Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange.... Coincidence w/ the Bible+Physics

Thistle Sifter

@danydandan

@Piney

@Noteverythingisaconspiracy

You all are going on report at the next regularly scheduled meeting of The Cabal!

This kind of sloppy workmanship will not stand. It will not!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

@danydandan

@Piney

You all are going on report at the next regularly scheduled meeting of The Cabal!

Please....... No. 

28 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

@danydandan

@Piney

What cabal ? I know nothing about any cabal.............. and neither do you.

None of the people you mentioned know anything about the secret meeting on monday......... If there was such a meeting...... which there isn't...... because there is no cabal.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Please....... No. 

You realize you will be de-frocked.

And then frocked. I'm thinking... a lovely gingham pattern. :devil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

What cabal ? I know nothing about any cabal.............. and neither do you.

None of the people you mentioned know anything about the secret meeting on monday......... If there was such a meeting...... which there isn't...... because there is no cabal.

>sigh<  SMH.

The Secret meeting, which is NOT being held on Monday, has been moved to Wednesday next, where it will not happen. If such a meeting, were to be held, which it isn't, because, Everyone knows, there is no secret Cabal!

;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Jarocal said:

A patent that should never have been granted since MesoAmerica had been using sulfur and heat to strengthen rubber for millennia by 1844.

Let me just hop in my time machine and go back to 1844 and stop the patent from ever being issued. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I am not

God's a angry drunk??? :huh:

.....That answers a LOT of questions. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Piney said:

God's a angry drunk??? :huh:

.....That answers a LOT of questions. 

Just angry tonight

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Just angry tonight

Your not getting any of my grandchildren. But I will gladly sacrifice the Harley owner 2 doors down. :yes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

>sigh<  SMH.

The Secret meeting, which is NOT being held on Monday, has been moved to Wednesday next, where it will not happen. If such a meeting, were to be held, which it isn't, because, Everyone knows, there is no secret Cabal!

;)

Guys, come on.

We all know the Not meeting was not held Monday nor will it not be held on Wednesday next because most of us will still be recovering from St Patrick's Day ( the not official day of Thr Cabal). 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

God's a angry drunk???

an angry drunk gorilla!

duh!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

>sigh<  SMH.

;)

But its still going to be held in the secret underwater Atlantis base isn't it ?

This is of course a purely hypothetical question as there is no cabal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Piney said:

Your not getting any of my grandchildren. But I will gladly sacrifice the Harley owner 2 doors down. :yes:

Can you put a stick in his spokes? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, danydandan said:

Guys, come on.

We all know the Not meeting was not held Monday nor will it not be held on Wednesday next because most of us will still be recovering from St Patrick's Day ( the not official day of Thr Cabal). 

SAINT WHAT????

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

But its still going to be held in the secret underwater Atlantis base isn't it ?

This is of course a purely hypothetical question as there is no cabal.

Yes!

Woops I mean no. 

Spoiler

Yes Atlantis.

Edited by danydandan
  • Haha 1

Just now, Piney said:

SAINT WHAT????

People with American accents call it Patty's Day, apparently!

Just now, danydandan said:

Guys, come on.

For the love of Mike! Why not just post the entire calendar of operations for the global takeover while you're at it!!

Next, you'll all be spouting off about the NWO and the Rothschilde's meeting at the secret Nazi Base in the Antarctic!

Ooop. Uhm, never mind.

To all the unititiated: 

Please disregard this posting, it's totally due to sun spot activity, reflecting off swamp gas, that confused the readers into believing that Venus, was actually a UFO being piloted by Sasquatch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, danydandan said:

People with American accents call it Patty's Day, apparently!

Americans turn it into a car trash like everything else they touch. It's just a drinking excuse. 

Nothing p***es off a Englishman more than seeing a Presbyterian in green.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Please disregard this posting, it's totally due to sun spot activity, reflecting off swamp gas, that confused the readers into believing that Venus, was actually a UFO being piloted by Sasquatch.

My core drill is only a drill.....my core drill is only a drill.....my core drill is only a drill....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Americans turn it into a car trash like everything else they touch. It's just a drinking excuse. 

Then I guess I won't post the pic of me in the scandalously short and tight emerald green dress I bought.

Purely for the non-existent secret Cabal meeting which is definitely NOT happening either on Monday or Wednesday next.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

With they way Brexit is going them Englishmen will be seeing it alot more. 

For example, this Brady Family Ham as is quite funny. 

All sorts of stuff is happening here. A person who killed innocents in Derry on a Sunday afternoon a few years ago is being charged with murder. Oh that person just happened to be a soldier in the British army. Justice might be done yet!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

My core drill is only a drill.....my core drill is only a drill.....my core drill is only a drill....

Remember to use lotion, to avoid chaffing. ;)

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, danydandan said:

All sorts of stuff is happening here. A person who killed innocents in Derry on a Sunday afternoon a few years ago is being charged with murder. Oh that person just happened to be a soldier in the British army. Justice might be done yet!

Bout bloody time. It was that crap that made all the SAS look like the "bad guys". 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Piney said:

It's also rather amazing that photons are large enough to "make a dent" in spacetime. Where sub-atomic particles aren't. Which means they exist in time but might be eternal.

THAT'S IT!!!! GOD IS A PHOTON!!!  

But which one?!

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2