Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Beto O'Rourke announces presidential run

Still Waters

To know for sure,if there is video of that guy flailing his hands about as if he's performing a ballet act...it's him! :rofl:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Setton said:

Probably because it's not photoshopped. It's a cropped picture from 2016 Athens Gay Pride of a guy who just happens to look like him. 

Seriously, it took all of 10 seconds to find that out. When did everyone stop thinking just because they want something to be true? 

Geeze.....I thought everyone was saying it was photoshopped into a family background to make it extra disturbing. Worse that this actually where this guy was. And I never said it was him, just that it does look like a young beto. I think we can all see why it was used. 

3 minutes ago, skliss said:

Geeze.....I thought everyone was saying it was photoshopped into a family background to make it extra disturbing. Worse that this actually where this guy was. And I never said it was him, just that it does look like a young beto. I think we can all see why it was used. 

The critical thinking thing was more directed at aztek. I'm not sure what's worse, that he blindly took it as true or knew it was a lie and posted it anyway.

I would have hoped someone on this site would have checked such a claim before now. People here used to be healthily sceptical. 

Oh and if there's a problem with there being families around the man in the photo, I'd say that's more on the parents. They brought their kids to the event, knowing full well what it was. Then again, Europe is a little ahead when it comes to being open about sex. 

yea, seems like 2016 Athens Gay Pride may be the source.

https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/gay-pride-parade-2016-in-athens?mediatype=photography&phrase=gay pride parade 2016 in athens&sort=mostpopular

it is true, no facts will change minds of those who wants it to be true, much like liberals and trump russia collusion

p.s. i never checked for it authenticity, because it's irrelevant, nor i really care, liberals taught me that. 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Setton said:

The critical thinking thing was more directed at aztek. I'm not sure what's worse, that he blindly took it as true or knew it was a lie and posted it anyway.

I would have hoped someone on this site would have checked such a claim before now. People here used to be healthily sceptical. 

Oh and if there's a problem with there being families around the man in the photo, I'd say that's more on the parents. They brought their kids to the event, knowing full well what it was. Then again, Europe is a little ahead when it comes to being open about sex. 

To me its not being open about sex, it's being obnoxious about sex.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, skliss said:

As I said, Europe is just more relaxed about it than the US. 

9 minutes ago, Setton said:

We were talking about crazy pictures of leaders,i just thought that s*** was funny...didn't really care about fact checking,probably even more hillarious photo's of the actual Beto out there lol

8 minutes ago, skliss said:

To say one minute it's nobodies business what happens in my bedroom and the next telling everyone is sort of counterproductive.

• Like 3

i think we need a heterosexual parade, to celebrate healthy mind and body. we see less and less of it. and we even criminalize it.  STRAIGHT PARADE FTW

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

We were talking about crazy pictures of leaders,i just thought that s*** was funny...didn't really care about fact checking,probably even more hillarious photo's of the actual Beto out there lol

Like I said, still funny and comment really wasn't directed at you but the ones spreading more lies as truth because it suits their politics. 

43 minutes ago, aztek said:

i think we need a heterosexual parade, to celebrate healthy mind and body. we see less and less of it. and we even criminalize it.  STRAIGHT PARADE FTW

Sure we do, resident troll :rolleyes:

Edited by Setton

Well he didn't write on himself, but he still ate magic dirt. :lol:

• Haha 1

On 4/1/2019 at 9:25 AM, Agent0range said:

Why are you people so easily manipulated? 

If he wasn't so weird to begin with it wouldn't be so believable.  

• Haha 1