Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Evp

AffinityForEvil

Any one ever try to catch some evps befor. im going to try tomarow with a oujie board and all. i hope it workss and if it does ill poste it up here.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Janiel

• AffinityForEvil

• Neo2005

• Arcadia

Top Posters In This Topic

theres about 10 threads about evps already dude

Your going to use a ouji board?! Well remember you need about 4 people for it to work and for the love of everything be careful. Those things can be dangerous. They weren't banned in the uk for nothing.

Your going to use a ouji board?! Well remember you need about 4 people for it to work and for the love of everything be careful. Those things can be dangerous. They weren't banned in the uk for nothing.

466981[/snapback]

I agree...stick with the evp...there's loads of advice on how to do it properly throughout all the evp threads on here...check em out.For a site where ordinary joe's carry out evp's and get together to talk about it ...go here and join up

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/grassharp/

Get some advice from these guys and gals before starting so that you'll know what to expect.

Good luck and keep us posted !

The new movie white noise looks really good and it's about the EVP stuff I want to go see it