Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange.... Coincidence w/ the Bible+Physics

Thistle Sifter

I'm not sure if this is the right forum in which to post this on this site, if not please move it and I am sorry about that.

Here goes.....

I noticed something:

1: 1836x is the ratio of mass of the proton to the electron.
2: 1837 - Earthquake in Galilee, Israel kills 6000-7000. (see Revelation 11:13)
3: 1838x is the ratio of the mass of the neutron to the electron.
4: The deuterium atom is a perfect “model” of the Holy Trinity.
5: 1837 is 7 years prior to 1844 (look up that year-significance).

These are all facts you can check online in seconds.

If that intrigues I have much, much more, and for starters just look the significance of the year 1844

The mass-ratios are from the NIST "fundamental constants" site see: atomic and nuclear.

I hope this interests someone! thanks for your time.

There are heaps of events connected to 1844.  To which one are you alluding?

what significance? well any/all will do, but mainly this new 7-year prior one that i have posted as indicated by the fundamental constants i posted.......

well with specificity i guess:

regarding daniel's prophecy of 70 weeks (day year principle), the last week being 27-34 AD being cut in half by the cross (31 AD, end to all sacrifices)

what we have here is a parallel: 27 - 31 - 34 AD  to  1837 > 1840/1841 > 1844 AD

one prophetic "week"  being ~2000 years ago, and the other being 175 years ago

for 1840 (hebrew year 5600) significance see:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_6000#Aryeh_Kaplan

p.s.

It just dawned on me what you meant; my primary significance is the "inception" of the Seventh Day Adventist Church

also see this image i mage regarding further "bookends":

Edited by Thistle Sifter

50 minutes ago, Thistle Sifter said:

4: The deuterium atom is a perfect “model” of the Holy Trinity.

How do you figure it's a perfect model of the trinity? 

Father/Son in the middle(nucleus), proton being the Father, neutron being the Son, Electron the Holy Spirit (wave-function "cloud")

proton etymologically - "first/foremost/prime"

neutron "not one or the other"

electron "amber" or "bright shining sun"

and also that the proton has no half life but the neutron does, on the order of ~620 seconds i think, something like that, but being indefinitely stable when in a stable nucleus

Edited by Thistle Sifter

4 minutes ago, Thistle Sifter said:

Father/Son in the middle(nucleus), proton being the Father, neutron being the Son, Electron the Holy Spirit (wave-function "cloud")

proton etymologically - "first/foremost/prime"

neutron "not one or the other"

electron "amber" or "bright shining sun"

and also that the proton has no half life but the neutron does, on the order of ~620 seconds i think, something like that, but being indefinitely stable when in a stable nucleus

Protons and neutrons are composite particles, who are the up and down quarks?

You said perfect remember?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Protons and neutrons are composite particles, who are the up and down quarks?

You said perfect remember?

Space jesus, probably

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

1844, October 22 - Vulcanisation of rubber is patented.  Rubber condoms are produced eleven (11) years later - the very chapter of revelation you cite.  

The year 1855 is 18 years after 1837. The prime factorisation of 18 is 2, 3^2.  The digits 2 and 3 form the title of a movie where Jim Carrey played a character who found crazy meaning in numbers.  Jim Carrey also starred in Man on the Moon, released in 2000. Nine (9 = 3^2) years later Sam Rockwell - who was born in the November, the 11th month -  starred in Moon where part of the plot was minining Helium 3 - atomic number 2 with 3 nucleons.  Furthermore, Sam Rockwell's birthday is November 5.  The product of 11 and 5 is 55 - the very year in the 18 hundreds that condoms were first produced.

Condoms are used mostly in proximity to b******s.

Beautiful 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Lol **** sakes this is as bad as 4chan. can you be serious? :P

Edited by Thistle Sifter

October 22 – This second date, predicted by the Millerites for the Second Coming of Jesus, leads to the Great Disappointment. :( 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

Condoms?

It's all coming together nicely

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Thistle Sifter said:

Lol **** sakes this is as bad as 4chan. can you be serious? :P

Welcome to UM

1 hour ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Obviously, June 15, 1844 when Charles Goodyear receives a patent for vulcanization, a process to strengthen rubber.

Which industry quickly turned into condoms, and the tires for your jalopy in order to use them.

Harte

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Protons, may, in fact, have a half life of 10^32 years.

Less than that, according to Nietzsche. :D

Harte

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thistle Sifter said:

{snip}

also see this image i mage regarding further "bookends":

Um, about that 1815 to 1914 interval - No War in Europe: true, as long as you ignore...all those wars in Europe - Crimean War 1854-55; Franco-Austrian War 1859; Italian invasion of the Papal State 1860; Austro-Prussian War 1866; Franco-Prussian War 1870-71; First Balkan War 1912-1913; Second Balkan War 1913. And I know I've missed a few.

Oh, you mean general wars involving lots of major powers? Well, there weren't any of those before the 30 Years War 1618-1648 because states didn't have the resources before them to engage in those sorts of wars.

So the period of "peace" in Europe from 1815 to 1914 is effectively the same as what existed from the Fall of Rome in 476 to 1618...

<shrug>

Okay!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

What of importance happened in 1844?

The French ship Lady St Kilda was wrecked off the coast of Tahiti thereby setting the temporal ball rolling that would end up being the production of Gilligain's Island a 120 years later. A key point in the history of Homo Sapien Sapiens

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Peter B said:

Um, about that 1815 to 1914 interval - No War in Europe: true, as long as you ignore...all those wars in Europe - Crimean War 1854-55; Franco-Austrian War 1859; Italian invasion of the Papal State 1860; Austro-Prussian War 1866; Franco-Prussian War 1870-71; First Balkan War 1912-1913; Second Balkan War 1913. And I know I've missed a few.

Oh, you mean general wars involving lots of major powers? Well, there weren't any of those before the 30 Years War 1618-1648 because states didn't have the resources before them to engage in those sorts of wars.

So the period of "peace" in Europe from 1815 to 1914 is effectively the same as what existed from the Fall of Rome in 476 to 1618...

<shrug>

Okay!

Yeah you missed a few especially the civil wars in Portugal and Spain - however no large 'wars of Alliance' like the Napoleonic Wars lasting generations and killing around 3 million soldiers

• Like 2