Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lehigh Acres family terrified by haunting

UM-Bot

I am thinking they want to sell the house to someone who is into "ghosts" (notice the lockbox on the handle of the front door?). 

Nothing but more claims and silly ghost hunter stuff. Why the blinking lights on that doohicky he had? I guess that adds some sort of authenticity to it's capabilities???? 

Silliness.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Oh brother, typical tripe, its like taken from the amityville horror, poltergeist handbook of how to claim your house is haunted.

Of course they have a buyer's remorse or cant afford it,  so they hype it up....i wonder can a new owner sue if it isnt really haunted and they bought it to be.

1 hour ago, esoteric_toad said:

I am thinking they want to sell the house to someone who is into "ghosts" (notice the lockbox on the handle of the front door?). 

Or they are in foreclosure and are trying to pull a "Lutz". 

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Of course they have a buyer's remorse or cant afford it,  so they hype it up....i wonder can a new owner sue if it isnt really haunted and they bought it to be.

:yes:

And that "expert" is a schmuck.

First thought is some entity does not like the new owners being there.

Next step for an investigator would be to learn about the history pf the house and the area.

Papameter:  78% Chance of paranormal involvement

• Haha 1

I am surprised that non-physical beings can move objects and a dead person cannot .. it means there is some physical element in this being that allows it to influence the matter of our world. I understand that there are different classes of creatures such as gnomes and fairies but at least they do important work in nature and these creatures are not clear which class they belong to and what their need is for them. Not sure that the priest can expel them except that the holy man who sees and can influence them.

• Confused 1

All these moving objects in the house and no video?

I would rather have an angry ghost than an angry robot because robots can fight pretty dirty sometimes.

3 hours ago, TripGun said:

I would rather have an angry ghost than an angry robot because robots can fight pretty dirty sometimes.

And a wookie has been known to tear peoples arms out of their sockets

Well why don't the contact the show, The Dead Files with Amy Allen and Steve Dishavoni? She's a medium and he does the research. He talks to the family's and gets information on what is happening, then does research into the history of the property. Then at Night Amy walks through the house and does her reading. After the two are done, they get with the people and have a reveal. In fact, Amy and Steve have been at the Leslie Family Tree restaurant in Utah, and also the Mackie Mansion in Nevada. Ghost Adventures have been to both plaaces as well. In fact at the Family Tree restaurant they mentioned to Zak Bagans about having a psychic medium come out, but did not mention Amy by name.

Well why don't the contact the show, The Dead Files with Amy Allen and Steve Dishavoni? She's a medium and he does the research. He talks to the family's and gets information on what is happening, then does research into the history of the property. Then at Night Amy walks through the house and does her reading. After the two are done, they get with the people and have a reveal. In fact, Amy and Steve have been at the Leslie Family Tree restaurant in Utah, and also the Mackie Mansion in Nevada. Ghost Adventures have been to both plaaces as well. In fact at the Family Tree restaurant they mentioned to Zak Bagans about having a psychic medium come out, but did not mention Amy by name.

On 3/13/2019 at 8:11 AM, esoteric_toad said:

Nothing but more claims and silly ghost hunter stuff. Why the blinking lights on that doohicky he had? I guess that adds some sort of authenticity to it's capabilities???? 

Silliness.

I couldn’t say if these people are really being haunted, (I haven’t even read the story yet) but I can say with certainty that there is nothing silly about having a haunting experience. Nothing silly about it at all.