Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
BuddingPsychic1111

I think the flu shot contains the RFID chip

39 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Rlyeh
7 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

This is true of conventional rfid devices, but these devices are a little different than the rfid devices that are known by the public.

No evidence, still the same nonsense.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Saru

Thread cleaned

Enough with the drama, personal attacks and bickering please.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan
20 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I strongly suspect that the RFID chip is in the flu shot, and listen to this, they can create an RFID chip that's able to fit through the smallest gauge needle.  And it's nearly microscopic, a true nanobot.  And this technology is known.  Someone posted photographs of it on Above Top Secret.  There does appear to be evidence that this is taking place, and they can literally use these devices to track every single citizen.  Not only can they track you, but they may even be able to release nanobots to get into your brain and control your behavior!  Plus, all the politicians, members of secret societies that control the world, and the corporate elite could completely avoid getting sick!

Why would they only want to track the very young, elderly or infirm?  And medical staff.   Surely the very people they'd most want to track are those least likely to take a 'flu vaccine?

Maybe the 'flu vaccine counters the RFID chip that everyone gets from their drinking water ?   So They don't waste time tracking geriatrics?

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
2 hours ago, Essan said:

Why would they only want to track the very young, elderly or infirm?  And medical staff.   Surely the very people they'd most want to track are those least likely to take a 'flu vaccine?

Maybe the 'flu vaccine counters the RFID chip that everyone gets from their drinking water ?   So They don't waste time tracking geriatrics?

but what about those of us who don't drink water??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

but what about those of us who don't drink water??

The flaw in their plan :D   Hence I only drink whisky, cider and wine!   And tea.   Tea kills the chip dead.   Which is why the Powers That Be  threw all the tea in America into Boston harbour (see, it all makes sense now!) and make everyone drink coffee instead (which, as we all know, makes you even more susceptible to chemtrail nanobots and reality TV shows)

Edited by Essan
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
4 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

but what about those of us who don't drink water??

To quote Dean Martin - ice cubes melt.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then

Don't forget fluoridation!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BuddingPsychic1111
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, and then said:

Don't forget fluoridation!  

Yeah, fluoridation is serious ****.  **** flouride in the water.  Hitler and stalin gave it to their prisoners to "make them more docile".  It's a mind control agent.  And it's literally dumbing down the population, scientists have found that flouride lowers iq.  Flouride is pure ****ing evil.  

I'm glad that you realize what is going on.  Flouride is hard to remove, but if you remove it from your diet, you can come a long ways towards seeing through the matrix entirely.  Flouride ****s up your third eye, and without it, you'll find that your mind is capable of incredible things that you never thought possible 

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonman
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Yeah, fluoridation is serious ****.  **** flouride in the water.  Hitler and stalin gave it to their prisoners to "make them more docile".  It's a mind control agent.  And it's literally dumbing down the population, scientists have found that flouride lowers iq.  Flouride is pure ****ing evil.  

I'm glad that you realize what is going on.  Flouride is hard to remove, but if you remove it from your diet, you can come a long ways towards seeing through the matrix entirely.  Flouride ****s up your third eye, and without it, you'll find that your mind is capable of incredible things that you never thought possible 

What, exactly? What are these amazing powers you claim to have that the rest of us dumb plebs can't comprehend? Because from where I'm sitting, the only "amazing thing" you seem to have over anyone else is a never ending fountain of BS to spew. You aren't anything special, regardless of what you tell yourself. Believing and spreading every little bit of nonsense you see on YouTube or read on some nutjob conspiracy site isn't "enlightened" - it's gullible and stupid.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat
1 hour ago, moonman said:

What, exactly? What are these amazing powers you claim to have that the rest of us dumb plebs can't comprehend? Because from where I'm sitting, the only "amazing thing" you seem to have over anyone else is a never ending fountain of BS to spew. You aren't anything special, regardless of what you tell yourself. Believing and spreading every little bit of nonsense you see on YouTube or read on some nutjob conspiracy site isn't "enlightened" - it's gullible and stupid.

It is pretty damned funny if you ask me. Very amusing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan

There is strong evidence that fluoride deficiency causes paranoid delusions ;)   

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat
3 minutes ago, Essan said:

There is strong evidence that fluoride deficiency causes paranoid delusions ;)   

You leave the humour to the comedian here !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
On 3/18/2019 at 1:06 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I strongly suspect that the RFID chip is in the flu shot, and listen to this, they can create an RFID chip that's able to fit through the smallest gauge needle.  And it's nearly microscopic, a true nanobot.  And this technology is known.  Someone posted photographs of it on Above Top Secret.  There does appear to be evidence that this is taking place, and they can literally use these devices to track every single citizen.  Not only can they track you, but they may even be able to release nanobots to get into your brain and control your behavior!  Plus, all the politicians, members of secret societies that control the world, and the corporate elite could completely avoid getting sick! 

Vaccines are designed to trigger an immune response.  So, perhaps the RFID chips in them could serve two purposes, one to determine if the vaccine is working.  And then since they are electronic, they could reactivate whenever the immune response is activated again (e.g. whenever they get sick).  Members of the global elite could have some sort of chip that allows them to instantly see who is sick in any given location and never get the flu or any other pathogen, because they are able to tell when somebody is infected with a pathogen.  Even before they show any symptoms.  Plus, this technology is likely decades ahead of ours. 

And they could basically live forever because the nanobots and the RFID chips have studied the human body extensively, using the entire population as guinea pigs.  And through this clandestine research, most likely those at the top have figured out ways that almost anything can be cured!  And they are withholding this information from the public, because they likely have something that can cure cancer, AIDs, all pathogens, and all diseases completely free of side effects and instantly.  Which of course isn't something big pharma could easily make money off of as it'd be a one time cure/prevention for all diseases without the need for continued monitoring and services.  

Essentially, these chips monitor our thoughts, can control us, and they literally have used us as guinea pigs to create technology decades or even centuries ahead of what the general public has access to.  Chances are, all of this is reverse engineered alien technology.  And reverse engineered alien technology is everywhere, even the microwave came from the Roswell crash!  I have no doubt that what they're doing with these chips is reverse engineered ET technology.  I'd even be willing to bet the ETs are in on it as well, and I wouldn't be surprised if the reptilians are behind this whole putting microchips in the vaccines thing honestly.  

Oh, and why has nobody documented the chips.  Because they are tiny.  They literally would just look like a speck or even be entirely microscopic.  So, chances are nobody has seen them.  But the few people that have would likely just be written off as crazy.  My theory is that the RFID chips from vaccines are a sort of "ground control" for nanobots.  It's a sort of base station for the nanobots, the RFID chips are likely equipped with technology that acts as a support system for hundreds or even thousands of even tinier robotic devices to operate, and then the nanobots connect to the RFID chip and effectively send all the info back to "mission control".  That's my theory for why the RFID chip is in the flu shot.

Because then these RFID chips can link up with all the nanobots that we inhale every day from chemtrails and that we drink in the water supply.  And over time, as we continue to get more flu shots over time the number of RFID chips in the body builds up, and allows one's system to support even more nanobots.  Thus, making it possible for them to get even more information, conduct more experiments in secret using your body as their personal test tube, and even making it easier to control your behavior!  

lol, are you talking about aliens or gvmnt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaylemurph
On March 19, 2019 at 7:35 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Yeah, fluoridation is serious ****.  **** flouride in the water.  Hitler and stalin gave it to their prisoners to "make them more docile".  It's a mind control agent.  And it's literally dumbing down the population, scientists have found that flouride lowers iq.  Flouride is pure ****ing evil.  

I'm glad that you realize what is going on.  Flouride is hard to remove, but if you remove it from your diet, you can come a long ways towards seeing through the matrix entirely.  Flouride ****s up your third eye, and without it, you'll find that your mind is capable of incredible things that you never thought possible 

...you must have had more than your fair share of the stuff. I bet you're not as opposed to marijuana, though.

--Jaylemurph 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.