Donald Trump has a body double, which goes out with the original Melania ? :unsure2:

bahaha maybe! she goes off with her boy toy and trump crawls up with a good....cheeseburger for a "day nap"

I've noticed the fake Melania quite a few times. It's not unusual to use doubles for security reasons of course, but I think there's something else going on here.

I suspect that she and Donald have a Stormy relationship these days.

Edited by acute
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

Then, in August 2018 footage emerged of the First Lady boarding a plane in Ohio with her husband.

Except the woman accompanying him didn’t actually look like Melania at all. Her posture was different. The way she walked was different. Her hair colour was different.

Do we have any confirmation of first lady body doubles? It sounds plausible enough but this is the first I've really thought about it. Why not use a Presidential body double as well since the Prez is infinitely more important and much more likely to be targeted over the first lady?

41 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Trump apparently keeps his body double under his shirt.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Why not use a Presidential body double as well since the Prez is infinitely more important and much more likely to be targeted over the first lady?

The President is expected to speak, whereas a fake Melania can just stand there with her sunglasses on and say nothing.

12 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Then, in August 2018 footage emerged of the First Lady boarding a plane in Ohio with her husband.

Except the woman accompanying him didn’t actually look like Melania at all. Her posture was different. The way she walked was different. Her hair colour was different.

Yep!  She had a wider face, and a slightly different body shape.

If my wife were president, I know I would have a body double to go and do all those tedious events for me.  She goes out with the kid every weekend for a play date or what not while I stay home and putz around (and type on UM).

I can see it now, "Hun, come to Vietnam with me to go see Kim Jung Un.  You'll have to stay in the hotel for a few days or something during the meetings though."  Yeah, I'll pass.  Use the body double.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, acute said:

The President is expected to speak, whereas a fake Melania can just stand there with her sunglasses on and say nothing.

Fair enough. The President matches the First Lady's handbag and the First Lady is just an accessory to the President.

22 minutes ago, acute said:

Yep!  She had a wider face, and a slightly different body shape.

Look at the pictures in the OP, it's not a stretch to believe Melania's body double/body guard sometimes stands in for her. Someone sees that, sees another picture of the real Melania and boom - the conspiracy theory has wings.

Trump gave the game away with..... "my wife, Melania, who happens to be right here"

:lol:

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Look at the pictures in the OP, it's not a stretch to believe Melania's body double/body guard sometimes stands in for her. Someone sees that, sees another picture of the real Melania and boom - the conspiracy theory has wings.

In which case it isn't a particularly GOOD body double ??? 

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

The plot thickens, like bats said their marriage is one of convenience and public display, the Clintons did it and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the same situation with many other heads of states.  Has melania ever smiled in public standing next to him?  She’s very stoic most of the time but maybe it’s the Russian blood.

Proof:

B0BQL2S.jpg

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, MasterHex said:

Trump's hair piece.

its a alien or demon...or something.

just had to add my two cents....hair piece.

268e0df646046338449c682e3c7008c1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, MasterHex said:

Not sure...maybe. I am sure its not human much like mr trump, I just know its got bad vibes :P

its evil and perhaps a bit stupid...so we are in danger but no more then always I guess.

Pssst... he has the full authority to launch nukes.  I'd say the viability or authenticity of his hair rates pretty low in comparison ;) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1