Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange.... Coincidence w/ the Bible+Physics

Thistle Sifter

4 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Space jesus, probably

"Probably"? Space Jesus cries meteorites when you don't believe in him

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Obviously, June 15, 1844 when Charles Goodyear receives a patent for vulcanization, a process to strengthen rubber.

A patent that should never have been granted since MesoAmerica had been using sulfur and heat to strengthen rubber for millennia by 1844.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jarocal said:

A patent that should never have been granted since MesoAmerica had been using sulfur and heat to strengthen rubber for millennia by 1844.

Oh, there you are.

13 minutes ago, Jarocal said:

Is it his fault that the Central American Patent Lawyer association were a bunch of slackers? Is it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Thistle Sifter said:

I noticed something:

I noticed

2: 1837 - Earthquake in Galilee, Israel kills 6000-7000. (see Revelation 11:13)

Not sure how these are connected

4: The deuterium atom is a perfect “model” of the Holy Trinity.

The "Holy Trinity" is not in the Bible. Read William Penn's  "No Cross, No Crown" 

• Like 2

I'm utterly confused.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, danydandan said:

I'm utterly confused.

Hey your the physicist. Figure it out for us. :yes:

Just now, Piney said:

Hey your the physicist. Figure it out for us. :yes:

I'm still wrapping my head around the two Qubit program going back in time and the 'phonon' paper I read yesterday. You can sort this out. 

Photons may not even have a half-life.

Plus @Still Waters and @Liquid Gardens are causing me concern in our Chess matches.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, danydandan said:

Photons may not even have a half-life.

WOW!

That would make sense considering we can see light that's billions of years old. :huh:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

WOW!

That would make sense considering we can see light that's billions of years old. :huh:

Well they may well have a half-life as old as the Universe. Who knows? God maybe!

It's entirely possible that there might be photons still trapped in the Sun, from when it started emitting them. 

Edited by danydandan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Well they may well have a half-life as old as the Universe. Who knows? God maybe!

It's entirely possible that there might be photons still trapped in the Sun, from when it started emitting them. 

I don't think photons are lost in a singularity. When one is "full" They are part of focused high energy beam farting out.  

5 hours ago, Peter B said:

Um, about that 1815 to 1914 interval - No War in Europe: true, as long as you ignore...all those wars in Europe - Crimean War 1854-55; Franco-Austrian War 1859; Italian invasion of the Papal State 1860; Austro-Prussian War 1866; Franco-Prussian War 1870-71; First Balkan War 1912-1913; Second Balkan War 1913. And I know I've missed a few.

Oh, you mean general wars involving lots of major powers? Well, there weren't any of those before the 30 Years War 1618-1648 because states didn't have the resources before them to engage in those sorts of wars.

So the period of "peace" in Europe from 1815 to 1914 is effectively the same as what existed from the Fall of Rome in 476 to 1618...

<shrug>

Okay!

There was also the first Schleswig wars. The second one is not something you talk about in polite conversations. :cry:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Piney said:

Oh, there you are.

i still lurk. Just have had nothing meaningful to contribute in the plethora of Atlantean discussions

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, danydandan said:

It's also rather amazing that photons are large enough to "make a dent" in spacetime. Where sub-atomic particles aren't. Which means they exist in time but might be eternal.

THAT'S IT!!!! GOD IS A PHOTON!!!  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jarocal said:

i still lurk. Just have had nothing meaningful to contribute in the plethora of Atlantean discussions

I'm ready for seppuku......

if one wants to make an isotope of hydrogen into a symbol for for an omnipresent God, protium seems the obvious choice. It comprises 99.98 percent of all hydrogen in the universe, and about 75 percent of all baryonic matter.. Deuterium is relatively very obscure, wasn't even discovered until 1931. It makes up only 0.02 percent of all hydrogen. Unfortunately for the 'Trinity', protium has only a single proton, and a single electron.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Jarocal said:

What Atlantean discussion's? 

Us scientists are trying to brush these under the rug so the population won't learn the truth.

@Noteverythingisaconspiracy you were in control of Atlantean knowledge suppression. What's going on? NASA and CERN will hear of your failure.

Edited by danydandan
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, Thistle Sifter said:

2: 1837 - Earthquake in Galilee, Israel kills 6000-7000. (see Revelation 11:13)

Sorry, no Israel in 1837. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

32 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Us scientists are trying to brush these under the rug so the population won't learn the truth.

I am a card carrying member of Smithsonian NY's Archaeological and Geological Suppression Team.  My core drills and probe rods are actually advanced Reptoidical technology which changes the molecular structure of features.  I made meteorites and the bones of Adena giants turn into bog iron and 18th century pig knuckles and cow femurs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, danydandan said:

What Atlantean discussion's? 

@Noteverythingisaconspiracy you were in control of Atlantean knowledge suppression. What's going on? NASA and CERN will hear of your failure.

I think that the person in charge of prophesy suppresion is a lot more at fault here. Do you remember who that is ? ....... oh yes it's you. :angry:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I think that the person in charge of prophesy suppresion is a lot more at fault here. Do you remember who that is ? ....... oh yes it's you. :angry:

Oh......... Yeah. Let's forgot this happened! 

• Haha 3

I always thought Optimus Prime was the perfect analogy for Christ - he comes in two forms (robot and truck vis man and God) he is a Tripartite organism (Father, Son, Holy Goat versus Robot, trailer and roller) and each performs unique functions (one leads, one heals the other follows). 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Piney said:

It's also rather amazing that photons are large enough to "make a dent" in spacetime. Where sub-atomic particles aren't. Which means they exist in time but might be eternal.

THAT'S IT!!!! GOD IS A PHOTON!!!  

Did you misspelled that did you mean moron?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, danydandan said:

I knew it! I just knew it!

Like the time those scientists (well, they were wearing lab coats...) took all those pictures of me while I was in the bath, saying it was 'research material'.

I'm still trying to figure out how they managed to get into my en suite....

Edited by Jodie.Lynne

3 hours ago, Piney said:

My core drills and probe rods are actually advanced Reptoidical technology

I remember that night. And you shaking your head, bewildered, saying "This has never happened before! My core drills and probe rod have NEVER let me down"

:innocent:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2