Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Still Waters

Madeleine McCann 'still alive' new doc claims

15 posts in this topic

Still Waters

A controversial new Netflix documentary claims that Madeleine McCann is still alive – and her disappearance will one day be solved.

Senior child protection officer Jim Camble, who features in ‘The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann’, believes the truth about what happened will come out in his lifetime.

He said: “There’s huge hope to be had with the advances in technology. Year on year DNA is getting better. Year on year other techniques, including facial recognition, are getting better.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/netflix-documentary-claims-madeleine-mccann-alive-abducted-traffickers-084422883.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

danydandan

I'm not sure what's worse, knowing your child is dead or is being used as a sex slave. 

• Sad 5

Still Waters

The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Only on Netflix March 15th.

South Alabam

Well, they were stupid and negligent to leave toddlers alone. It is just something you do not do. So it is no wonder Police suspected something afoul regarding the McCann's.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

preacherman76
20 hours ago, danydandan said:

I'm not sure what's worse, knowing your child is dead or is being used as a sex slave. 

Really? I’d much rather know they weren’t here anymore then to know they are suffering. 

• Like 1

danydandan
1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Really? I’d much rather know they weren’t here anymore then to know they are suffering. 

What if you found her? 

• Like 1

Robotic Jew

Decent doc. But I don't believe we will ever get an answer to this one. As tragic as it is it seems to have been botched from the beginning.

Impedancer

It's all very fishy to me. Who on earth leaves their child in that age unattended. Didn't the police find trace of her blood in the parents cars trunk? 

RabidMongoose
On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 1:38 PM, Still Waters said:

A controversial new Netflix documentary claims that Madeleine McCann is still alive – and her disappearance will one day be solved.

Senior child protection officer Jim Camble, who features in ‘The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann’, believes the truth about what happened will come out in his lifetime.

He said: “There’s huge hope to be had with the advances in technology. Year on year DNA is getting better. Year on year other techniques, including facial recognition, are getting better.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/netflix-documentary-claims-madeleine-mccann-alive-abducted-traffickers-084422883.html

That new Netflix documentary is not a police one.

It is done by people on the payroll of the McCanns so be careful about the manipulations to get an emotional reaction out of the views and remain objective. Them two are highly manipulative and when they finally get exposed for what they are they will both be doing life in prison.

Aaron2016
Posted (edited)

Another propaganda documentary.  Remember when the newspapers were braver and bolder. e.g.

mccanns.png

Edited by Aaron2016

Still Waters
19 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

That new Netflix documentary is not a police one.

It is done by people on the payroll of the McCanns so be careful about the manipulations to get an emotional reaction out of the views and remain objective. Them two are highly manipulative and when they finally get exposed for what they are they will both be doing life in prison.

It's neither.

Two people who did not give their testimonies for the film were Madeleine's mum and dad, Kate and Gerry McCann. They refused to take part in the project and have stressed that the series does not reflect their views.

Ahead of the release of the Netflix show, Madeleine's parents claimed that the documentary "could potentially hinder" their ongoing search for their missing daughter.

In a statement, the McCanns said: "The production company told us that they were making the documentary and asked us to participate.

"We did not see – and still do not see – how this programme will help the search for Madeleine and, particularly given there is an active police investigation, it could potentially hinder it.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a26834072/madeleine-mccann-netflix-documentary-kate-gerry-parents/

Eldorado

Some news...

"Portuguese police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann 12-years ago, have identified a potential new suspect, it has been claimed.

According to reports in the local media, detectives from the Policia Judiciaria have been investigating a predatory paedophile, who was in the area at the time of Madeleine’s abduction."

At the UK Telegraph: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/05/03/portuguese-police-investigating-new-suspect-madeleine-mccann/

itsnotoutthere
Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2019 at 3:35 PM, Aaron2016 said:

The Home Office has just given the investigation more cash to keep it going for another year.  An utter disgrace.

https://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-investigation-gets-more-funding-11735565

Yep, funny how this always happens around summer time. (police need their summer hols & preferably the rest of us to pay for it. God they must be incredibly dim at the home office)

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Iilaa'mpuul'xem
On 14/03/2019 at 1:42 PM, danydandan said:

I did a child recovery on a young girl in Afghanistan who was used as a village sex slave, by her dad and all rest of the scum there... long story short, as soon as her mum gave us a positive ID and realised she was pregnant and already had a child, she pulled the plug on the recovery final phase. 

The rest of the team and I funded it ourselves to remove her and her child and get them back to US soil...  She did get a new home with a new family who also took her two children and treat them as their own. She is all grown up now, and still sends me updates and Christmas cards. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1