Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery hair bundles show up in Santa Barbara

Still Waters

Some mysterious bundles of hair are showing up on the Santa Barbara Mesa and many residents want to know what it all means.

They have been found mainly in center divider areas on Carrillo Hill, Meigs Rd., and Cliff Drive.

"Is it somebody's hair?" asked resident  Jenifer Eggersten when she was shown it at Shoreline Park.   

In her quick response to seeing it up close, she said, "that is so creepy."

One guy gave it a sniff and still wasn't sure what he had.

Chris  Scattini said,  "so I guess we have a mystery on the Mesa."

https://www.keyt.com/news/santa-barbara-s-county/hair-bundles-a-mystery-on-the-santa-barbara-mesa/1054393095

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Weird as a few minites test in a lab would tell its likely human,  looks like hair they use for weaves etc....

• Like 2

Beyond strange. so if its human a joke perhaps? animal? not likely by looks.

I dont honestly know what to make of this,odd for sure. good post all be it very odd :P I likes.

Looks like the bundles my uncle used to get for his wig making business. Someone might have had a bag of supplies that fell off the back of a truck. I can’t imagine someone tossing them out.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The weird is that fella that 'sniffed' it ...

~

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

Looks like the bundles my uncle used to get for his wig making business. Someone might have had a bag of supplies that fell off the back of a truck. I can’t imagine someone tossing them out.

That's my guess.

If it was a Bruja or Brujo (Southwestern folk magician) the bundles would of been shorter and bound with red cloth. Which is what I was thinking before watching the video.

• Like 3

On 3/12/2019 at 5:19 PM, SecretSanta said:

I agree with you about the bundles.... my second best guess would be hair for brush making rather than wigs/extensions.... but maybe not so much theory about a bag falling. Seems like these bundles were found in different areas at some different times.

I can imagine they might have been tossed. Perhaps a prank, or maybe a disgruntled employee tossing out freebies. Or a savvy business owner drumming up some... advertising :blink: or someone stole it and was pulling and tossing hoping there was something better than just hair in the box/bag- or ohhhhh, tossing them to dig out what they knew was at the bottom of all that hair, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Migrant women are known to sell their hair for passage across borders, here and elsewhere in central and South America. Looks like Coyotes lost a shipment.

I suspect they may be Morgellons fibers. Morgellons fibers are robotic hairlike fibers created by the powers that be for mind control purposes, and they can get underneath human skin, some even make their way to the brain.  It causes all kinds of horrible symptoms.  Most likely, they are testing some sort of new fiber, and this is a mind control experiment.  They're probably not even hairs, I've seen Morgellons fibers. 

Once, they were in my food when I was eating at McDonald's, sometimes the shadow government puts them in fast food to control the masses.  It looked like a hair, and at first I assumed it was from one of the workers accidentally getting a hair in the food. 

But then, much to my shock, the hair began moving, slithering around like a worm.  That was no hair, it was clearly a Morgellons creature.  Thankfully, I did not eat the food.  Or otherwise I would most likely have gotten Morgellons, a horrible disease caused by government mind control nanodevices.  My guess is these bundles of Morgellons fibers were dumped out of airplanes in chemtrails.  Because really?  Why would there be bundles of hair just suddenly appearing in random places?  Morgellons fibers seem more likely

18 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I suspect they may be Morgellons fibers. Morgellons fibers are robotic hairlike fibers created by the powers that be for mind control purposes, and they can get underneath human skin, some even make their way to the brain.  It causes all kinds of horrible symptoms.  Most likely, they are testing some sort of new fiber, and this is a mind control experiment.  They're probably not even hairs, I've seen Morgellons fibers. 

Kid, you really need some help.

I've seen "Morgellons fibers" too. They are also called "ingrown hairs" and "dead capillaries".  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Piney said:

Kid, you really need some help.

I've seen "Morgellons fibers" too. They are also called "ingrown hairs" and "dead capillaries".  

Yeah, but the ones I saw were in my food, and they were moving around on their own accord.  To be honest, I think you're just scared of the truth.  The government puts mind control nanobots in everything, including fast food.  Think about who runs those places, major corporations.  And all the big companies are in on it.  The government corporate complex works with the reptilians to control our minds!  Wake up!  

22 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Yeah, but the ones I saw were in my food, and they were moving around on their own accord.  To be honest, I think you're just scared of the truth.  The government puts mind control nanobots in everything, including fast food.  Think about who runs those places, major corporations.  And all the big companies are in on it.  The government corporate complex works with the reptilians to control our minds!  Wake up!  

To be honest. I think your completely shot out. You were probably hallucinating or your completely full of ****. 

I do feel sorry for you though. My "prime projection" is you live in complete poverty and filth. :hmm:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I.... do .... not .... agree.

you.... should.... eat .... a .... snickers. 

• Haha 2

If you can keep your head when all about you are loosing theirs, and blaming it on you!

IF you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, but make allowance for their doubting too.

As far as possible (without surrender) be on good terms with all persons.

Speak your truth quietly and clearly, and listen to others, *even the dull and ignorant they to have their story.*

IF you can bare to hear the truth you’ve spoken twisted by knaves to make *a trap for fools,*

See the things you gave your life to broken, then stoop to build them up with worn out tools.

IF you can get your heart, nerve and sinew to serve you turn long after they have gone,

and so hold on when there is nothing in you, except the will which says “HOLD ON!!!!!!!”

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/46473/if---

I saw that people had included their chosen quotes so please accept my offerings ‘IF’ and ‘DESEDERATA’ both men had thoughts and views worthy of sharing. As far as ‘morgellons’ information goes, I’m open to reading everything of relevance or wisdom on the subject. 2019 surely it cant be dismissed with so much evidence proving something is occurring and it is not a mass delusion no body can be that blind to not see this is serious cause for concern. Putting the how why and who aside, what is known about this situation factually? It is not a few cases that we are talking about, it is wide spread and increasing, quite possibly without answers it will become an epidemic, if not already.

4 hours ago, Aspro said:

Putting the how why and who aside, what is known about this situation factually? It is not a few cases that we are talking about, it is wide spread and increasing, quite possibly without answers it will become an epidemic, if not already.

There's a thread about it. I explained it. It's a psychosomatic but sometimes tied into your immune system.

Sometimes there is a autoimmune responds to stress and mental illness. Since the microbiome regulates your immune system and people are overdoing it with antibacterials and chemically treated food. They are causing their microbiomes to collapse.

Treatment. Eat yogurt, don't wash your hands after playing in the dirt or taking a dump, don't use toothpaste with quats in it and see a psychologist. 

Do you have any medical training? 

Is that your professional opinion? Somewhat vague and presumptuous I sincerely hope that response does not come from medical training as I don’t see how you expect improvement physically or psychologically by not washing hands after toilet activity surely that is not advisable at any time but for someone with weakening immunity (due to stress most likely?) and prone to touching broken skin(for whatever reason)it is just plain irresponsible, increasing risk of infection be it bacterial, fungal or viral. I doubt yoghurt will fix the problem no matter how much is eaten. Only in my opinion that is, but I don’t have any medical training so i may be wrong !

51 minutes ago, Aspro said:

but I don’t have any medical training so i may be wrong !

:yes: Exactly

Auto-immune reactions are because of a overactive immune system. Not a weakened one.  

• Like 2

Are you implying that the immune systems over activity streangthens its ability to recognise,react as it ought to ? I was under the impression that over activity was detrimental weakening its overall efficiency as a defence mechanism.

On 3/25/2019 at 12:42 PM, Aspro said:

Are you implying that the immune systems over activity streangthens its ability to recognise,react as it ought to ? I was under the impression that over activity was detrimental weakening its overall efficiency as a defence mechanism.

An overreactive immune system is essentially a hysterical immune system (to use a rather weak analogy.)  It not only sees threats, it sees EVERYTHING as a threat and reacts by attacking.  This is the mechanism behind rheumatoid arthritis and many other autoimmune diseases.  (see article from the Mayo Clinic: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/rheumatoid-arthritis/symptoms-causes/syc-20353648 )

However, in a normal immune system, coming into contact with a large number of "germs" does indeed strengthen it.  See this WebMD article on dirt, immune systems, and germs: https://www.webmd.com/parenting/features/kids-and-dirt-germs#1

• Like 1