Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Captain Risky

Chelsea Clinton accused of Islamophobia

Captain Risky

Hillary Clinton's daughter accused of stoking Islamophobia at Christchurch shooting vigil

Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, has been accused of stoking hatred during a vigil for the victims of the Christchurch massacre.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-17/hillary-clintons-daughter-accused-of-stoking-islamophobia/10909366

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Piney
1 hour ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

It's absurd. Chelsea Clinton simply said something that needed to be said. Her comment was in no way incendiary.

I don't like Hillary but I like her.

I just wish the Children of Abraham would grow up and look for "common ground". Not point fingers and try to beat the breaks out of each other. :hmm:

• Like 6

RoofGardener

Great. Just wonderful. Let me get this straight. 

Clinton said something to the effect of "elected officials shouldn't traffic in anti-Semitism". 

And for THAT, some moronic person accuses her of Islamophobia ? 

I shouldn't be surprised. There are those in the Islamic community - and their Useful Idiots - who will take offense at ANYTHING in order to push their theocratic agenda. Obviously "criticising Anti-semitism = supporting jews = suppressing Palestinians. Oh the Palestinians. The Loverly Loverly Palestinians". 

Of course, these Islamists wouldn't TOUCH a Palestinian with a barge pole, but they are a useful tool to batter down any resistance to their own political agendas.

• Like 9

Michelle
5 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

And for THAT, some moronic person accuses her of Islamophobia ? 

I shouldn't be surprised.

People are getting more and more irrational. It's surreal...

• Like 9

Sir Wearer of Hats

More importantly, WTF was She doing at a memorial in New Zealand? Stinks of “how to campaign when you’re not campaigning” to me. Even the nimrods in Australia like ScumMo and Biff Splitkin stayed in Australia.

Tatetopa
2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

More importantly, WTF was She doing at a memorial in New Zealand? Stinks of “how to campaign when you’re not campaigning” to me. Even the nimrods in Australia like ScumMo and Biff Splitkin stayed in Australia.

", a student identified as Leen Dweik is heard lambasting Ms Clinton at the memorial at New York University."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-17/hillary-clintons-daughter-accused-of-stoking-islamophobia/10909366

Take a deep breath Hats.  She stayed on her home turf. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Sir Wearer of Hats
1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

", a student identified as Leen Dweik is heard lambasting Ms Clinton at the memorial at New York University."

Take a deep breath Hats.  She stayed on her home turf. 

Ahh....

• Like 1

Hammerclaw
16 hours ago, Piney said:

I don't like Hillary but I like her.

I just wish the Children of Abraham would grow up and look for "common ground". Not point fingers and try to beat the breaks out of each other. :hmm:

It's that "common ground" which they fight over--not their differences. "There can be only one" holding the inside track to righteousness. 

• Like 5

Captain Risky
17 hours ago, Michelle said:

irrational or just looking for an opportunity to settle old scores? of course you can argue that the two are interconnected. but it was nice for Trump to buck the tread and put his difference's aside with the Clinton's and defend Chelsea. very classy.  

• Like 6

Dark_Grey

They always eat their own eventually.

• Like 4

Hawken
On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 9:44 AM, Michelle said:

Sadly yes. There are people that look for things to be angry about. If it wasn't this, they look for something else.

• Like 5

Ashotep

Funny how the people attacking Chelsea can never see their own racism and never will and I'm not a fan of the Clinton's. 

• Like 3

aztek

libidiots at it again,  i have no issues with Chelsea whatsoever, hell, even her mother who i do not like much can't be accused of islamophobia, she is a lot of things but not that.

• Like 2

and then
On 3/18/2019 at 12:39 AM, Hammerclaw said:

It's that "common ground" which they fight over--not their differences. "There can be only one" holding the inside track to righteousness. 

Nope.  Islam and Judaism both deny the most fundamental belief of Christians.  They deny the Godhood of Christ.  They do not accept the Trinity.  That is their right but to say we have common ground is too simplistic.  As humans, we have the same desires for those we love and the Jews go a step further and desire to share that love to all but if one does not accept Islam's god and his prophet, they are considered to be "other" and unworthy until they submit.  This is the truth.  It doesn't mean that many, probably even the majority of Muslims in the world do not treat others with love and respect regardless of the faith of the others.  But those that do this are not keeping the letter of the law given in the Qur'an.  

Hammerclaw
3 minutes ago, and then said:

Nope.  Islam and Judaism both deny the most fundamental belief of Christians.  They deny the Godhood of Christ.  They do not accept the Trinity.  That is their right but to say we have common ground is too simplistic.  As humans, we have the same desires for those we love and the Jews go a step further and desire to share that love to all but if one does not accept Islam's god and his prophet, they are considered to be "other" and unworthy until they submit.  This is the truth.  It doesn't mean that many, probably even the majority of Muslims in the world do not treat others with love and respect regardless of the faith of the others.  But those that do this are not keeping the letter of the law given in the Qur'an.  

That's tap dancing on the head of a pen. The common ground is deity and they fight over which version of said deity is correct. God, Allah, Yahweh--names for the Abrahamic God from which three distinct religions originate, converge, and dispute.