Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I think the flu shot contains the RFID chip

BuddingPsychic1111

I strongly suspect that the RFID chip is in the flu shot, and listen to this, they can create an RFID chip that's able to fit through the smallest gauge needle.  And it's nearly microscopic, a true nanobot.  And this technology is known.  Someone posted photographs of it on Above Top Secret.  There does appear to be evidence that this is taking place, and they can literally use these devices to track every single citizen.  Not only can they track you, but they may even be able to release nanobots to get into your brain and control your behavior!  Plus, all the politicians, members of secret societies that control the world, and the corporate elite could completely avoid getting sick! 

Vaccines are designed to trigger an immune response.  So, perhaps the RFID chips in them could serve two purposes, one to determine if the vaccine is working.  And then since they are electronic, they could reactivate whenever the immune response is activated again (e.g. whenever they get sick).  Members of the global elite could have some sort of chip that allows them to instantly see who is sick in any given location and never get the flu or any other pathogen, because they are able to tell when somebody is infected with a pathogen.  Even before they show any symptoms.  Plus, this technology is likely decades ahead of ours. 

And they could basically live forever because the nanobots and the RFID chips have studied the human body extensively, using the entire population as guinea pigs.  And through this clandestine research, most likely those at the top have figured out ways that almost anything can be cured!  And they are withholding this information from the public, because they likely have something that can cure cancer, AIDs, all pathogens, and all diseases completely free of side effects and instantly.  Which of course isn't something big pharma could easily make money off of as it'd be a one time cure/prevention for all diseases without the need for continued monitoring and services.  

Essentially, these chips monitor our thoughts, can control us, and they literally have used us as guinea pigs to create technology decades or even centuries ahead of what the general public has access to.  Chances are, all of this is reverse engineered alien technology.  And reverse engineered alien technology is everywhere, even the microwave came from the Roswell crash!  I have no doubt that what they're doing with these chips is reverse engineered ET technology.  I'd even be willing to bet the ETs are in on it as well, and I wouldn't be surprised if the reptilians are behind this whole putting microchips in the vaccines thing honestly.  

Oh, and why has nobody documented the chips.  Because they are tiny.  They literally would just look like a speck or even be entirely microscopic.  So, chances are nobody has seen them.  But the few people that have would likely just be written off as crazy.  My theory is that the RFID chips from vaccines are a sort of "ground control" for nanobots.  It's a sort of base station for the nanobots, the RFID chips are likely equipped with technology that acts as a support system for hundreds or even thousands of even tinier robotic devices to operate, and then the nanobots connect to the RFID chip and effectively send all the info back to "mission control".  That's my theory for why the RFID chip is in the flu shot.

Because then these RFID chips can link up with all the nanobots that we inhale every day from chemtrails and that we drink in the water supply.  And over time, as we continue to get more flu shots over time the number of RFID chips in the body builds up, and allows one's system to support even more nanobots.  Thus, making it possible for them to get even more information, conduct more experiments in secret using your body as their personal test tube, and even making it easier to control your behavior!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• The title was changed to I think the flu shot contains the RFID chip

How would a RFID release nanobots?  And how would it detect if a vaccine is working? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@ BuddingPsychic1111: I think there may be some truth in some of what you say. * is cautious *

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

That would be a bit weird since the microwave oven was first comercially available in 1946, a year before the Roswell crash. The key technology to how the microwave oven works, the cavity magnetron, was invented in the UK in 1940. So the Roswell crash, which happened in New Mexico 1947, is responsible for a technology that allready existed in 1946 and was based on the cavity magnetron which was invented on another continent in 1940............... Yeah that makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

They used ET technology to travel back in time to get a head start on the microwave business.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Haha 6

They wouldn't need vaccines to track us. We all basically carry a GPS devices on us at all times voluntarily lol (cell phones)

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

That would be a bit weird since the microwave oven was first comercially available in 1946, a year before the Roswell crash. The key technology to how the microwave oven works, the cavity magnetron, was invented in the UK in 1940. So the Roswell crash, which happened in New Mexico 1947, is responsible for a technology that allready existed in 1946 and was based on the cavity magnetron which was invented on another continent in 1940............... Yeah that makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

So now we are supposed to believe that aliens were eating frozen burritos??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I strongly suspect that the RFID chip is in the flu shot, and listen to this, they can create an RFID chip that's able to fit through the smallest gauge needle.  And it's nearly microscopic, a true nanobot.  And this technology is known.  Someone posted photographs of it on Above Top Secret.  There does appear to be evidence that this is taking place, and they can literally use these devices to track every single citizen.  Not only can they track you, but they may even be able to release nanobots to get into your brain and control your behavior!  Plus, all the politicians, members of secret societies that control the world, and the corporate elite could completely avoid getting sick! 

Vaccines are designed to trigger an immune response.  So, perhaps the RFID chips in them could serve two purposes, one to determine if the vaccine is working.  And then since they are electronic, they could reactivate whenever the immune response is activated again (e.g. whenever they get sick).  Members of the global elite could have some sort of chip that allows them to instantly see who is sick in any given location and never get the flu or any other pathogen, because they are able to tell when somebody is infected with a pathogen.  Even before they show any symptoms.  Plus, this technology is likely decades ahead of ours. 

And they could basically live forever because the nanobots and the RFID chips have studied the human body extensively, using the entire population as guinea pigs.  And through this clandestine research, most likely those at the top have figured out ways that almost anything can be cured!  And they are withholding this information from the public, because they likely have something that can cure cancer, AIDs, all pathogens, and all diseases completely free of side effects and instantly.  Which of course isn't something big pharma could easily make money off of as it'd be a one time cure/prevention for all diseases without the need for continued monitoring and services.  

Essentially, these chips monitor our thoughts, can control us, and they literally have used us as guinea pigs to create technology decades or even centuries ahead of what the general public has access to.  Chances are, all of this is reverse engineered alien technology.  And reverse engineered alien technology is everywhere, even the microwave came from the Roswell crash!  I have no doubt that what they're doing with these chips is reverse engineered ET technology.  I'd even be willing to bet the ETs are in on it as well, and I wouldn't be surprised if the reptilians are behind this whole putting microchips in the vaccines thing honestly.  

Oh, and why has nobody documented the chips.  Because they are tiny.  They literally would just look like a speck or even be entirely microscopic.  So, chances are nobody has seen them.  But the few people that have would likely just be written off as crazy.  My theory is that the RFID chips from vaccines are a sort of "ground control" for nanobots.  It's a sort of base station for the nanobots, the RFID chips are likely equipped with technology that acts as a support system for hundreds or even thousands of even tinier robotic devices to operate, and then the nanobots connect to the RFID chip and effectively send all the info back to "mission control".  That's my theory for why the RFID chip is in the flu shot.

Because then these RFID chips can link up with all the nanobots that we inhale every day from chemtrails and that we drink in the water supply.  And over time, as we continue to get more flu shots over time the number of RFID chips in the body builds up, and allows one's system to support even more nanobots.  Thus, making it possible for them to get even more information, conduct more experiments in secret using your body as their personal test tube, and even making it easier to control your behavior!  

This will creep you out.

Turn your mobile phone off and then talk about how you need something. Lets pick a random item - umbrellas. Put half an hour in talking about umbrellas, where sells them, what colour you want, etc. Do it all with your phone turned off.

Then go on the net and see if you get adverts selling them.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Re OP's theory, I really don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Susanc241 said:

Re OP's theory, I really don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

Ditto. I have opinions on the OP, believing they are one thing or another. Sad part is, regardless of which I believe, there is nothing I can do about it. So, I try to keep engagement to a bare minimum: in one case they don't learn from the replies, and in the other it is best not to feed them.

The major problem with any RFID theory is..... where is the reader? The chip would either need its own power supply and transmitter, or be inductively coupled to an ID reader in close proximity (almost touching).

3 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

And eventually a new generation of cyborgs is created.  Resistence is FUTILE my friend.

• Haha 1

The ... flu ... shot ... is ... safe.

you... will ... be ... like ... us ...

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, acute said:

The major problem with any RFID theory is..... where is the reader? The chip would either need its own power supply and transmitter, or be inductively coupled to an ID reader in close proximity (almost touching).

My guess is that the device is so small that it draws from the natural electrical current in nerves, and it is most likely charged by the body's own nervous system by attaching to a peripheral nerve in the arm.  As for the reader, my guess is that it emits a very weak signal, and large and exceptionally powerful arrays, such as HAARP, are used to pick up the signals and interface with the devices.  

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

14 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

My guess is that the device is so small that it draws from the natural electrical current in nerves, and it is most likely charged by the body's own nervous system by attaching to a peripheral nerve in the arm.

RFID devices are passive devices, they do not have and do not need power of any kind.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, toast said:

RFID devices are passive devices, they do not have and do not need power of any kind.

This is true of conventional rfid devices, but these devices are a little different than the rfid devices that are known by the public.  The rfid component that transmits signals about location has no need for a power source.  But these devices need to do more advanced things like re-programming nanobots, deciphering complex information about the body of the individual  (essentially like 24/7 bloodwork that gets transmitted straight to the government agents behind all this), and they may even be equipped with mechanisms to allow them to move within the body using cillia like projections (according to dr. Roger Leir this feature is present on some alien implants and likely has been reverse engineered), and also they need to be able to store and process data related to any behavioral modifications the powers that be wish to make in the target.  There also is a mechanism that has to relay this information to the microscopic nanobots, which are capable of crossing the blood brain barrier due to their exceptionally small size.  

4 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Plus, all the politicians, members of secret societies that control the world, and the corporate elite could completely avoid getting sick! 

Vaccines are designed to trigger an immune response

The flu vaccine is not the same each year.

Every year a new vaccine has to be made so how can it completely avoid anyone getting sick?  They still have to take it each year and they do not know what it will be until.it is due:

It is important to have a flu vaccine every year, because the flu virus is very variable and changes over time. Each year there are different strains around, and a new vaccine has to be prepared to deal with them. 

http://vk.ovg.ox.ac.uk/inactivated-flu-vaccine

38 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Every year a new vaccine has to be made so how can it completely avoid anyone getting sick?  They still have to take it each year and they do not know what it will be until.it is due:

The powers that be get access to technologies that are far beyond the general public.  Likely, they have access to preventative medicine that not only prevents the flu but likely have cancer vaccines, vaccines against ordinary stuff like arthritis, probably most diseases.  Because they use the chips to study the human body in ways never thought possible.  

But it's only accessible to the powers that be because the treatments are so simple and effective that big pharma couldn't make much money off them. And the technology is so advanced that they would need to come clean about the chipping program and the existence of extraterrestrials if the technology was made public, thus it remains secret.  That's why they are withholding a cure for cancer and probably most diseases that you can think of.

For any diseases that they don't have immunity against specialized nanobots in their heads (used to give them "superhuman" abilities) likely are enabled to "telepathically" transmit alerts to the global elite instantly in real time to anyone who is in their immediate proximity that has a contagious disease they are not immune to.  

This essentialy allows them to hardly ever get sick, and nowadays due to the program, members of the global elite will likely live to be 125, 200, or more years old while the general public still has the same life expectancy.  All due to suppressed reverse engineered extraterrestrial technology 

And they have a secret space program as well.  Thus, humans have likely used reverse engineered extraterrestrial tech to travel to mars, all the planets, and even through the cosmos all without the sheeple having the slightest idea.  

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

6 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

The powers that be get access to technologies that are far beyond the general public.  Likely, they have access to preventative medicine that not only prevents the flu but likely have cancer vaccines, vaccines against ordinary stuff like arthritis, probably most diseases.  Because they use the chips to study the human body in ways never thought possible.  

But it's only accessible to the powers that be because the treatments are so simple and effective that big pharma couldn't make much money off them. And the technology is so advanced that they would need to come clean about the chipping program, thus it remains secret.  

For any diseases that they don't have immunity against specialized nanobots in their heads (used to give them "superhuman" abilities) likely are enabled to "telepathically" transmit alerts to the global elite instantly in real time to anyone who is in their immediate proximity that has a contagious disease they are not immune to.  

This essentialy allows them to hardly ever get sick, and nowadays due to the program, members of the global elite will likely live to be 125, 200, or more years old while the general public still has the same life expectancy.  All due to suppressed reverse engineered extraterrestrial technology 

And they have a secret space program as well.  Thus, humans have likely used reverse engineered extraterrestrial tech to travel to mars, all the planets, and even through the cosmos all without the sheeple having the slightest idea.  

OH FFS!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

This is true of conventional rfid devices, but these devices are a little different than the rfid devices that are known by the public.  The rfid component that transmits signals about location has no need for a power source.  But these devices need to do more advanced things like re-programming nanobots, deciphering complex information about the body of the individual  (essentially like 24/7 bloodwork that gets transmitted straight to the government agents behind all this), and they may even be equipped with mechanisms to allow them to move within the body using cillia like projections (according to dr. Roger Leir this feature is present on some alien implants and likely has been reverse engineered), and also they need to be able to store and process data related to any behavioral modifications the powers that be wish to make in the target.  There also is a mechanism that has to relay this information to the microscopic nanobots, which are capable of crossing the blood brain barrier due to their exceptionally small size.  

Blah.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, acute said:

1 hour ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

My guess is that the device is so small that it draws from the natural electrical current in nerves, and it is most likely charged by the body's own nervous system by attaching to a peripheral nerve in the arm.  As for the reader, my guess is that it emits a very weak signal, and large and exceptionally powerful arrays, such as HAARP, are used to pick up the signals and interface with the devices.  

You used the word "charged".  Are you saying that these RFID devices have an in-built battery?

• Like 1

They're magic alien nonsense so they can be whatever you can pretend. No actual scientific facts are necessary, that's what makes them so effective.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, acute said:

You used the word "charged".  Are you saying that these RFID devices have an in-built battery?

Yes, but it's microscopic.  The RFID component doesn't draw from the power supply, that's all the other functions, which enables all the features of the device.  The nanobots also have the ability to store a small amount of electricity.  Though, their design is likely much simpler, consisting of delivering small quantities of drugs and neurotransmitters.  And they only need electricity to make small motions to direct them to the location in order to activate chemical sensors to release their payload when they get to their destination within the body, most often the brain.

8 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

They wouldn't need vaccines to track us. We all basically carry a GPS devices on us at all times voluntarily lol (cell phones)

I can't imagine a more willing group of slaves than the ones who voluntarily give out intimate details through FB and who carry GPS trackers on their persons 24/7.  The truth is that most just don't care how much the government knows about them.  Anonymity in numbers...

• Like 1