Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reading request

Cyhi

Hello :)

I'm wondering if anyone can do a reading for me. I don't ming if it is tarot, runes or else I just want to have a little idea of what is coming. My profile has a picture if you are looking for one, I want born on September 15th, 1984 (in case you need it) and I've been dealing with a lot of bad stuff lately (illness, severe depression, etc) I'm just looking to see what's coming, good or bad. I'm also wondering if I should put time and effort into a gift I feel I have. No rush and I get it if no one can but if one of you is willing to do it it would be greatly appreciated. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cyhi said:

Hello :)

I'm wondering if anyone can do a reading for me. I don't ming if it is tarot, runes or else I just want to have a little idea of what is coming. My profile has a picture if you are looking for one, I want born on September 15th, 1984 (in case you need it) and I've been dealing with a lot of bad stuff lately (illness, severe depression, etc) I'm just looking to see what's coming, good or bad. I'm also wondering if I should put time and effort into a gift I feel I have. No rush and I get it if no one can but if one of you is willing to do it it would be greatly appreciated. 

Hello Cyhi welcome to the club :)

Requests like this take a while, as the number of people who 'do' readings come and go.

Good luck and get better.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked

Thread cleaned. Folks please remember this section of the boards is intended for the giving and receiving of psychic readings and as such we ask that members restrict unrelated comments or skeptic vs believer style discussions on the topic of psychic abilities to other areas of UM.

• The topic was unlocked

Thank you so much! I got 2 amazing reading with not only things that I'm concern about but the path I'm on right now and what to do. Sorry guys for the late reply it's been an aweful month

@Cloud7 and @Overdueleaf you are amazing people and I thank you so very much for taking that time for me it is greatly appreciated!

Peace and wisdom to all of you!

• Like 2