Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First experience with intuition

Grshpr

Ive just experienced my intuition. Its the big stuff. Sensations in stomach, warmth/love in chest, and a lasting peace and knowing day in day out that I could shake if I tried. Its as if Ive went into a hidden world and pulled something back out with me.

Both experiences have been a week apart and directly speak of a possible love interest about a specific individual. 

Ive never had anything like this happen until this person entered my life. Can anyone help me get a little my clarity on whats going on? 

7 minutes ago, Grshpr said:

:rolleyes:

So what do you want? Some superstition to be involved?  Some "Magic"? 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Grshpr said:

**** its gotta mean something. This is some really weird unforced ****. 

Could you explain in more detail. You mentioned a attraction-connection with someone. That's pheromones and nothing else. 

I was raised in a multi-generational family of traditional healers and spirit workers. I don't "believe". I know how things work. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Grshpr said:

Ive just experienced my intuition. Its the big stuff. Sensations in stomach, warmth/love in chest, and a lasting peace and knowing day in day out that I could shake if I tried. Its as if Ive went into a hidden world and pulled something back out with me.

Both experiences have been a week apart and directly speak of a possible love interest about a specific individual. 

Ive never had anything like this happen until this person entered my life. Can anyone help me get a little my clarity on whats going on? 

Does not sound like intuition, sounds like hormones.

How old are you?

• Like 1

Well outside of the physical sensations I described above, it was as if thoughts were coming in without me thinking. It was fast in fast out. The thing is, i could interpret these thoughts through physical sensations and know what was being said. I mean the knowing and peace is unshakeable and constant. where thoughts and emotions are all over the place. Its as if the inner truth or knowing shuts down the mind from nagging doubt or questioning. Thats all Im saying guys. Im no spring chicken and Ive never experienced anything like this in my life. The scary thing is I couldn't worry about something or have anxiety if I wanted and if im not worrying about something I feel like Im not doing anything about it.

I'm not understanding what is being described here - it sounds like nothing more than happy feelings/hormones/love/whatever, not anything mysterious or unexplained.

What exactly happened that goes beyond the explainable? What does "intuition" have to do with anything?

Edited by moonman

Its alright man. Im not trying to sell anyone anything here. Obviously since Im the one who experienced it I have to live with it. My approach is that if its got any substance I'll know in time. All Im saying is at 48 Im no school boy in love.

Edited by Grshpr

"I'm falling in love for the first time. This time I know it's for real.

I've fallen in love."

(Words of wisdom from John Deacon)

• Like 1

Alright alright. Theres a post right around the corner that will be crazier than mine.:blink:

Edited by Grshpr

This is way more than a turn left vs right on a gut feeling.

What I think is funny is that the bible talks about the Holy Spirit entering man and speaking in a still small voice (intuition) that will reveal their future to them yet you cant get a hardcore born again believer to accept it simply because it hasnt happened to them. 

Where is their unshakable peace in their religion they fight so hard to live by and uphold. Accepting every word on every page as truth. Well Ive got it and I haven't attended church since I was a kid. JMO.

3 hours ago, Grshpr said:

Thats all Im saying guys. Im no spring chicken and Ive never experienced anything like this in my life.

Hormonal changes happen at different stages in life. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Grshpr said:

What I think is funny is that the bible talks about the Holy Spirit entering man and speaking in a still small voice (intuition) that will reveal their future to them yet you cant get a hardcore born again believer to accept it simply because it hasnt happened to them. 

Well, how a Native Spirit Helper works is you create a being out of your subconscious who aids you. A "Thought Form" based on your cultural influences. 

Come on everyone, the Op is in love,you don't need to analyse it.It may be hormones but it is a bit of magic in this mundane World,as long as its not one sided,its a good thing imo.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Piney said:

Hormones and pheromones. :yes:

And Dopamine...lots of Dopamine!   

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Grshpr said:

**** its gotta mean something. This is some really weird unforced ****. 

Ah, GrasHoppa....Here is what it means:

In the short run...you're going to get some.

In the long run...you're so screwed!

Edited by joc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1