Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What We Think Of As "Paranormal" May Be .....

macqdor

OK there comes a time when if you're going to try to have an intelligent conversation about the subject at hand that you make a point to read a little bit.  I'm talking the documents provided.  I'm talking doing your own research.  There comes a time where you apply your own fundamentals that lead to higher learning.

I told this forum these documents were made available by FOIA.   I'm not here to educate you what FOIA is or where FOIA came from.  The internet puts everyone on an equal playing field.  You look it up.   

Asking silly questions or making silly assertions confirms my inner suspicions that you are NOT the one I should be talking to.

@Dejarma

33 minutes ago, macqdor said:

I'm talking doing your own research.

yep, done that! have been doing it for years <intelligently> ........... you see something interesting= i see complete bollox, BS & utter nonsense...

you're right= best you don't talk to me... enjoy the fantasy- & why not, who says you can't

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dejarma said:

yep, done that! have been doing it for years <intelligently> ........... you see something interesting= i see complete bollox, BS & utter nonsense...

you're right= best you don't talk to me... enjoy the fantasy- & why not, who says you can't

You seen nuffink !

Well does anyone believe that it's totally beyond the scope of any government to investigate this stuff? I mean Carter formed the (PDA) Paranormal Defense Agency in 1977 so I have read...Maybe there is more to this than we think? I mean Hitler more or less introduced the US and Soviets to the paranormal during WW 2 and who's to say it has not been taken further? I mean we all know that government does things none of us will ever know about...And with FOIA there are a lot of these documents that have been collecting dust for 50 to 100+ years are coming to light. Now I admit it does sound absurd and even lunatic like but there have been some weird agencies formed by the US government going all the way back to George Washington.

Edited by Alien Origins

Well does anyone believe that it's totally beyond the scope of any government to investigate this stuff? I mean Carter formed the (PDA) Paranormal Defense Agency in 1977 so I have read...Maybe there is more to this than we think? I mean Hitler more or less introduced the US and Soviets to the paranormal during WW 2 and who's to say it has not been taken further? I mean we all know that government does things none of us will ever know about...And with FOIA there are a lot of these documents that have been collecting dust for 50 to 100+ years are coming to light. Now I admit it does sound absurd and even lunatic like but there have been some weird agencies formed by the US government going all the way back to George Washington.

Because it contradicts their (the skeptics) world view.

Scientist for many years have observed poltergeist phenomena in which objects go through "solid walls" or "disappear"...Physics ..........................indicate little surprise.

The only hold to "geist" phenomena not being real are the career skeptics.

There are a lot more of these documents online. Online due to the FOIAct

@esoteric_toad

PsiB.jpg

PsiC.jpg

36 minutes ago, macqdor said:

@esoteric_toad

PsiB.jpg

PsiC.jpg

I cannot talk for them only me.

4 hours ago, macqdor said:

@esoteric_toad

Here is the typical uneducated point of view: "Because it contradicts their (the skeptics) world view."

The word is scoffer, not skeptic. Please learn despite t he repeated efforts to teach you the correct word.

There are hoaxers such as you and there are others trying to examine the evidence such as skeptics. Poisoning the well with hoaxes such as as the one you are pushing does nothing but make it hard for all to determine what is happening.

4 hours ago, macqdor said:

@esoteric_toad

PsiB.jpg

PsiC.jpg

The highlighted areas only refer to claims. I'd like to see the studies referenced in this document and whether they were peer reviewed.

8 minutes ago, macqdor said:

The only hoaxer here is you .  Every word choice I choose I choose for a reason.

@stereologist

Apparently you are incompetent and do not know the meaning of words. The only person posting a hoax s you and your rather unintelligent claims of a geist event.

8 minutes ago, macqdor said:

"Peer reviewed " lol

@esoteric_toad

Once again you're avoiding the full necessary reading to which you would answer your own question. 

I see you continue on the road of the incompetent.

Hoaxers and frauds prey on those that are unable to see through their childish schemes of fleecing the wallets of those that extremely gullible.

There is zero evidence of poltergeist activity.

Fakers like macqdor want you to believe that they are prevented from doing that. It is their excuse as to why they are liars.

Name calling is 1st sign that you're loosing an argument. You should study the word "hoax" a little bit more.

and calling someone a liar on online is supreme cowardice.  You amuse me @stereologist  if your convictions is name calling them you need new convictions.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Name calling is 1st sign that you're loosing an argument. You should study the word "hoax" a little bit more.

and calling someone a liar on online is supreme cowardice.  You amuse me @stereologist  if your convictions is name calling them you need new convictions.

:lol:

You've been name calling from the start. Thanks for pointing out that you have lost the argument.

The simple fact is that there is no evidence and you have refused to provide any evidence for these silly claims of a poltergeist.

You fail - as always.

50 minutes ago, macqdor said:

"Peer reviewed " lol

@esoteric_toad

Once again you're avoiding the full necessary reading to which you would answer your own question. 

No. No he's not..It's a very legimate question...

10 minutes ago, macqdor said:

well just remember its the hoaxers posts you always seem to find your way into.  so try not to be a living, breathing, contradiction.  OK?

@stereologist

I see that the poster that is unable to substantiate their laughable stories has nothing of interest to report. How droll.

If there were an evidence it might be reported. The issue is always evidence and when that ugly requirement of evidence is requested the hoaxers and frauds and liars go silent.

No. No he's not..It's a very legimate question...

I didn't say the question wasn't legitimate.  I said the answer to his question is within the documents.  Within the links.

I know when people don't really read stuff based on the types of questions they answer.   Which forces me to think they're not really interested in the subject matter.

@Alien Origins

These documents (recently unclassified) and recently released to the public via the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) are from Top Secret studies in the US, China, and Russian gov't.   These scientists, physicists are not interested in proving that the poltergeist is real to you and me.    There interested in the study for weaponry and advancement purposes.    Peer review?  To who?   To where?

The peer review is there fellow scientists at NSA, CIA, KGP and China Science offices.  Peer review is an Admiral, Colonel,  General or NSA/CIA Director.

that and more are in the documents if people would just read.

https://jamesaconrad.com/TK/US-government-interest-in-telekinesis-and-psychokinesis.html

The simple fact is that there is no evidence for poltergeists and none of the shenanigans posted by macgdor who openly states that they will NOT supply evidence changes anything.

There is no evidence that poltergeists exists. It appears to be nothing more than lies by people trying to get money from the wallets  of the gullible.

Edited by stereologist
  • Like 1

The simple fact is that there is no evidence for poltergeists and none of the shenanigans posted by macgdor who openly states that they will NOT supply evidence changes anything.

There is no evidence that poltergeists exists. It appears to be nothing more than lies by people trying to get money from the wallets  of the gullible.

If its all "shenanigans" then that should be last post?    But I sense the opposite. I sense fear. I sense intellectual gate keeping.   Your mission (the one you obviously accepted) is to prevent intelligent thought. Intelligent debate around the phenomena known as poltergeist.     Your kindergarten methods speaks volumes.    Its not so much that you dont believe it.    You're trying to prevent others from believing.  Text book tactic from a career skeptic.   As Spock would say "fascinating...."

@stereologist

So now we have a hoaxer who promotes their own personal hoax (for profit)who complains that others are looking for evidence.

The simple fact i s that macqdor does  not want anyone to  investigate their hoax and to show them to be the dismal fraud that they are.

I would love it if they could produce evidence but they refuse to because they can't. It's all a game to them. It's a lie and a hoax and nothing but  money game for them.

Spock would never call the idiotic lies of macqdor fascinating.  Spock might even laugh at them

So now we have a hoaxer who promotes their own personal hoax (for profit)who complains that others are looking for evidence.

The simple fact i s that macqdor does  not want anyone to  investigate their hoax and to show them to be the dismal fraud that they are.

I would love it if they could produce evidence but they refuse to because they can't. It's all a game to them. It's a lie and a hoax and nothing but  money game for them.

Spock would never call the idiotic lies of macqdor fascinating.  Spock might even laugh at them

Now you sound like broken record.    The topic of this thread is not macqdor.  Producing evidence is not a requirement here.  Get RIF?  

The topic of this thread is What We Think Of As "Paranormal" May Be Something Else Entirely

You're executing the age old straw man tactic, as a means of side lining the discussion.

Dedicating so much time and energy to a hoaxer?  So you say.       You keep coming back.

Yep intellectual gate-keeper.