Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CNN hit with $275 million defamation suit by

Rolltide

(Reuters) - A Kentucky teenager sued CNN on Tuesday for defamation, saying the cable network falsely conveyed to viewers that he was the "face of an unruly hate mob" confronting a Native American activist at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington in January.

https://news.yahoo.com/cnn-hit-275-million-defamation-suit-kentucky-student-040536231--finance.html

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2019/03/13/nick-sandmann-cnn-lawsuit-covington-catholic/3148859002/

I hope these suits are successful. We need to get the news media to start putting facts before feelings again.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

II think that this topic has already been started.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

II think that this topic has already been started.

Oops..didn't realize that..Thanks.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

Oops..didn't realize that..Thanks.

Great minds... :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

Great minds... :) 

Nevertheless, I called it into the authorities. Enjoy your mental hugfest.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Nevertheless, I called it into the authorities. Enjoy your mental hugfest.

I never figured you for a Narc :w00t:

2 minutes ago, and then said:

I never figured you for a Narc :w00t:

Usually when a thread is a duplicate, I mention it.

If that doesn't work, then I complain.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Usually when a thread is a duplicate, I mention it.

If that doesn't work, then I complain.

Yeah, I do as well.  The funny thing is, I didn't even notice this duplication.  I just hope that the folks at WaPo, CNN and the rest of the Cabal get their pockets picked and their noses rubbed in it publicly over this issue.  They ran with this attack narrative for several days, even after proof positive had surfaced that their narrative was false.  This young man and his family had to leave their home and disappear for a while.  Death threats, threats of violence against them all.  When an organization is protected under the civically sacred shield of the 1A, they have an obligation to do their best to be accurate.  These people have become propagandists and they are actively working to destroy America as it was founded.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, and then said:

Yeah, I do as well.  The funny thing is, I didn't even notice this duplication.  I just hope that the folks at WaPo, CNN and the rest of the Cabal get their pockets picked and their noses rubbed in it publicly over this issue.  They ran with this attack narrative for several days, even after proof positive had surfaced that their narrative was false.  This young man and his family had to leave their home and disappear for a while.  Death threats, threats of violence against them all.  When an organization is protected under the civically sacred shield of the 1A, they have an obligation to do their best to be accurate.  These people have become propagandists and they are actively working to destroy America as it was founded.

me too, but i do not think it'll happen, most likely out of court settlement and a NDA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, and then said:

You should have saved that for your own thread.

• The topic was locked