Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Still Waters

Madeleine McCann 'still alive' new doc claims

29 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Still Waters

A controversial new Netflix documentary claims that Madeleine McCann is still alive – and her disappearance will one day be solved.

Senior child protection officer Jim Camble, who features in ‘The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann’, believes the truth about what happened will come out in his lifetime.

He said: “There’s huge hope to be had with the advances in technology. Year on year DNA is getting better. Year on year other techniques, including facial recognition, are getting better.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/netflix-documentary-claims-madeleine-mccann-alive-abducted-traffickers-084422883.html

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danydandan

I'm not sure what's worse, knowing your child is dead or is being used as a sex slave. 

  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Still Waters

The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Only on Netflix March 15th.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam

Well, they were stupid and negligent to leave toddlers alone. It is just something you do not do. So it is no wonder Police suspected something afoul regarding the McCann's.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
20 hours ago, danydandan said:

I'm not sure what's worse, knowing your child is dead or is being used as a sex slave. 

Really? I’d much rather know they weren’t here anymore then to know they are suffering. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danydandan
1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Really? I’d much rather know they weren’t here anymore then to know they are suffering. 

What if you found her? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew

Decent doc. But I don't believe we will ever get an answer to this one. As tragic as it is it seems to have been botched from the beginning.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
'Walt' E. Kurtz

It's all very fishy to me. Who on earth leaves their child in that age unattended. Didn't the police find trace of her blood in the parents cars trunk? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 1:38 PM, Still Waters said:

A controversial new Netflix documentary claims that Madeleine McCann is still alive – and her disappearance will one day be solved.

Senior child protection officer Jim Camble, who features in ‘The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann’, believes the truth about what happened will come out in his lifetime.

He said: “There’s huge hope to be had with the advances in technology. Year on year DNA is getting better. Year on year other techniques, including facial recognition, are getting better.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/netflix-documentary-claims-madeleine-mccann-alive-abducted-traffickers-084422883.html

That new Netflix documentary is not a police one.

It is done by people on the payroll of the McCanns so be careful about the manipulations to get an emotional reaction out of the views and remain objective. Them two are highly manipulative and when they finally get exposed for what they are they will both be doing life in prison.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TigerBright19

Another propaganda documentary.  Remember when the newspapers were braver and bolder. e.g.

 

 

mccanns.png

 

 

Edited by Aaron2016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Still Waters
19 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

That new Netflix documentary is not a police one.

It is done by people on the payroll of the McCanns so be careful about the manipulations to get an emotional reaction out of the views and remain objective. Them two are highly manipulative and when they finally get exposed for what they are they will both be doing life in prison.

It's neither.

Quote

Two people who did not give their testimonies for the film were Madeleine's mum and dad, Kate and Gerry McCann. They refused to take part in the project and have stressed that the series does not reflect their views.

Ahead of the release of the Netflix show, Madeleine's parents claimed that the documentary "could potentially hinder" their ongoing search for their missing daughter.

In a statement, the McCanns said: "The production company told us that they were making the documentary and asked us to participate.

"We did not see – and still do not see – how this programme will help the search for Madeleine and, particularly given there is an active police investigation, it could potentially hinder it.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a26834072/madeleine-mccann-netflix-documentary-kate-gerry-parents/

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eldorado

Some news...

"Portuguese police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann 12-years ago, have identified a potential new suspect, it has been claimed.

According to reports in the local media, detectives from the Policia Judiciaria have been investigating a predatory paedophile, who was in the area at the time of Madeleine’s abduction."

At the UK Telegraph: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/05/03/portuguese-police-investigating-new-suspect-madeleine-mccann/

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
itsnotoutthere
On 6/5/2019 at 3:35 PM, Aaron2016 said:

The Home Office has just given the investigation more cash to keep it going for another year.  An utter disgrace.

 

https://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-investigation-gets-more-funding-11735565

 

Yep, funny how this always happens around summer time. (police need their summer hols & preferably the rest of us to pay for it. God they must be incredibly dim at the home office)

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iilaa'mpuul'xem
On 14/03/2019 at 1:42 PM, danydandan said:

I'm not sure what's worse, knowing your child is dead or is being used as a sex slave. 

I did a child recovery on a young girl in Afghanistan who was used as a village sex slave, by her dad and all rest of the scum there... long story short, as soon as her mum gave us a positive ID and realised she was pregnant and already had a child, she pulled the plug on the recovery final phase. 

The rest of the team and I funded it ourselves to remove her and her child and get them back to US soil...  She did get a new home with a new family who also took her two children and treat them as their own. She is all grown up now, and still sends me updates and Christmas cards. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
On 6/8/2019 at 12:43 AM, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

I did a child recovery on a young girl in Afghanistan who was used as a village sex slave, by her dad and all rest of the scum there... long story short, as soon as her mum gave us a positive ID and realised she was pregnant and already had a child, she pulled the plug on the recovery final phase. 

It angers me to think there are still people in this world who deny this type of thing is happening.  You and your team are truly good people. :-*

Just as a matter of interest - I have this question for the British people in particular regarding this case. 

Do you believe the country has doubts towards the parents or what happened to Madeline McCann?

I've often wondered if other people that are from poorer socio economic backgrounds who have had children go missing, ask why this level of funding is not sought for their children too..... :unsure2:

I've always been suspicious of the parents.  Very suspicious.  What sort of parents leave their little kids in a room on their own whilst they go and partay the night away with other adults.  Not to mention the alleged drugging of the kids.  I watched a Netflix doco on it a while back and even the head guy in charge of abductions/child abuse at Scotland Yard didn't like the father as he even said in the doco that McCann was not a likeable character at all. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TigerBright19
Posted (edited)

The farse continues.

 

'This month, the Home Office gave the Madeleine squad another year's funding of £300,000 to keep its investigation, Operation Grange, going. It has so far spent £11.75 million.'

Skynews - New Suspect in McCann Disappearance

 

The report is very biased.  It says the suspect is a - 'German who is in prison for other offences' (painting an image of guilt on the man by saying he is German and has a criminal record for dramatic effect to point the finger of blame automatically on him from the word go) and that 'The suspect suddenly left the rented property a year before Madeleine disappeared' - (He 'suddenly' left probably means he just didn't broadcast to everyone that he was leaving the property).  The report also says he - 'Had his car re-registered in someone else's name the day after the girl vanished.' (which paints a suspicion of guilt, but this can also be misleading because the report also says) - 'He littered the land around the rented home with old vehicles which he bought and sold for a living.' So the car may have simply have been stolen, or his sales tactics involved him re-registering the cars he sold as a living under other people's names, so that they could not be traced back to him which is probably why he left the property 'suddenly' and I wager that part of his convictions involved the sale of dodgy cars.  £12 million wasted and 13 years investigating poor leads.  When will they do the sensible thing and arrest the obvious suspects.

 

 

Edited by Aaron2017
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Still Waters

Why Madeleine McCann Officer Is The 'Most Hopeful' He's Ever Been | This Morning

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
17 hours ago, Aaron2017 said:

The farse continues.

'This month, the Home Office gave the Madeleine squad another year's funding of £300,000 to keep its investigation, Operation Grange, going. It has so far spent £11.75 million.'

Skynews - New Suspect in McCann Disappearance

The report is very biased.  It says the suspect is a - 'German who is in prison for other offences' (painting an image of guilt on the man by saying he is German and has a criminal record for dramatic effect to point the finger of blame automatically on him from the word go) and that 'The suspect suddenly left the rented property a year before Madeleine disappeared' - (He 'suddenly' left probably means he just didn't broadcast to everyone that he was leaving the property).  The report also says he - 'Had his car re-registered in someone else's name the day after the girl vanished.' (which paints a suspicion of guilt, but this can also be misleading because the report also says) - 'He littered the land around the rented home with old vehicles which he bought and sold for a living.' So the car may have simply have been stolen, or his sales tactics involved him re-registering the cars he sold as a living under other people's names, so that they could not be traced back to him which is probably why he left the property 'suddenly' and I wager that part of his convictions involved the sale of dodgy cars.  £12 million wasted and 13 years investigating poor leads.  When will they do the sensible thing and arrest the obvious suspects.

Why would a paedo go out looking for a child to abduct at night? And why would they choose a property when they dont know who is inside? They would go cruising in the daytime when young children are out and go for a low risk kidnap they are likely to get away with. A swing park or off a street corner for example.

Likewise what burglar upon discovering there are young children in an apartment kidnaps and murders one? Getting caught thieving is minor prison sentence, kidnapping and murder are life. Bearing in mind she was 3 too there would be little chance of getting caught even if he/she turned around and walked back out.

Her parents are odd, they come across as odd, they have been documented laughing and displaying duping glee at interviews. This latest `investigation` is just another hyper-flamed media claim that will lead too no where. The parents did it, and yet this farce continues.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TigerBright19
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Why would a paedo go out looking for a child to abduct at night? And why would they choose a property when they dont know who is inside? They would go cruising in the daytime when young children are out and go for a low risk kidnap they are likely to get away with. A swing park or off a street corner for example.

Likewise what burglar upon discovering there are young children in an apartment kidnaps and murders one? Getting caught thieving is minor prison sentence, kidnapping and murder are life. Bearing in mind she was 3 too there would be little chance of getting caught even if he/she turned around and walked back out.

Her parents are odd, they come across as odd, they have been documented laughing and displaying duping glee at interviews. This latest `investigation` is just another hyper-flamed media claim that will lead too no where. The parents did it, and yet this farce continues.

 

This video says it all.

 

 

The parents were essentially prime suspects in the early days of the investigation, but I recall the detective who accused them had issued his findings prematurely and he was legally forced by the parents' defence team to present his evidence under a strict deadline, and when he failed to present it in time the matter was legally dropped and just like double jeopardy (can't be accused of the same crime again like OJ Simpson) the parents were legally no longer named suspects.  The little girl died (as evidenced by the blood stains in the apartment and car) and if that detective had just held his tongue a little longer and given himself more time to collect all the evidence and issue his completed report at the correct time then the parents would most likely have been brought to trial.  It's a bit like an American policeman who fails to read the person's legal rights e.g. "You have the right to remain silent and anything you say can and will be taken down as evidence......etc."

 

Another important video which is never mentioned in the news.  48 questions that the mother refused to answer.

 

 

 

Edited by Aaron2017
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
itsnotoutthere
Posted (edited)

Not this again! Is it time for the tax payer funded annual police break to Portugal again?

Ah well, Ben Needham next year, they haven't had a holiday in Greece for a few years.

Has anybody else ever noticed that new evidence always surfaces around about the beginning of summer?

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TigerBright19
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Not this again! Is it time for the tax payer funded annual police break to Portugal again?

Ah well, Ben Needham next year, they haven't had a holiday in Greece for a few years.

Has anybody else ever noticed that new evidence always surfaces around about the beginning of summer?

 

The British investigation call this crime a 'kidnapping' (without proof) and a 'missing persons investigation' so they can keep funnelling more money and continue the pretence that the girl is alive.  The German police have more sense.  They call it a murder investigation.  No pretence around it.  She died 13 years ago and the prime suspects were let go because of a legal technicality and government influence.  Even the Prime Minister was directly involved.  There are many unsolved murders and disappearances.  Curious why the government should become directly involved with this specific case.  As the old saying goes - "It's not what you know.  It's who you know."

 

teleg.png

 

 

Edited by Aaron2017
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
10 hours ago, Aaron2017 said:

The British investigation call this crime a 'kidnapping' (without proof) and a 'missing persons investigation' so they can keep funnelling more money and continue the pretence that the girl is alive.  The German police have more sense.  They call it a murder investigation.  No pretence around it.  She died 13 years ago and the prime suspects were let go because of a legal technicality and government influence.  Even the Prime Minister was directly involved.  There are many unsolved murders and disappearances.  Curious why the government should become directly involved with this specific case.  As the old saying goes - "It's not what you know.  It's who you know."

 

teleg.png

It is incomprehensible to them that a freemason might have been murdering and abusing his daughter.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TigerBright19
3 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

It is incomprehensible to them that a freemason might have been murdering and abusing his daughter.

It feels like the media are in a state of denial or they are simply ignorant of the blatant facts.  They are duping the public and behaving exactly as they did when they shielded and defended Jimmy Savile when he was alive.  i.e. living in ignorance of the blatant truth.  I can just imagine the newspaper headlines in a few years time saying "they fooled us all" and many people will roll their eyes and say "They didn't fool me for one second" and hopefully an inquiry will be setup to examine the gross incompetence of the British investigation and who was influencing them in government, but I suppose we will have to wait for those people to retire and lose their influence before they can be brought to justice.

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
41 minutes ago, Aaron2017 said:

It feels like the media are in a state of denial or they are simply ignorant of the blatant facts.  They are duping the public and behaving exactly as they did when they shielded and defended Jimmy Savile when he was alive.  i.e. living in ignorance of the blatant truth.  I can just imagine the newspaper headlines in a few years time saying "they fooled us all" and many people will roll their eyes and say "They didn't fool me for one second" and hopefully an inquiry will be setup to examine the gross incompetence of the British investigation and who was influencing them in government, but I suppose we will have to wait for those people to retire and lose their influence before they can be brought to justice.

Maybe they have dirt on someone important.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.