Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to develop this "seer" ability...

WarriorRose

Hello! I'm new to this forum. I'm 21 years old and from the UK. This has run in my family for at least six generations, perhaps more. My mum thinks it gets passed to the women in the family. Basically, we refer to ourselves as "seers" for lack of a better term. We get "visions" and then they happen sometimes very shortly after (30 seconds ish is my record) and sometimes much longer, and in those cases the "vision" is usually recurring. The "visions" aren't how they are in fiction, they're more like passing thoughts if that makes sense. It can happen with dreams too. 

What I want to know is how I can develop this. My mother never really developed it and we don't talk about it very much. Does anyone else have something similar that's been in their family for a while? Have you developed it at all? If so, how? More often than not, the "visions" aren't anything particularly useful. Every now and then it'll be something bigger, a car accident is one example (but even then I got it mixed up, I thought it was referring to me so I avoided the situation, turns out it was my friend in the accident). The car accident was recent and is kind of why I want to develop it if I can. Luckily my friend was okay but I still felt awful for not realising. 

It'll be interesting to know if anyone has something similar that's been in their family for a long time even if you don't have any advice! Please only reply if you're being genuine, if you don't believe that senses like this exist that's fine but I don't need to know. This has been in my family for six generations at least; it's very real for us.

I also want to say in advance that I hate the term "supernatural". I don't believe any of this is "supernatural" and neither does my family, it's just senses that a lot of people have lost because we've been desensitised over time. Completely natural. 

Thank you! xx

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, WarriorRose said:

What I want to know is how I can develop this. 

I would do internet research on that question if I were you. There are a lot of nooks and crannies out there. The previous six generations of your family did not have that resource. 

I'm a veteran of this forum and have not seen much coaching of abilities going on here for your information.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I would do internet research on that question if I were you. There are a lot of nooks and crannies out there. The previous six generations of your family did not have that resource. 

I'm a veteran of this forum and have not seen much coaching of abilities going on here for your information.

Yeah I'm already trying to find what I can, it would just be great to have some people to talk to. Thanks for your response!

Hi,

It is hard to coach these things because we are all quite unique.

I have had my own precognative experiences. My best friend is a precognatice psychic. We can not really prove these things even to those in our family who love us.

I suspect it would nice to be in a family where the blood line has accepted this reality. As far as evolving these skills and abilities, may I say that in my view I have been highly trained on how to do that. I will only share that information privately in a 1 on 1 way with those I consider ready to advance. Many are curious about their skils and abilities. Few are ready to dedicate them self to advancing their self empowerment potentials.

John

Edited by John from Lowell
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, John from Lowell said:

that in my view I have been highly trained on how to do that.

How many books do you have to read to be considered "highly trained"? 

I will only share that information privately in a 1 on 1 way with those I consider ready to advance.

So is a monetary fee involved?  Are you sharing "secrets" you gleaned from the latest release at the Newage bookstore?

Edited by Piney
  • Thanks 2

On 3/18/2019 at 11:58 AM, WarriorRose said:

It'll be interesting to know if anyone has something similar that's been in their family for a long time even if you don't have any advice! Please only reply if you're being genuine, if you don't believe that senses like this exist that's fine but I don't need to know. This has been in my family for six generations at least; it's very real for us.

I'm a multi-generational Shaman and if you want to learn something I'll explain it right out in public. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Piney said:

How many books do you have to read to be considered "highly trained"? 

So is a monetary fee involved?  Are you sharing "secrets" you gleaned from the latest release at the Newage bookstore?

Hi,

Yes I do read and study channeled information. The 1 on 1 is with friends. I never charge a fee of any kind for anything I share with a friend.

My training is more direct from the other side. Here is a message I received some time ago.

October 24, 2005

In every life there is a constant flow of energy. In a way it is very much like the weather you have on your planet earth. The weather is a reflection of the consensus thinking.

So there will always be highs and lows in a person?s life. You do best to stay with the energy that comes your way. Accept the experience it brings you with the understanding it is part of the order and purpose you have designed for your life. In this way you will be going with the flow of energy that is present at all times.

Energy is blocked by resisting the experience for events in your life. It sets up a confrontation between a conscious desire and the reality being manifested. This will block the flow and the energy of the experience will stick with you. This is what creates illness in the body. This is energy that has been blocked. There is much information from Spirit about various ways to clear blocked energy and allowing healing.

Learning to stay with the flow of your life creates well being and prevents illness. It starts with an understanding about the nature of your human experience. The goal is to enjoy your journey by embracing all your experiences with wisdom. Wisdom is achieved by being in the moment for all your experiences. Like the weather, your energy is in constant movement between high and lows. This understanding allows for the perception you are dearly loved. It is the knowledge and feeling of being loved is a protection from guilt about your experiences. Acknowledge your authentic emotional response for an experience and recognize your experience was designed for that response.

Remind your self that you are constantly expanding creation itself. You are each of you a unique expression of love for all that is. You embrace all that is through experiences. Being in your flow for your life expands your creative contributions to all that is.

Truly you are love itself.

I AM, Raphael

• Like 2

2 hours ago, John from Lowell said:

My training is more direct from the other side. 

Looks like a subconscious construct speaking in a word salad to me. It basically explained a Western false idea of Q'i. What planet is it from?

Your microbiome , immune system and mental health is tied together ( Ellis-Benke Harvard 2013)  One balances the other. Certain stress cause autoimmune reactions. People with mental health issues can suffer physical symptoms. People whose flora has been affected by chemical exposure and drugs (antibiotics) can show mental health issues. "clearing blocked energy" has nothing to do with healing a body. "blocked energy" does not cause illness. But mental stresses sometimes do.

Your boy needs to study some real medicine. 

2 hours ago, John from Lowell said:

Yes I do read and study channeled information. The 1 on 1 is with friends. I never charge a fee of any kind for anything I share with a friend.

Well that's good. Spirituality is dirtied when it's monetized. At least in my opinion. 

On 3/20/2019 at 4:49 AM, Piney said:

I'm a multi-generational Shaman and if you want to learn something I'll explain it right out in public. 

On 3/18/2019 at 11:58 AM, WarriorRose said:

Hello! I'm new to this forum. I'm 21 years old and from the UK. This has run in my family for at least six generations, perhaps more. My mum thinks it gets passed to the women in the family. Basically, we refer to ourselves as "seers" for lack of a better term. We get "visions" and then they happen sometimes very shortly after (30 seconds ish is my record) and sometimes much longer, and in those cases the "vision" is usually recurring. The "visions" aren't how they are in fiction, they're more like passing thoughts if that makes sense. It can happen with dreams too. 

What I want to know is how I can develop this. My mother never really developed it and we don't talk about it very much. Does anyone else have something similar that's been in their family for a while? Have you developed it at all? If so, how? More often than not, the "visions" aren't anything particularly useful. Every now and then it'll be something bigger, a car accident is one example (but even then I got it mixed up, I thought it was referring to me so I avoided the situation, turns out it was my friend in the accident). The car accident was recent and is kind of why I want to develop it if I can. Luckily my friend was okay but I still felt awful for not realising. 

I also want to say in advance that I hate the term "supernatural". I don't believe any of this is "supernatural" and neither does my family, it's just senses that a lot of people have lost because we've been desensitised over time. Completely natural. 

Thank you! xx

Please listen to @Piney this man is the real deal. Also @notarockstar has a wonderful blog that should read

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jenn8779 said:

Please listen to @Piney this man is the real deal. Also @notarockstar has a wonderful blog that should read

I'm talking to @Not A Rockstar right now! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It is good to have friends :)

Welcome to the forum, WarriorRose. If you know yourself well and have a thick skin, this is about the best place to be on the internet :) If you don't, it can be fun anyway.

I see precognition as symptomatic of other potentials, and those can be extremely diverse, if you choose to start on down that rabbit hole. I do not know you nor do I have a connection with you as of yet to sense what yours might be so I have not opted to answer you. If that does not kick in for us from Spirit, then I can't help you except with basics. Those are scattered out among my very wordy and lengthy blog here. You can find it on my profile under the "blogs" tab. I think I have two or three pages now of topics.

I am a generalist and lifelong student of the esoterics, for better or worse. I will help as seems good but am a strong advocate for and believer in a person developing their own lines of communication and learning with their own entourage, so my advice past the basics goes that route anymore. I do NOT specialize in precognition, which is what you are describing. I have done it, but, it is only part of a whole, not my specific gift or ability.

Ask your own people, your own spirits or Higher Self, or God as you believe to show you what you need to know. They will. It will never be what YOU think you need to know nor all of what you want to know though :)

Take care and enjoy living.

• Like 2