Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

show me

the13bats

Lots of talk lately of precognition and psychic ability, so heres your chance to show me your powers,

Very simple, Tell me my late grandmothers name, or my moms born name,  heck, if you channel some other relative of mine by all means name them, but a name ive posted here doesnt count.

I have heard the myriad excuses, ahem reasons it does work like that, so we dont need to go into that here, if you are up for it give it a try, hell guess at it...:lol: One guess per person, sorry no cold reader clues, lets keep it lighthearted.

And were off....

Edited by the13bats
  • Haha 1

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• the13bats

• AstralHorus

• esoteric_toad

• squadus

Top Posters In This Topic

With my third eye I see nothing happening.

do I win a cookie? 

• Like 1

A cookie? Okay, afterall you are on the money with your prediction.

• Thanks 1

There will be several accidents around Orlando on I-4 tomorrow morning between 6-10 AM. Most towards the downtown exits where the ultimate I-4 work is going on but some towards the attraction areas. Most will be minor but at least one will shut down 2 lanes causing major backups. 417 and 408 will also be affected by some accidents that will cause even more delays.

There, specific yet ambiguous. I am CERTAIN I will be correct on some level!:tu:

/s in case anyone gets the wrong idea.