Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pentagon to test space-based weapons by 2023

UM-Bot

Sigh.....  This is not what I want my tax money going for.  We start having a war in space that will be the end of satellite communication, the end of internet.  We'll end up back to the stone age or worse.  

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Grandpa Greenman said:

Sigh.....  This is not what I want my tax money going for.  We start having a war in space that will be the end of satellite communication, the end of internet.  We'll end up back to the stone age or worse.  

That sounds just awesome, actually. 

• Haha 1

I honestly believe that if every nation with space technology worked together years ago instead of seeing a threat everywhere there would have been an ISS but on mars where astronauts could live.. We spend trillions a year being scared of each other. World shouldn't be this way but it is

Edited by AllPossible
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Such a shame we are not going the right way to find peace. 

Blowing each other up and producing more weapons is not the way to live together in peace. 

The want of power among the rulers of our planet will be the downfall of mankind, i just hope they do not take the planet and the rest of its life forms with them 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

So what happened to that treaty against this?

Trump?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

"Hey we have been testing space-based weapons for almost 20 years but now that it's getting harder to keep this a secret, here's a press release to get you comfortable with the idea."

• Like 1